Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pricilla really thinks she reinvented the wheel with that "menu" my mom sometimes does the same thing just to organize herself but of course with much healthier choices

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yogurt-gate! LOL
Late on this too.....(worked today so could only peek and make fast phone posts) but actually, they way Abbie eats I was surprised to see she only ate 3!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm late chiming in on the meltdown vlog posted a few pages back, but just had to say Im not surprised she kept smacking P. Why did she keep getting right in her face when she was clearly struggling?! "What do you need? Are you ok?"......rubbing her face and hair. Hey P, what Sweet Girl needed was for you to get the hell out of her face with your fake concern. I dont often defend Abbie behavior, but P is an IDIOT.
Which vlog was that?

Reactions: 2
I was headed back to post about the tantrum vlog too, RocketQueen...

First, that is not a meltdown.. That is a full on tantrum.. For Asa to even think to say that it was a meltdown, is completely incorrect..

Secondly, P needed to get out of her face, period!!! You do not engage tantrums. Any child would have smacked her away, being that close to their face... She asked for a break, give it to her..

Third, the looks she gives.. You can tell she is absolutely understanding that they are talking about her and she is so sick of it!!
85DB6B03-47BB-4E19-83BC-B40E9A1CB142.jpeg

46AA5361-8A97-42AC-BDBA-22C38ACCF176.jpeg

7BCF6B81-2C2F-4044-9166-650C3FD2A5C6.jpeg

These are very purposeful looks and she is trying to express herself and sadly A&P are totally oblivious..

I swear as a parent of special needs children, I want to go and slap them upside their heads, yell at them to put the cameras down and really pay attention to their child!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was their goal to make their fans and Abbie look ridiculous all the while putting mininmum effort into their own outfits? Did Summer just wear two different pairs of socks?? Other than the earrings, P looks completely normal. Like come on people. Why bother doing this? Are they making money off of this lol

Also whether it's a good angle or photoshop, Asa ain't fooling anyone with his photo. It's hilarious.
Photoshop. 100%

First, that is not a meltdown.. That is a full on tantrum.. For Asa to even think to say that it was a meltdown, is completely incorrect..

Secondly, P needed to get out of her face, period!!! You do not engage tantrums. Any child would have smacked her away, being that close to their face... She asked for a break, give it to her..

Third, the looks she gives.. You can tell she is absolutely understanding that they are talking about her and she is so sick of it!!
View attachment 109326
View attachment 109329
View attachment 109330
These are very purposeful looks and she is trying to express herself and sadly A&P are totally oblivious..

I swear as a parent of special needs children, I want to go and slap them upside their heads, yell at them to put the cameras down and really pay attention to their child!!!
These pics right here says it all. Clearly a meltdown, clearly hate for big mama, and clearly "stop talking about me I can hear you".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pricilla really thinks she reinvented the wheel with that "menu" my mom sometimes does the same thing just to organize herself but of course with much healthier choices
Kind of like her life altering "use a calendar/organizer!" Forget that calendars have been around for 10,000 yrs, they're new to that Boss Babe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
These pics right here says it all. Clearly a meltdown, clearly hate for big mama, and clearly "stop talking about me I can hear you".
Meltdowns are non-controllable, usually have no explanation of why they happen and cannot be consoled or stopped..

This tantrum started because they were no longer driving anywhere. She then heard them talking about her and they wouldn’t stop. She then started attacking P because P would not give her the break she asked for and Brandi said she could have...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yall stop doing this to me! 🤣🤣🤣
You've given me so much to think about!
Who's gay? Who's not gay? Is this one only pretending to be gay? Is she gay just not outta the closet yet? Do they know if each other is gay? Does A know Isaiah is gay? Does P know Isaiah is gay? Could A himself be gay?
It's okay if the whole damn bunch of em are gay...I just gotta figure this out!

