Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Her and Becca. You KNOW Becca is gay! I've thought it for a long time.

She's a spoiled, out of control Brat.
I blame alot of her being spoiled on ASA, he caters to her every whim. I guess he is just trying to keep their bread winner happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 100% sure Isaiah is gay. And honestly I bet there's a big chance Summer is too.

Reactions: 13
Mix n Match Day. Should be called "Photoshop it cause I never lost it day." He's shopped that photo to shave off the pounds on everyone.

mix match.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The face after slapping Cilla while they were talking to her

View attachment 109244

The face after pinching and pushing Cilla looks pretty smug to me

View attachment 109248

The face after pinching and getting what she wanted. She knows exactly how she's manipulating.

View attachment 109245
She's a spoiled, out of control Brat.
Yes a great big tantrum, smacking her mother in the face, no reprimand and then given a treat. What a crock of tit
I

I just watched this and, it all started when Abbie was getting out of the car and Priscilla (who always talks about Abbie like she's not there) was telling Brandi "oh haha, she sat in the back because the girls were here and..." That's when she started getting mad. In the house, the slap was abbie just sitting down and Priscilla and her huge head get right in her face " WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUTSIDE?? " slap. Yes, she's a little brat but, if beat up Cilla too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTH is Abbie wearing? That romper is for a 20- something with boobs to fill it out. She may as well be wearing a burlap sack. And those damn Cindy Brady pigtails.
STOP.
That get up has Summer written all over it. And she has one pigtail and the other in that mini bun mess that they put her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just came to say the same thing!! I bet A & P said "let's leave this out and see what the HATERS have to say! They'll comment on it. Watch.
OR the pads are there to say that neither P or S are ‘up the duff’ as I am others suggested on prom night, both were looking that way, but must have been ‘food babies’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That get up has Summer written all over it. And she has one pigtail and the other in that mini bun mess that they put her in.
Because its mismatch day or something like. Hence the stupid hair and clothes. The top may well belong to Dummer!?

• Haha
This whole mini-debate about scones eggs vs. no eggs was addressed at the time of the convo between the users who were there :)

Basically, it comes down to recipe, location, personal preference etc..
Martha Stewart claims Scones do have eggs, along with various other sites; yet many British scone recipes don't seem to have them.

View attachment 109113
In the UK, and NZ, it is the other way round, scones don’t have eggs, but biscuits (which the US call cookies) do.

• Haha
Mix n Match Day. Should be called "Photoshop it cause I never lost it day." He's shopped that photo to shave off the pounds on everyone.

View attachment 109259
Was their goal to make their fans and Abbie look ridiculous all the while putting mininmum effort into their own outfits? Did Summer just wear two different pairs of socks?? Other than the earrings, P looks completely normal. Like come on people. Why bother doing this? Are they making money off of this lol

Also whether it's a good angle or photoshop, Asa ain't fooling anyone with his photo. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was their goal to make their fans and Abbie look ridiculous all the while putting mininmum effort into their own outfits? Did Summer just wear two different pairs of socks?? Other than the earrings, P looks completely normal. Like come on people. Why bother doing this? Are they making money off of this lol

Also whether it's a good angle or photoshop, Asa ain't fooling anyone with his photo. It's hilarious.
Yes they're making money off it.
Likes and comments = $$$.
They told the leghumpers to post their pics on their (Massives) social media.
The good part for us is...
We can post the leghumpers pics here and have some laughs.
Assa forgot to trim down them upper arms though.
😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.