Fathering Autism #154 Uber eats & PeePee pants, Priscilla skips town whenever she gets the chance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great big CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to @SCCOct66 for providing us with a magnificent title to keep us going. May this thread bring you great joy and laughter…but not peepee pants. 😂❤😂
1680794039515.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you SCCO and Wow as always! Great title and a wonderful pic of Sweet Cilla to wake up to!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Big Congrats to SCCOct66 for a great title! Let the Tattling roll on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Abs might accidently have hurt one of the little girls, they seemed very leary of her, like they were scared. And that probably prompted a colorful argument. But it did seem like Asswipes's pompus ass thought they would part of the FA saga and they would additional caregivers. They sure don't need him in their lives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve previously shared here that i foolishly bought a couple of Slimelife products a few years ago. And that Miss Piggy has continued to harass me by email, pleading with me to buy more. And that I sent her a cease-and-desist and threatened legal action. She finally stopped emailing me. Or so I thought. Yesterday morning I received yet another email, but this time from a Slimelife account, not Piggy’s personal account. I went apeshit on Slimelife and specifically called out Piggy.
So, Piggy and Asshole, I know you guys read here. It’s on! 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve previously shared here that i foolishly bought a couple of Slimelife products a few years ago. And that Miss Piggy has continued to harass me by email, pleading with me to buy more. And that I sent her a cease-and-desist and threatened legal action. She finally stopped emailing me. Or so I thought. Yesterday morning I received yet another email, but this time from a Slimelife account, not Piggy’s personal account. I went apeshit on Slimelife and specifically called out Piggy.
So, Piggy and Asshole, I know you guys read here. It’s on! 😈
@Raingirl
🤭 :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂
PMFMdontignoreme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On the topic of Pee Pee Pants, I went to get a reference of how pee stains in your pants would look like. For the record I am damn sure Abbie peed in her shorts. So...ladies and gentleman, I present to you exhibit A for reference

Screenshot_2023-04-06-22-50-04-16_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Also...I'm glad Abbie got a day out of the MM to the beach. She needs the social interactions with her peers (read: not her "girlfriends"/ babysitter) in a real school with other humans. I cannot begin to understand what it's like for Abbie to be imprisoned homefooled with that All Knowing ASSa.

How exactly did Abby tell you she wanted to go to the beach? By her random tappings on the iPad?
Screenshot_2023-04-06-22-51-27-71_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

On the topic of GB, we've seen what 3? girlfriends who came by, spent time in MM previously. My sense is that the girls saw Abbie and were concerned about how Abbie's "autism" might be genetic. So maybe that's why things didn't work out because future children and all. Or GB just didn't know how to boyfriend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
On the topic of Pee Pee Pants, I went to get a reference of how pee stains in your pants would look like. For the record I am damn sure Abbie peed in her shorts. So...ladies and gentleman, I present to you exhibit A for reference

View attachment 2082659

Also...I'm glad Abbie got a day out of the MM to the beach. She needs the social interactions with her peers (read: not her "girlfriends"/ babysitter) in a real school with other humans. I cannot begin to understand what it's like for Abbie to be imprisoned homefooled with that All Knowing ASSa.

How exactly did Abby tell you she wanted to go to the beach? By her random tappings on the iPad?
View attachment 2082673

On the topic of GB, we've seen what 3? girlfriends who came by, spent time in MM previously. My sense is that the girls saw Abbie and were concerned about how Abbie's "autism" might be genetic. So maybe that's why things didn't work out because future children and all. Or GB just didn't know how to boyfriend.
Totally not trying to be mean, but I would have genetic concerns and not just because of Abbie. The whole family has weird genetic anomalies it appears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2082659

View attachment 2082673

I really think that any friends of Boy Wonder, male or female, were sMothered by "cool Mom", left feeling like garbage by the insecure, insulting and know it all Dad and overwhelmed with being responsible for Abbie when Boy Wonder was forced to take her along on outings. It would be exhausting to be associated to that family. I do have sympathy for Boy Wonder when it comes to the crappy hand that he was dealt when it comes to his parents.

Reactions: 27
How sad to see Abbie so sunburned! If they know she burns easily and always on her shoulders and neck, why would they NOT lather her up with sunscreen or have her wear a damn rash guard? How incompetent can you be? She’s 18 years old-not like they are just figuring this parent thing out!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally not trying to be mean, but I would have genetic concerns and not just because of Abbie. The whole family has weird genetic anomalies it appears.
💯 percent THIS
---
Well lookie who noticed Lauren’s months of work. 👀

I wonder if she’ll be on the Mounjaro train soon herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️
C8C312F2-96C7-4C50-AD58-4949534F70DC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant remember the last time we saw Lurch and AE but I do remember the time fairly recently that the Pigs went to their house. Pig sat there with her bloody phone in her hand which was very rude and amongst other things that really pissed them off.

Reactions: 23
How sad to see Abbie so sunburned! If they know she burns easily and always on her shoulders and neck, why would they NOT lather her up with sunscreen or have her wear a damn rash guard? How incompetent can you be? She’s 18 years old-not like they are just figuring this parent thing out!
Or, why have her in a swimsuit or tank? She doesn't know the difference. She could lounge poolside or swim in a t shirt all the same and avoid burning.

Reactions: 24
Because if she's in a rash guard, he'll not be able to point the camera down her cleavage to up viewership. I swear that hand-over-hand BodyoverBody hands forever brushing against her chest incestuous bastard!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can see her getting it through telehealth. But no, she won’t actually exercise.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.