Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeeeow! 😻
Hope all is well in Tattle land this morning.
Just a little tomfoolery in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
I figured it might be helpful if we start learning Atha and Pig’s new native languages. 😂
Happy Thursday! 😘
photo-output.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow, Pinky. Your bae was a junior on his high school hockey team during the 2020-2021 academic year. Perhaps an episode of SlimeLife MILF Manor is in the works.
---
Meeeeow! 😻
I figured it might be helpful if we start learning Atha and Pig’s new native languages. 😂
Happy Thursday! 😘
View attachment 2841838
Hey @WowMeowMeowWow! No Pig Latin?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The glasses, the dress, and then those shoes....No, this woman has NO fashion sense. This witch looks like the circus didn't even want her and left her behind. Her style of dress is so infantile. I'm not sure if this is because it is hard for bigger people to find clothes. She plays her special needs role so well!

View attachment 2841836
I think she has a hard time finding her size in anything. Regardless of how hideous it is, she just clicks, and spends Abbie's money, when she finds something that'll fit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wow, Pinky. Your bae was a junior on his high school hockey team during the 2020-2021 academic year. Perhaps an episode of SlimeLife MILF Manor is in the works.
Tell me you are kidding!😂☠😂
Maaaan! We judged that book by its cover correctly.
Wonder if Pinky has met the kid’s family yet?
His mother knows what the hell he is chasing and she despises Pinky. No way she doesn’t. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean..... get it, girl. After decades of middle aged men being viewed as "distinguished" when they show natural signs of aging it's about time MILFs got their due!

No idea what I'd talk about with someone barely old enough to drink but I don't think Pinky's much for intellectual conversation anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean..... get it, girl. After decades of middle aged men being viewed as "distinguished" when they show natural signs of aging it's about time MILFs got their due!

No idea what I'd talk about with someone barely old enough to drink but I don't think Pinky's much for intellectual conversation anyway.
They probably are not doing a whole lot of talking. A young 20 something…We know how they spend the majority of their time. I know what I would be doing. 😂 NOT daggering! Save that show for The Maassives.
---
---

Hey @WowMeowMeowWow! No Pig Latin?
IgPay atinlay. 😂 AassivesMay eakspay atthay uentyflay. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The glasses, the dress, and then those shoes....No, this woman has NO fashion sense. This witch looks like the circus didn't even want her and left her behind. Her style of dress is so infantile. I'm not sure if this is because it is hard for bigger people to find clothes. She plays her special needs role so well!

View attachment 2841836
There is actually a tit load of nice things for large ladies now. Days are long gone where women are forced to wear ugly sacks if they are above size 16.

Pigs issue is she has neither fashion nor sense of herself. With zero identity/individuality or creativity she just desperately reaches for things... Be it social media, peer group (the huns,) or warped idea of places she thinks she should shop (such as boutiques or popular stores.) Not to even get into Pig having no clue how to dress her body.
---

I have dated men a lot younger (I look way younger than I am.) And you really do noticed the experience gap. Most the time you just want them to sit there and look pretty. I also have had guy friends (and girls) that are way younger and once you venture outside of what you do have in common (art, video games, etc) it is hard not to glaze over at times.

But I don't knock it.. if its good enough for a dude to date younger why the hell not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Meeeeow! 😻
Happy Thursday! 😘
View attachment 2841838

TBH the woman is a complete and utter joke....from her disgraceful job selling crap to vulnerable people, to her home decor, to her clothes, to her oedipus complex with her son, to her disgusting cooking. I can't go on. The whole woman is a complete tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
-—————————————————————————-
Found this on the old Pots, Pans and Priscilla’s page under ‘mentions’View attachment 2841979View attachment 2841980
That's a scam.

Humpers may click on the link in an attempt to "save" the page & they'll lose their accounts.
---
Our friend Bea has been busy on FA and chief leghumper Jenny Grausam is calling her out 😂😂
Bea is kinda awesome. I hope she keeps up the good work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That's a scam.

Humpers may click on the link in an attempt to "save" the page & they'll lose their accounts.
---

Bea is kinda awesome. I hope she keeps up the good work!
Thank you!!! Of course I didn’t click any links, but I’ll delete the screen shot anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we know why Prissass's fb was targeted?
Because it's the Facebook account with ownership over all of their business pages. By taking over her account they were able to take over all the Maass Media pages on Facebook.

This all comes back to the malware Asa downloaded to get the Youtube channels hacked. That malware grabbed up everything useful and sent it back to the hackers. The "skeleton key" to the Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass Facebook account was among that useful data.

• Heart
You never know the charming Pricilla might be actually enjoying not having her phone welded to her sweaty paw 24/7
This is the perfect opportunity for the SL bimbos to arrange another exotic holiday without her and not have to endure her wobbling about with a microphone like a giddy teenager.

I bet she's giving the dumpy husband absolute hell from her snug fit armchair FIX IT ATHA....RIGHT NOW.....IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TBH the woman is a complete and utter joke....from her disgraceful job selling crap to vulnerable people, to her home decor, to her clothes, to her oedipus complex with her son, to her disgusting cooking. I can't go on. The whole woman is a complete tit show.
At her size and shape why in the hell does she make herself look so ridiculous. I honestly would be embarrassed for anyone to know I was with her. She shouldn’t make herself stand out anymore than she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I found these gems. 😂
IMG_8243.jpeg
IMG_8244.jpeg

Bea has disturbed the hornet nest. The leghumpers are feeling frisky. Leghumper Jenny is sending hate DM’s….again. LOL!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Surprised no one posted the anti-mlm videos on her lipshit pig fb page. Or the lovely exploit-cancer speech....or all the altered/filtered vs. reality photos.

It is hilarious they can't delete comments on anything right now. Such a lovely vacation for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.