Hotographer...I need a gaydar like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And the mismatch thing. Ok....P is wearing normal clothing and 2 necklaces. Does she think shes too cute to mismatch? Abbie isnt mismatched unless wearing clothing that doesnt fit counts. Summer...again, whats not matching? Isaiah in that cringey DD onesie and reindeer ears. I guess the ears dont match? Asa, in this case, you win. Strike your pose. Apparently he is the only one smart enough to know what mismatch means. (No shade to Abbie.) What a ridiculous, blatant way to get those "likes". At least put some effort into your own hashtag! You've got leghumpers shaving their heads! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kind of like her life altering "use a calendar/organizer!" Forget that calendars have been around for 10,000 yrs, they're new to that Boss Babe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Right? my mom and I watch the vlogs at this point just to judge and laugh especially at the way she was hyping up her genius secret idea to having an organized family

• Haha
Yall stop doing this to me! 🤣🤣🤣
You've given me so much to think about!
Who's gay? Who's not gay? Is this one only pretending to be gay? Is she gay just not outta the closet yet? Do they know if each other is gay? Does A know Isaiah is gay? Does P know Isaiah is gay? Could A himself be gay?
It's okay if the whole damn bunch of em are gay...I just gotta figure this out!

Hotographer...I need a gaydar like you
OMGGGGG This has me dying!! LOL
What if....what if its really P and Summer?! BFF's alright!
And Asa secretly loves Kaitlyn, and dreams of having a blended autistic family vlog with her and Kaidale. You Tube GOLD!
And Isaiah pretends to want Summer so Asa doesnt know that he really wants Guillermore, or whatever the hell his name is, Kaidales creeper respite/camp friend?
The Brazees do sad vlogs, because absolutely no one wants them,
And the Wee's remain happily married and far away from these freaks. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMGGGGG This has me dying!! LOL
What if....what if its really P and Summer?! BFF's alright!
And Asa secretly loves Kaitlyn, and dreams of having a blended autistic family vlog with her and Kaidale. You Tube GOLD!
And Isaiah pretends to want Summer so Asa doesnt know that he really wants Guillermore, or whatever the hell his name is, Kaidales creeper respite/camp friend?
The Brazees do sad vlogs, because absolutely no one wants them,
And the Wee's remain happily married and far away from these freaks. LOL
I am laughing so hard I'm crying

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm late chiming in on the meltdown vlog posted a few pages back, but just had to say Im not surprised she kept smacking P. Why did she keep getting right in her face when she was clearly struggling?! "What do you need? Are you ok?"......rubbing her face and hair. Hey P, what Sweet Girl needed was for you to get the hell out of her face with your fake concern. I dont often defend Abbie behavior, but P is an IDIOT.
Same!!!😎🤩

For your viewing pleasure...if the pics post in the correct order!

Pic #1 Sweet Girl
I have to agree with you! I would have smacked her too!

Pic #2 Laser eyes
I couldn't resist the laser eyes....:m was PISSED and Abbie is smiling away!! :m:m:m😂😂

Pic #3 He said thank you 😱
ASSa seemed so much more humble and open to taking helpful advice from fans back then....unlike now.

Pic #4 - 🐷's Priorities have not changed
At that moment the therapist (can't think of her name) was explaining to both ASSa and 🐽🐖🐷 WHY she thought Abbie had the meltdown and how to prevent it in the future. ASSa was listening and asking questions, unlike :m:m

Pic #5 - Speaks for itself...
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 right there within reach??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Can you tell I've had some time on my hands today? 😂😂
Screenshot (669).png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Capturing the pics of Abbie’s facial expressions during her behavior episodes was really helpful. I would have never noticed, so I much appreciate it. Really irks me, not only that she got chips after her smacking her mom, that’s really stupid. But also that A & P were so freakin’ FAKE while Brandy was there. P acting like she is so patient and compassionate-YUCK!! They should have asked Brandy what she would recommend them doing after Abbie slapped. Instead, they ignored it, didn’t bring Brandy’s attention to it and swept it under the rug. Then gave A chips. I got the feeling that they didn’t want Brandy to know that A did that.

it makes me wonder why CN never visits. Wasn't it all tears and "she will be back to visit, princess!". Nothing. Also, where is Brandi these days ? Asa honestly said that Abbie didn't need it as much as other kids so, it's only once a week. What??!! In what reality does Abbie know too much? Or anything at all. I think she didn't want to put up with them anymore either. What a complete waste of Brandis time to go there, the kid still can't point out the right food in a pictute, PLUS her obnoxious parents are filming her and laughing! I don't think it's that she doesn't need therapy anymore. I think it's Why Bother??

