Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned them starving Abbie so she will stay small.. I Really dont think that is the case because of so much junk food they give her.. and so often. I have seen her eating huge portions of very high calorie food. If they really wanted Abbie not to gain weight.. I think they would feed her lower calorie fruits and veggies more...leaner cuts of meats.. less bread and pasta and junk

I think Abbie eats because she enjoys the sensation of eating.. and craves sugar and high calorie junk food because that is what she is used to.. I can see that she is gaining weight and will gain even more once she gets a bit older and doesn't have the metabolism of a teenager.
Ppl are saying they starve her?!?! Jesus christ!!! Apparently they aren't watching the same vlogs as we are bc, I haven't seen any starving anywhere. I see the exact opposite!!! They give in way to much when she is begging for food constantly. If it were me, she would get 3 meals a day and the occasional snack, that's it. That's all anyone needs. Nobody needs to eat 3 or 4 snacks after a full meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I watch the videos with the closed caption so I can understand what they are saying...
I'm guessing that's not really what he said, or is it?

Screenshot (674).png

Dying here πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well.
Tonight Asa smoked a pork butt. But CC read "I'm going to smoke a bud today. I've never smoked one before." LIAR. LOL
Then he proceeded to bomb P with water balloons. Surprised they didnt ricochet and kill one of the dogs.
A
OMG..I just read this after I posted my screenshot of the closed caption!! I almost spit out my lasagna when I saw that on the screen!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes got one in there.
I thought they moved it somewhere, I haven't been able to spot it down there since they rearranged things. I thought it was to the right of the TV, but looking back at yesterday's Vlog, there is there dumbass Tik Tok tripod there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to mention how "the girl who must not be named" must feel, watching this random girl being called family. If A and P want to pretend to have a "normal" daughter (if help with Abbie was the main reason Summer was there, they would have chosen someone better at it/more qualified), all Asa has to do is fight for his daughter's right to know her father and her half siblings. Assuming the mother is really putting up a fight over it.
That's what all "fathers", usually say when they don't want to have anything to do with children from other relationships. They have to always be the eternal victim bc, it makes them look like the good guy. Don't believe a word of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel the need to scream "TIDAL WAVEEEEEE!" when they pushed Piggy in the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the mismatch thing. Ok....P is wearing normal clothing and 2 necklaces. Does she think shes too cute to mismatch? Abbie isnt mismatched unless wearing clothing that doesnt fit counts. Summer...again, whats not matching? Isaiah in that cringey DD onesie and reindeer ears. I guess the ears dont match? Asa, in this case, you win. Strike your pose. Apparently he is the only one smart enough to know what mismatch means. (No shade to Abbie.) What a ridiculous, blatant way to get those "likes". At least put some effort into your own hashtag! You've got leghumpers shaving their heads! LOL
Props to Pigmama for wearing two different earrings, which could or could not have been intentional, depending on how drunk she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel the need to scream "TIDAL WAVEEEEEE!" when they pushed Piggy in the pool?
Not to mention it took 2 grown men.
The way she runs around that pool thinkin' shes so cute just gets me every time.

I thought they moved it somewhere, I haven't been able to spot it down there since they rearranged things. I thought it was to the right of the TV, but looking back at yesterday's Vlog, there is there dumbass Tik Tok tripod there.
Ah, maybe they did. It was big.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant with the mismatched bikinis she wears they just make her more gross and idk like she really does not care about her appearence
Mismatched doesn't bother me as much as her butt hanging out in the back.. her top being too small...ugh it almost looks obscene.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another boring vlog today!!
Was Abbie even in today's vlog? If so very little.

i
Seeing those up-close pictures on here, and other vids of Ab, I question, is she missing bottom teeth? Because I've never seen someone's face sink in that drastically like that when their mouth opens unless they're missing teeth. I know she has one missing up top, but it seriously looks like that child has no bottom teeth.
I think she has bottom teeth just a very bad overbite. And her jaw kinda juts out a bit. some angles it looks worse than others

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.