Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Everybody. I have been following the Fathering Austism threads here for a long time, but this is my first time posting. Everyone in the Maas home, even Summer, have seemed particularly anxious in the past week and even passive aggressive toward one another. (Except for Abby who has no clue what is going on around her). It's like watching a simmering pot that is going to eventually boil over. Aside from being together 24 hours a day, I think much of the tension revolves around the sad truth that Asa and Priscilla have created a situation in which they are dependent on social media for their financial survival. Asa is constantly following everyone around the house filming them, hoping to scramble enough footage to create enough content for the next video. Priscilla can't cook alone, the kids can't swim alone, and he even barged into his 18 year old son's room recently to tell him to go to bed....while filming him! Priscilla is desperately peddling cosmetics to stay "up the line" with Limelife, and seems very emotionally detached from everyone in the house. I am not a huge fan of Priscilla, but I have to say that Asa is very disrespectful to her to the point of being a bully. I have watched him now in two videos aim a nerf ball gun at Priscilla and shoot repeatedly. Not just once but over and over again. In his most recent instagram video, Isaiah physically restrains his Mom while Asa goes at her repeatedly in the head! I didn't find it funny but disturbing. Also, I thought it was so mean in a recent video when Asa filmed Priscilla bending over to take a picture of a hibiscus by the pool and made a joke about her backside. It's as though he is taking jabs at Priscilla by making her the "butt" of his humor (pun intended). Priscilla....if you are reading this, wise up girl! Stop giggling along with everything Asa does that you find unacceptable and stand your ground! Asa needs a true purpose beyond YouTubing (aka a job), and interaction with other humans who will not take his crap but stand up to him. Thanks for letting me rant for a moment...or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t care for the squint squash face either nor the fish bubbles.
Meanwhile....

This is so creepy to me. It actually reinforces the idea that people with autism are different. Does anyone talk about neurotypical teens like this or become obsessed with their quirky behavior?

I really wish they would address this. It reminds me of a documentary I watched that had adults with disabilities and they talked about how frequently people treated them like they were incapable or talked down to them like they are 5 years old. Yes Abbie is mentally not a teen but that doesn’t mean you still have to constantly treat her like a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha!
All painted up with her mortuary make up!!
Does anybody know what that thing is on her head?
Her hair is not wet so I am not led to think it's a towel.
The next question I have is, why?
Maybe I'm just not down with the make up applying ways or whatever.
But as per always,
She just had an all over freaky look. πŸ˜€
IMO

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
All I see is...
Screenshot_20200423-144314~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Awww.
He's mad at Twitter!!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
He wanted to control that situation soooo bad!
IMO
He is posting about Twitter being the worst social media platform but, he is still using it. Hahahahaha!!!! This sort of goes back to the "I'm mad bc you don't side with me so, your a poop head!!", type of tit that we see on here sometimes. Ppl don't like others opinions so the resort to calling them names like a child would. Asa is like, "your a poopoo head Twitter but, I'm still using ya!!"

Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
Well, all that tit she has on really makes her look 19 again!!! (Jesus h christ!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
She looks like a budget carmen miranda

• Haha
  • Heart
Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
Someone should ask her in the comments how she gets rid of her JOWELS on her live stream... because they still show up on the VLOG... honestly.. I need to figure out how to make myself look 50 lbs thinner when I go to video meetings for work! :cool:

Why bother to lose weight when you can just photo shop it off? 🐷

• Haha
Someone should ask her in the comments how she gets rid of her JOWELS on her live stream... because they still show up on the VLOG... honestly.. I need to figure out how to make myself look 50 lbs thinner when I go to video meetings for work! :cool:

Why bother to lose weight when you can just photo shop it off? 🐷
I think it's not just filters but all the lighting she is using for the videos. Apparently those ring lights can make most makeup look super flawless

Edited small typo for clarity 😊

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile....

This is so creepy to me. It actually reinforces the idea that people with autism are different. Does anyone talk about neurotypical teens like this or become obsessed with their quirky behavior?

I really wish they would address this. It reminds me of a documentary I watched that had adults with disabilities and they talked about how frequently people treated them like they were incapable or talked down to them like they are 5 years old. Yes Abbie is mentally not a teen but that doesn’t mean you still have to constantly treat her like a baby.

The fanzzzies talk about Abbie like you would a puppy... not as an equal human being who is 15 years old and tragically can't speak, wears a diaper, needs 24/7 care.... they think it is cute !

Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
She might be using that towel/hat to pull her loose skin up.. giving her a thinner look? If her filter doesn't do that already.. or if it is a still shot could be photo shopped?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If they think this group is bad, they aint seen nothin yet! They will never be able to keep up with all the truthgroups.

Everytime you check, they get a view. I am not on their utube or insta. Or Pigs Page.
I'm not clicking on anything. Just looking at the list of videos πŸ˜‰

I think it's not just filters but all the lighting she is using for the videos. Apparently those ring lights can make most makeup look super flawless

Edited small typo for clarity 😊

I will post this here again so anyone can see how it's doneπŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha!
But as per always,
IMO
mpwrap.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
More pork. She says she's tired of cooking because she's cooked "all the things"

Someone mentioned her cooking with her hair down before.
I noticed her pulling hairs off of herself during poolside homeschool one day.
She's talked about how her hair falls out since the surgery.
I'm sitting here beyond grossed out.
I just image her long hairs in everything they eat!!
She's a nasty woman.
IMO

• Sick
  • Heart
Forgot the filters on this one.

Lets not jump to conclusions friends. Asa is getting a sewing machine, so he just might start making masks out of Ps old big size shirts from Lane Bryant. "Buy one get one free folks! Abbie tried every one of these on!:
But...but...she's growing back into those shirts!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.