Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would freak me out if people constantly startled me by getting in my face. Trying to focus that quickly and recognize who is invading my space, smelling their breath, feeling their breath on me and then fingers all over my face and head. Yikes! Fix the poor girls hair age appropriately out of her face..stop with the kiddie pigtails, silly space buns and Cousin IT hairstyles already. An affectionate gesture to your child is okay but man it's like someone is always poking at her. I don't approve of her slapping momma in the face but I can sure understand why she did it. It seems she tries with body language to pull back, turn aside or duck. Just count how many times in each video that they get in her face to talk to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
:m :m :m 😂 😂 😂 I can't stop laughing!!!
She just tromps and waddles around that pool giggling like shes so cute, sprawls out on that chair like shes Kim Kardashian. I mean, she really thinks shes cute. She REALLY does, and it annoys the crap out of me. I am all about feeling self confident, but shes at another level. It makes my head hurt. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watchin Balloon Fight...and we all know you want my opinion. :ROFLMAO:

Here tis

Their diet...it isn't just the sugar, the heavy fatty red meat, cheese...OMG. How can they have no clue at all about healthy eating? This family is eating to die basically, they will die directly due to the food they eat and how much they eat of it of course.

Asa whipping those balloons at P....he knew she was a large target and couldn't move fast enough to avoid them. They sting like a dickens too, I have played with them.

Not good dinner according to Asa, maybe they actually had to eat like most of us do. It filled a hole, Asa says. My dad used to say it'll make a turd.

Summer and Isaiah baking a cake.....never thought it before but man....they look stoned.

Basically nothing here about Fathering Autism. During the balloon fight, Abbie is alone at the beginning and who knows where at the end.

Was that a box of tampons 🐖 slapped on the kitchen counter!?
Just hit me...maybe that is product placement. They read we think Summer may be pregos so they are saying she ain't. Ok then....you gettin' fat girl! Either way...you fat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She wishes she could rep the 80's. If you werent over 12 yrs old, you missed it. If I had a Hot Tub Time Machine I'd go right back. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was Abbie even in today's vlog? If so very little.

i

I think she has bottom teeth just a very bad overbite. And her jaw kinda juts out a bit. some angles it looks worse than others
I dont think she was in today's vlog,only for a few mins and that was it!!

Reactions: 5
She literally picked her bathing suit out of her ass lol Asa quickly edited it
but not quick enough.. I got it lol

Now if this isn’t a site for sore eyes

Maybe she sat on her phone and it got lost in there?
In the first picture what is that on her thigh? It looks like a penis :unsure:

penis.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She just tromps and waddles around that pool giggling like shes so cute, sprawls out on that chair like shes Kim Kardashian. I mean, she really thinks shes cute. She REALLY does, and it annoys the crap out of me. I am all about feeling self confident, but shes at another level. It makes my head hurt. LOL
:m
OMG, I know! She is clearly reclaiming her lost youth these days, minus the youthful body. :m:m

Did you catch ASSa's uncomfortable sigh, "Ahhh" when 🐽🐷🐖 made the comment that he never smoked a butt before....
🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot (682).png
Screenshot (687).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

You literally cannot see Summer in the 2nd photo. Just her head. Its like an eclipse. Look at P. "Hey Asa, hey!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I had a Hot Tub Time Machine I'd go right back. LOL
No tit!! Those were the days!! :cool::cool:🤩

😂😂😂Nope, he was not quick enough...I grabbed the same screenshot 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for posting todays vlog, so I do not have to give them my view on YouTube! I will watch on here thanks again I'm about to watch the tit show now :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for posting...yea I and S I think may be gay.....Abbie was the only normal one during that pool fight ( it did look fun, but anything’s going to look like fun right about now) P’s got balls running around in a bathing suit on camera...I loved when A pounded her though....Nala looked cute curlEd up on the desk, what is she going to do when he leaves, that cat loves him....vlog sucked, I’m not quite sure their going to rebound from this pandemic, I really love coming in this chat so I’m being selfish and wishing them luck...lol

• Heart
She wishes she could rep the 80's. If you werent over 12 yrs old, you missed it. If I had a Hot Tub Time Machine I'd go right back. LOL
Maybe she sat on her phone and it got lost in there?
In the first picture what is that on her thigh? It looks like a penis :unsure:

View attachment 109498
Omg...a penis. Lol.
Cillabury doughboy with a penis. I'm dead...

:m
OMG, I know! She is clearly reclaiming her lost youth these days, minus the youthful body. :m:m

Did you catch ASSa's uncomfortable sigh, "Ahhh" when 🐽🐷🐖 made the comment that he never smoked a butt before....
🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 109496View attachment 109497
There she is....drinking her water for her diet again. We must have really got to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I see we think alike. hahaha I screen shot these earlier for our viewing pleasure(?). For laughter. I also zoomed in on the lawn chair pic. Then just read about the Summer eclipse. bwahahahha!

Notes: Assa is like that frikking punk arse dude w/ the small man syndrome that hits especially hard, with water balloons & words.

Tidal wave. Pupper is in awe.

Wrestling Abbie, oh I mean Priss. Well, it’s good practice!

Abbie is about a foot further back from Priss in the last pic, so it looks like she’s about to be swallowed up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.