Well, Spring has sprung. The redwood's leaves are blooming.

it makes me wonder why CN never visits. Wasn't it all tears and "she will be back to visit, princess!". Nothing. Also, where is Brandi these days ? Asa honestly said that Abbie didn't need it as much as other kids so, it's only once a week. What??!! In what reality does Abbie know too much? Or anything at all. I think she didn't want to put up with them anymore either. What a complete waste of Brandis time to go there, the kid still can't point out the right food in a pictute, PLUS her obnoxious parents are filming her and laughing! I don't think it's that she doesn't need therapy anymore. I think it's Why Bother??
Its was tears on their part. CN was having none of it. That last couple vlogs you can actually see hostility/anger in CN body language. She was over that tit show. And at the risk of sounding cold....Abbie was a client. Like teachers have students. You do a job and move on. Its only A&P that think people are heartbroken to not be around her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 109326
View attachment 109329
View attachment 109330

she started that behavior while Cilla was talking about Abbie being in the back like the girls! That's why he got so pissed. But, that first pic? That spoiled little rich monster look? Tantrum. My 3 yr old never did that. I want to smack her!

Same!!!😎🤩

Pic #1 Sweet Girl

Pic #2 Laser eyes
I couldn't resist the laser eyes....:m was PISSED and Abbie is smiling away!! :m:m:m😂😂

ASSa seemed so much more humble and open to taking helpful advice from fans back then....unlike now.

At that moment the therapist (can't think of her name) was explaining to both ASSa and 🐽🐖🐷 WHY she thought Abbie had the meltdown and how to prevent it in the future. ASSa was listening and asking questions, unlike :m:m

Can you tell I've had some time on my hands today? 😂😂View attachment 109354
abbies face!! I want to slap that asshole smile off her face! And, Priscilla doesn't care! She is in some fantasy life on her phone . I just Don't Like Abbie. I don't see any redeeming qualities about her. Well, look at her parents....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
she started that behavior while Cilla was talking about Abbie being in the back like the girls! That's why he got so pissed. But, that first pic? That spoiled little rich monster look? Tantrum. My 3 yr old never did that. I want to smack her!

abbies face!! I want to slap that asshole smile off her face! And, Priscilla doesn't care! She is in some fantasy life on her phone . I just Don't Like Abbie. I don't see any redeeming qualities about her. Well, look at her parents....
And she said it 100x! Really trying to convince herself her typical teen was out cruisin' with her "girls", until her typical teen went for the knock-out LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, Spring has sprung. The redwood's leaves are blooming.

Its was tears on their part. CN was having none of it. That last couple vlogs you can actually see hostility/anger in CN body language. She was over that tit show. And at the risk of sounding cold....Abbie was a client. Like teachers have students. You do a job and move on. Its only A&P that think people are heartbroken to not be around her.
She was cooking something the other day (big surprise) and I saw her right arm and thought, holy cow, now you need a skin/ flab reduction. That's not her arm that he posted!!

Same!!!😎🤩

Pic #1 Sweet Girl

Pic #2 Laser eyes

Can you tell I've had some time on my hands today? 😂😂View attachment 109354
You know when Abbi e eloped or breaks something, she laughs while swinging her head around? Or, they walk into a dark room and she's there, laughing? I've often thought that if she ever picked up a knife.....!OR, when one of her fat parents have a heart attack? She will just...laugh. And rock. And try to get in the fridge. They won't be saved with her there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.