Fathering Autism #168 The Poo Tang Clan. The IZA, Spamface Thilla & Ol’ Dirty Atha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everyone that voted for my suggestion. You guyth all kick ass. 😘😘
Thank you to everyone that participated in creating suggestions for our upcoming thread. As usual, they were all fabulous. ❀
1696029671583.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Love the new thread title, Meow 😻 :m(y)

Where the duck was Abbie in tonight's vlog? She broke a table and we didn't hear or see her the entire time. Did they drug her into oblivion? Even during dinner he never showed her. And no, I don't believe it is OCD. I think Abbie has serious tantrums/meltdowns and they're not able to "handle" her like they use to when she was younger. We all are still wondering what the duck went down in that restaurant a few weeks ago and Asa has indicated Abbie has had some "behaviors" in her new clinic/job-not-a-job-but-a-life skill-vocational program.

So last month Priscilla was on a tear to get to some bleeping fake goal and this month there was zero mention of any goals. I thought she had to sell a certain amount each month to keep her Super Duper Star Executive Queen of Everything status.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
thank you for the new title & thread @WowMeowMeowWow

OOOoo can I do a TLDR/recap :m (will NOT be filled with new Pigshit because I don't watch the videos o_OπŸ˜„)

PMFM is an exploding pile of pigshit. (probably literally soon at the rate she is ballooning) She said the quiet part out loud about cancer being a 'special interest group' so her name was dirt for a few days. Sadly her #tinydickman got the video removed, but many people saw it so that was fun.

Arseface is even more blubbery, greasy & disgusting to look at - he matches the missus. He continues to dribble a neverending supply of bullshit out of the hole in his face. He has pretty much given up on pretending it's an autism channel - we think they are having issues with their poor, bored, neglected, vlog prop Abbie - personally I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a residential place by the end of '24. Of course, that gives her time to finish her "vocational program" which is in reality day care, respite for MOTY especially cuz it has been clear that she is well over having her "darling daughter" at home.

Quite as a side effect of HerBloatedness' selfish ways, I believe Abbie will be better off living somewhere else. They might give her toys instead of sandwich bags, that would be a step up.

GB continues to be a hateful clone of his #tinydaddy & he grows more annoying every day.

323409184_716053249952229_3859378228529699500_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love the new thread title, Meow 😻 :m(y)

Where the duck was Abbie in tonight's vlog? She broke a table and we didn't hear or see her the entire time. Did they drug her into oblivion? Even during dinner he never showed her. And no, I don't believe it is OCD. I think Abbie has serious tantrums/meltdowns and they're not able to "handle" her like they use to when she was younger. We all are still wondering what the duck went down in that restaurant a few weeks ago and Asa has indicated Abbie has had some "behaviors" in her new clinic/job-not-a-job-but-a-life skill-vocational program.

So last month Priscilla was on a tear to get to some bleeping fake goal and this month there was zero mention of any goals. I thought she had to sell a certain amount each month to keep her Super Duper Star Executive Queen of Everything status.
Yeah I think the sh*t hit then fan with Abbie. Probably big meltdown for sure. They need to keep up the charade that she is thriving in her new β€œjob” though.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The day care / clinic is probably going to tell them wrong placement except if it’s a private clinic they will take their money. More than likely an ABA run place hence the β€œbehaviors” Also the state money will pay half until she ages out. Then hopefully they have to get in a waiting list because they don’t have any circumstances that would prevent THEM for caring for her. unless they lie .. oh yeah there’s that method

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They will be too fat and immobile to care for her. Is too fat a valid excuse for not being able to care for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Asa sure loves the sound of his own voice. And "explaining" things. Also, a few vlogs ago he said Abbie had amazing spatial awareness and thus never hit her head when rocking. Now she has spatial awareness issues and breaks tables. OK then.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I confess, I quit listening when he said Abs broke the table by moving it....how is that even possible. Then I took the new puppy 'Ruger' outside, made tea and when I sat back down with my tea youtube was showing me the KIngs Guards in England. I enjoyed my tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Asshat in a rage broke the table and blamed it on Abbie.
---
I happened to see this in the vlog. Look at her neck bend even back then. It's like she has no neck muscle at all.

1696080110511.png

---
You can't make this tit up. 🀣 🀣 :sneaky::LOL:

1696080328337.png
1696080356291.png
1696080487675.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I confess, I quit listening when he said Abs broke the table by moving it....how is that even possible. Then I took the new puppy 'Ruger' outside, made tea and when I sat back down with my tea youtube was showing me the KIngs Guards in England. I enjoyed my tea.
Puppy pics please :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks to everyone that voted for my suggestion. You guyth all kick ass. 😘😘
Thank you to everyone that participated in creating suggestions for our upcoming thread. As usual, they were all fabulous. ❀
View attachment 2481549
A huge shout-out to Wow for a great title, a new thread. and a FABULOUS picture of Big P 😍😍😍...looks like she's feeling thexy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They will be too fat and immobile to care for her. Is too fat a valid excuse for not being able to care for her?
No but all the problems that go with it are. Knee and hip replacements, stroke, heart problems, back problems, lipodema, breathing issues, diabeties, cancers, and the list goes on and on. And once you have these issues even if you lose a boat load if weight, the damage is done. Trust me, been there done that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Mama 🐷 hurting and desperate for engagement and sales this month.....goes from 13 likes and 17 comments to 769 likes and 78 comments by posting a shot of you and your girl. We πŸ‘€ you sow! #exploitingspecialinterestgroups #autismmom

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Asa sure loves the sound of his own voice. And "explaining" things. Also, a few vlogs ago he said Abbie had amazing spatial awareness and thus never hit her head when rocking. Now she has spatial awareness issues and breaks tables. OK then.
And punches a hole in the wall by the little staircase which Asshole tries to pass off as its from Abs placing her hand on the EXACT same stop everytime she walks down the stairs so it "just happened". Kinda like "because autism".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And punches a hole in the wall by the little staircase which Asshole tries to pass off as its from Abs placing her hand on the EXACT same stop everytime she walks down the stairs so it "just happened". Kinda like "because autism".
There is NO WAY Abbie has the strength to put a hole in drywall simply by touching it in the same spot.
Why even have the end table then? For that one little, cheap ass lamp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.