Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family has no friends to just hang out with except for a couple of long-distance autism family friends. But nobody that they just like hang out with, have dinner, come on over. No neighbors they are friendly with either at either house.

I don't like Isaiah much anymore. He used to be kind of a shy kid who I sympathized with because he always seemed desperate for his fathers praise.
Not now. All I see is a mini-Assa. And I say "mini" with a grain of salt given I's own ever-expanding girth. He is cocky. He is taken with having 'all the things'. His arrogance is showing. He's even got that swagger Assa has now, and the head-tilt thing. That head-tilt that screams I'm better than you.
His only hope to revert back to the nice kid he used to be is that he gets out and changes and opens his eyes
Isaiah is young...and dealing with a LOT. I don't think an adult could process all this with any grace. His dad probably knows Isaiah's gay...and is reacting like a jackass. Isaiah's just in survivor mode now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Isaiah is young...and dealing with a LOT. I don't think an adult could process all this with any grace. His dad probably knows Isaiah's gay...and is reacting like a jackass. Isaiah's just in survivor mode now.
I'll be curious to ever know if he is gay. He may not be. Theres a good chance his relationships never worked simply bc A&P were so freaking intrusive. Its hard to establish yourself when you've got 600 lbs of parent following you and your date!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll be curious to ever know if he is gay. He may not be. Theres a good chance his relationships never worked simply bc A&P were so freaking intrusive. Its hard to establish yourself when you've got 600 lbs of parent following you and your date!
True that. But... keep in mind his Valentine party too! 😊

Reactions: 11

Big old meltdown. Slap in the face for P, literally!
Blame it on her being a pre-teen.
Even then she was delusional.
Crazy Nanny was being used for them to profit off of even back then!!!
Had her stuffing those envelopes while being paid by respite dollars so he could profit.
I honestly think that is why CN left.
She had enough of his bullshit.
I loved his description of Patreon.
More bullshit.
I would be curious about what the patreon dumbasses have "gotten" in the past 8 months.
I wish someone reading this forum would let us know.

True.
But.
He's gay.
My gaydar is on point.
I'm sure we have some gay guys who read here...
Chime in!!
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Feast your eyes on this!
WTF is it?
Assa really photoshopped that arm!!
Another picture that should be sent to limelife, with the question why would this represent beauty in any sense of the word?
IMO.
She has a boob coming out of her back!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of gay....
I am beginning to wonder if Dummer is gay too!?
Thoughts......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Let's just say they went to get Abbie, take her to the kitchen and tell her "No" What exactly would she get out of that? Would she even understand? I mean she is allowed yogurt, so....how would you reprimand your kid eating too much yogurt? Just keep the lock on the door.

Better yet, I said before give her own drawer and basket of choices for snack.

Also...didn't they say it was bubblegum yogurt? They can't buy one damn healthy thing!

never even heard of bubblegum yogurt....I tell ya.....
I think the yogurt-gate was a setup for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And they didn’t even seem concerned, just thought it was funny, I’d be finding her to make sure she doesn’t have a bellyache or see if she needs to use the bathroom!

They want to give the impression Abbie does well with animals and it couldn’t be farther from the truth, how often do you think she kicks the dogs? Or pushes they away at least

I also asked them about a few months ago, “why do u make her hug strangers?’ Asa said, “if she didn’t want to hug anyone, she wouldn‘t“
What the..... Do they really think she wouldn't?? That girl can't talk and she's also..you know..IDD . Girls like her get taken advantage of all the time and these stupid parents make her big everyone and "can you blow kisses?" At 15. OKay? That is sickening.

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 10
Maybe someone can answer a few questions I have. I'm sure I missed these things being talked about. Sorry if that's the case. Has Summer's mother ever been spoken of or seen? She seems to cling to P like a mom and Abbie like a sister. Not so sure about Isaiah. Does she have siblings? Do the parents all live so far away that they don't visit much? They rarely have company. Do they really have no friends or cousins or something? Any neighbors ever been filmed? Just wondering..thanks. Seems weird.
Summer has a younger sister I believe she is 19. She’s completely different than summer. Shes the typical young college student.

I think them not having friends has a lot to do with Asa being afraid of interacting with people he can’t be the boss of. He surrounds himself with people he knows he can feel superior too. Remember when Lauren’s husband came over and Asa made sly comments to him.

Imagine being worried about seeing a relative but not being the least concerned about their daily exposure when they pick up DD
Also dropping Limelife off at the hospital.

Guess who just rereleased a video with CN on FB? 🙄
Lol trying to win her back.

I think the yogurt-gate was a setup for content.
I think so. It reminded me of that story of the 3 year old who ate 18 yogurts 10 mins.

Yeah she somehow got all the tops off perfectly?

Same applies to Abbie.

Did she get them one by one? That’s 3 times going in the refrigerator. 4 adults in the house and no one knew she was going into the fridge? Did she eat them with her hands or did she get a spoon?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.