Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly i have one child she is 14 now....she NEVER threw a tantrum..I can honestly say that....she knew better from the jump. I was a single mom to, I never ever had to leave a restaurant, she never ever screamed in the stores, like i see some children do...I taught her manners from the get go..cause I would not put up with bs
I was very lucky as well. My son never threw a tantrum at least not that I can remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only person I have "taken up for" was Abbie.

The rest of it....lies and over exaggerations just get under my skin. Once I see or hear someone doing that? They have lost all credibility with me. Not hard to be honest and rational and still gossip/bash these two parents for tons of things they actually do.

I'm goin' for a run....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 109867
Spreading Autism Awareness wherever they go πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I can't imagine being in that restaurant and having to listen to that racket. They should have taken her out immediately, vs making people listen to that crap for as long as they did.

View attachment 109868
πŸ–πŸ·πŸ½πŸ·Interesting how ASSa was frustrated with her behavior, yet, THEY are to blame for it. If they had been parenting her properly from the time she was little, chances are this would not have happened.
:mad:

View attachment 109869
Living that Autism Life...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:mad::mad:

Autism played a part in this meltdown, however they are failures as parents. Early on they should have been learning how to diffuse a situation like this, using proper tools, not just winging it each time it happens, and hope for the best. Instead of waiting until she was in her teens to try and undo all the years of neglect, for lack of a better word, that they are responsible for.

The one thing I learned early on, Autism is not to blame, it's an easy lame excuse these two use. :mad: Kids on the spectrum are dealt crappy hands, yes, but it's up to the parents to step in, early on, and learn to properly parent them the way they need to be parented. That takes a lot of time and effort, and as we continue to see thru their vlogs, these two boneheads failed miserably, and continue to do so.

View attachment 109870
We have big children who eat a lot

ASSa asked how much they spent on the meal and after πŸ–πŸ½πŸ· told him $95, he seemed shocked...then she then blamed it on having "big children" who eat a lot....does anyone else see the irony in this "joke" they tried to make.

Longhorn is expensive, but those two cows probably ate 3/4 of the total cost in their two meals alone.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ:m:m:m

Well, that was fun!! Can't wait for the next one!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hope you do scene-by-scene commentary like this more often.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Money tight but you’re thinking about joining a MLM?
If she really cared anything about her subscribers she would say," Are you sure you want to do this right now if your having trouble with money like you just mentioned?", or," Maybe you should wait until you get all of your finances straightened out before you order your kit." Something like that. Instead of immediately jumping on board to take money from someone that just said they were having money troubles. Jesus christ these ppl are gross. Makes me want to puke.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am going to say this and then move on. I am not bashing Abbie, I am merely saying things as I see them. She is a product of her parents who have not checked her properly from when she was small. If she has the mental age of a toddler then she could have and can be taught about the tantrums she has. By not doing this they have produced a child who is not very nice to be around. Disabled or not she can still be shown how to behave exactly like you would a toddler.
That’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she have something hanging between her legs?
That's what happening after losing weight, when you're morbidly obese before ...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone. Just wondering when exactly CN left? Was it before or after Christmas? πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone. Just wondering when exactly CN left? Was it before or after Christmas? πŸ€”
After.
She produced mass quantities of ornaments that were being sold at $5.00 a piece while herself only getting paid at the most $100.00 for 4 hours.
Im being generous with that figure because I have NO idea what medicaid respite pays.
I believe that CN got fed up. I also believe that God's timing was just right as it always is, and another family really did need her.
I also believe that it is very possible that the state of Florida could have seen that Assa was profiting off of his use of Medicaid funds for respite and that was the end.
But not to be deterred...Assa discovered he did not need a respite caregiver to continue his big money scheme at Christmas.
He found a place that could reproduce the "art" and put it on an ornament of his choice.
Now there is no limit to what he can sell.
Slick bastard.
IMO

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After.
She produced mass quantities of ornaments that were being sold at $5.00 a piece while herself only getting paid at the most $100.00 for 4 hours.
Im being generous with that figure because I have NO idea what medicaid respite pays.
I believe that CN got fed up. I also believe that God's timing was just right as it always is, and another family really did need her.
I also believe that it is very possible that the state of Florida could have seen that Assa was profiting off of his use of Medicaid funds for respite and that was the end.
But not to be deterred...Assa discovered he did not need a respite caregiver to continue his big money scheme at Christmas.
He found a place that could reproduce the "art" and put it on an ornament of his choice.
Now there is no limit to what he can sell.
Slick bastard.
IMO
even when I was a fan of FA,,, I always seen and thought it was fucked up that they are selling "Abby's Art" that kid did no such art! it was very clear that she had/has no interest in doing anything crafty! it was all CN...so all those people that bought "Abby's Art" really bought CN's art...SMFH...I mean that was clear as day to me and still cant understand the fans buying it with their hard earned money when its not even done by Abby....ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
pm1.jpg

:m :m πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ:m:mπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is the best. I think a died with all the laughing I just did!!!! You are very talented!!!!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I love PaintShop!!!

I was laughing so hard yesterday...the comments were golden all day, and everyone was on a roll!

It was one of the funniest days of this ridiculous quarantine so far! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Plus, I'm not so certain Asa would be as accepting as we'd hope.
The task of having biological grandchildren falls upon Isaiah's shoulders.
We've witnessed Priscilla's gushiness over things like prom and pedicures.
In her mind, I'm guessing helping Isaiah's future bride pick out her wedding dress is one of those hopes.

Asa and Isaiah are sitting in the car in one vlog.
I can't remember the context entirely; but Asa was ripping Isaiah about either a gay joke, gay assumptions
or something gay, and Isaiah didn't look entirely amused.
Asa then followed it up with a comment about how of course there's nothing wrong with being gay.
If anyone can find that vlog.
I remember someone saying awhile back that A has a sister that is gay and he has nothing to do with her. Not sure if thats true or not. I think your right though they definitely would not be happy if Isaiah was gay because they consider him there β€œnormal” child. No offense to any gay people out there I just think they would want what they consider normal since Abbie has the issues she has.

Reactions: 12
Slick bastard.
IMO
WOW...seriously, I never realized any of that about the ornaments, etc. When I first started watching FA, I loved that background with all of the artwork. It was cheerful and fun...unlike now. CN was gone when I began watching, and I never went back and rewatched many of the vlogs with her. I probably should, but I don't want to give them any clicks that I don't have to.

Slick, like a snake-oil salesman. It won't last forever, and based on the recently recycled vlogs along with the ones that don't focus on Abbie or Autism, I can't see this wave riding out more than another year, and that is being generous!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am going to say this and then move on. I am not bashing Abbie, I am merely saying things as I see them. She is a product of her parents who have not checked her properly from when she was small. If she has the mental age of a toddler then she could have and can be taught about the tantrums she has. By not doing this they have produced a child who is not very nice to be around. Disabled or not she can still be shown how to behave exactly like you would a toddler.
That’s my opinion.
I agree.
There's a big difference in hating and writing about one's observations based off of evidence presented in the form of videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Summer's mother works in Publix which is a grocery store then perhaps they want Summer out of the house due to contagion from mom. I mean possibly contagion.
yeah but she's still going to Dunkin every day. If she wanted to leave to properly quarentine, I'd understand. But they have no reason to go out and they still are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.