Fathering Autism #173 Quails, whales, cocktails & fairytales is what fathering autism entails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YeeeeeHaaaaw!
Ol’ McMaassive’s had a farm…kinda…EIEIO
With a Margarita here and a Shamu there…
😂😂
@Trahnier172 Thank You! Congratulations! ❤
Please give our fellow Tattler some love guyth.
The snark continues….
1706577158791.gif

---
Guess there needs to be some Maassiveness involved …just FYI
IMG_6577.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
YeeeeeHaaaaw!
Ol’ McMaassive’s had a farm…kinda…EIEIO
With a Margarita here and a Shamu there…
😂😂
@Trahnier172 Thank You! Congratulations! ❤
Please give our fellow Tattler some love guyth.
The snark continues….
View attachment 2723518
---
Guess there needs to be some Maassiveness involved …just FYI
View attachment 2723521
Twatty thinks she's Lisa Douglas, but she is more like Arnold Ziffel's mother, Doris, but 200 lbs heavier.

1706580257748.png
1706580390278.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for voting for my thread suggestion! I’m as happy as Piggasaurus double fisting her hot okra and 40 cure cream wooo hooing throughout mold manor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LOL great title Trahnier172 & thanks WowMeowMeowWow for getting us launched again :m :m

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yee haaaaa. Fabulous! Thankyou! In the meantime, in the real world, you know the world where people work hard for a decent living, have a social group, enjoy improving their minds with a bit of culture, we have Crazy Nanny blazing the way. Way to go CN. (y) Old flobber chops must gnash her teeth and reach for more cheese when she reads these kind of brave posts from her. 🧀🍕🧀

One decade later from hitting the 100 lb down mark after having a VSG. It was such a milestone for me.
As of today a full decade later plus a few days I am 130 lbs down from my highest recorded weight of 326 lbs.
It can be done but not if you choose to make excuses.
I had them too but the surgeon told me it was up to me if I were to fail or succeed and that it would not be easy. Surgeon told me health at every size was a lie and don't buy into it... He sold me on saving myself.

I'm still obese but I am no longer super morbidly obese anymore. This journey is not for the faint of heart, or lazy or excuse makers... All of which I used to be.
It was me vs me then and it's me vs me now.

My body is still paying the consequences of the damage I allowed to happen with a fork and spoon.
Obesity isn't healthy.

If I can you can too.
VSG changed my life.

Big thank you to my best friend @ajream79 for celebrating with me when I hit one hundred pounds down by taking these photos for me, on rough days I look at them. And a decade later on rough days I still count on her. Real friendships are priceless.👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Tuesday!
How’s everybody doin’?
Whaaaaaaat!
😁
View attachment 2724346
That "come back" is 1000000000000% from Boy Wonder. Twatty isn't bright enough to make the connection between the colour green & envy 🥴 I'm quite confident that brilliantly funny PawPawLovesPork is a Tattle Family member, well done. Absolutely one of the finest of comments that has EVER been posted to a Masshole🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That "come back" is 1000000000000% from Boy Wonder. Twatty isn't bright enough to make the connection between the colour green & envy 🥴 I'm quite confident that brilliantly funny PawPawLovesPork is a Tattle Family member, well done. Absolutely one of the finest of comments that has EVER been posted to a Masshole🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

❤❤😘❤❤
PawPaw couldn’t help himself. 😂
Izzy’s mommy waddling around in his comment section…SAD!
Moobie knew what he was doing by getting those quail.
Tractor Supply. One stop shopping.
Door Dash days are numbered. 😂
#feedstoredatenight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I just can't stop laughing. To PawPaw - thank you for posting what we all think but wording it the best EVER 🤭 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:🤗💚💜🖤 :m:m:coronation::coronation::coronation:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe we’ve gained a pound or two since this photo that arrived in my email this afternoon. 🐷🐽

IMG_7289.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.