Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord people! I don't think anyone here is "going after" Abbie. I know I am overly careful whenever I talk about Abbie, to say it's what she's been taught or become because of the family. And if we say she's actingferal...geez dont be so easily offended! This is a gossip site...supposed to be fun for us..please guys...

I come here to have fun not to be lectured on how I word things. I'm not going after Abbie. I dont think any of us are. Some people say they dont likeher. So what's the problem with that? Big deal...they dont like her. Stop just stop preaching
THIS!😀😀😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are times when I kind of feel sorry for each of them. I can understand Priscilla enjoying dancing and Tik Tok fun. Even though she isn't at her goal weight yet she feels wonderful and incredibly better so she is enjoying things again. I lost 100 pounds and felt the same giddiness. Unless you have experienced life being obese you really can't imagine the pain and hurt you get at the hands of others. Bullies come in all ages. Anyway I do understand her new found confidence. I used to admire how she didn't let her size keep her from doing things and having fun. Don't get me wrong..she does plenty that flips me out now. But I give credit and understanding where I think it is due. Some of their Tik Toks are cute too. Wish me and my family had the nerve to join in the fun. Some things the family does is fun to watch. They are actually likeable people. But then they start acting like arrogant fools showing off their wealth and you remember how they get so rich..and the house of cards falls down. Then I watch Abbie's world and I am back to the negative again. Too many lies and cover ups. Too much sadness for Abbie and I'm back. I will probably get jumped for this post. Sorry. Its just how I feel. Kind of melancholy today. Stay In..Stay Safe.
I totally get it. I two have felt that way, not about weight loss but mainly things that are said about Abbie. BUT, people are free to give their opinion and I respect that. When I feel like you I just take a break from the Wobbles, then when I come back tit is funny again. I NEED a good laugh and stimulating conversation right about now.✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Never apologize for having an independent thought or opinion.
There are always those who would love nothing more than to sensor views which do not fit their narratives.
More times than not the comments about Abbie come directly from video evidence.
It's hard to argue with what your own eyes see.
IMO
Thank you!!! I think it's just some folk's life long dream to become a hall monitor. "You can't say what I don't like but, I can say whatever I want and accuse you of being out to get Abigail". That's a great way to secure credibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know! They have a damn pool! They can walk and run outside, but they buy a freakin' treadmill? Seriously?

I cannot imagine Abbie will like the feel of the ground moving under her on that thing and if P gets on it, they will have to set it at 1/10 mph. Good lord....those people.
is there a weight limit on those babies?

• Haha
  • Wow
Im on a smoke brk and just wanted to tell u all that I cant wait to get home later to not only catch up but chime in! A treadmill. What a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im on a smoke brk and just wanted to tell u all that I cant wait to get home later to not only catch up but chime in! A treadmill. What a joke
Come on home RocketQueen, come on home and catch up with this tit!!!

• Haha
P is an only child
Then who is that lady? I don't understand who it is in relationship to P. Maybe I need more coffee :unsure:

I bet the big news is that they're adopting Summer or Priscilla is starting a new business being a personal trainer. Or maybe Asa is getting bariatric surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Holy tit!
They bought a treadmill.
For Abbie?
They need to get their fat asses on it!
Swimming laps in that pool 2X a day would help and it's already included with the price of the house!
Stupid people!
Gah!
IMO.
They need to stick a bowl of candy at the head of that treadmill. I now believe after seeing how fast Abbie can eat yogurt, open lids, open fridge, grab for food, and get a spoon makes me think P and Ass are so lazy that Abbie really can do a lot more than they claim. If Abbie wants it she will damn well get it. I can't even imagine how slow they have that machine on for Abbie because she will walk slower than the turtle 🐢 they have up in that tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They need to stick a bowl of candy at the head of that treadmill. I now believe after seeing how fast Abbie can eat yogurt, open lids, open fridge, grab for food, and get a spoon makes me think P and Ass are so lazy that Abbie really can do a lot more than they claim. If Abbie wants it she will damn well get it. I can't even imagine how slow they have that machine on for Abbie because she will walk slower than the turtle 🐢 they have up in that tank.
Abigail really dosent have trouble with getting or doing the things that she wants all the time. She only has trouble with things she dosen't want to do. It's just when its convenient it seems, is when she has trouble. Like, scavenger hunt.......she couldn't do any of it. Help clean up her things and doing chores......needs maximum prompting. Getting snacks.....no problem whatsoever. So....yeah....it's strange.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.