Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
How does she get that off and on her giant paw? If having meaty wrists that envelope your watch is not a wake up call, nothing will be. She needs at least 4-5 extra links for that watch!
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

Someone needs to tell her to stop “elongating” her head to make it look skinnier. Her head is 2x the size of candy’s! It’s not natural looking.
She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

1674766918843.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Bogey

VIP Member
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

View attachment 1912750
I think the love child broke her mentally, and she's never recovered.

laneyJane

A new vehicle in the middle of a lawsuit where you are the defendant. A lawsuit that will likely result in the Maas’ writing a check. Seems as though they might have needed to redistribute their liquid assets. A judge will see right through that. Asa thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and THAT will be his downfall. He’s already digging the hole with this purchase. Bad bad idea considering his current legal situation. Shame shame, Asa. Your dumb moves will be what causes you to lose it all and we’re getting a front row seat. Bravo.

• Heart

Runnergirl

It’s my first suggestion-the Texas trip must have inspired me. Yikes!

Thread suggestion: Trip to Texas & a Big Dumb Hat…so sad Abbie has to pay for all that!

cucumber

VIP Member
So how many times have they "redone" the office since they moved in...at least 4 maybe more...
Big P isn't gonna be successful or happy secluded upstairs in her new office. Humpers (aka buyers of her crap) are not gonna hang in with her long without seeing Abbie...so yeah good luck with that you fat pig

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Momma Candy wanted an experience, but all they do is drink. That could have been accomplished at home.

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So Asa canceled OT because Abbie had an hour of ABA, and had been awake for a whopping 6 hours?!
No wonder she doesnt do well. :(
I think he cancelled because she acts out so badly at OT and it embarrasses him. He puts on this act that he knows best and he can teach the therapists and all that crap, but I think he knows she’s out of control and it embarrasses him. It’s easier to cancel than face issues head on. Just another example of these assholes putting their head in the sand and ignoring problems

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Would it make a difference if she bought the Jeep with her MLM cash in her name? And here is that infamous question of mine again - what happened to the boat? Another $1.99 superchat question.

When I think of all the money they spend, and I’m worried about buying a new roof. (I hate spending money on big stuff).

Boat, RV, North Carolina condo, college tuition, Asa’s truck, GB’s truck, Manor mortgage, SelfieWrld back payment on contract, numerous trips, season tickets for Jags. Okay, my head is spinning.

---

Alright, heres the answer.
If Candace is their bio-mom, she did not raise them.
P is the oldest. So if she is the bio-mom, she had P and divorced.
Married James, had two girls, divorced and he raised them.
Or she was just a step-mom who has kept some contact with them and still calls them daughters...not sure, but here we go:

View attachment 1913472

View attachment 1913473

View attachment 1913474
Great work!!!👏👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
She posted on fb (is on Instagram too) a vid some of the stuff she got.

She is fishing for a partnership or free stuff for sure.
She's excited that they wrapped the items in tissue paper only because it reminds her of meat and food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

What10001

Chatty Member
View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
She’s like I’m an only child, bc I’m too ashamed to be seen with my normal looking sisters 🤣🤣 that is so awkward she’s ranted on and on about being an only child and being so spoiled but she’s in fact not an only child, I don’t know why I find this so hilarious 😂 Carrie and Lisa probably disowned themselves from her 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And I dont think ABA went that well. Instead of Chipolte, they stayed home and had lentils. I bet Abbie was not "cracking up". I bet she was ticked off, Asa let her take a nap and then they had lunch at home, hence no OT. Hes just making excuses.

KateK

VIP Member
P talking about Jordan "we love that family "....translation "I am jealous AF of them and everything they have and do"
Abbie is nowhere near where Jordan is and sadly never will be. Asshat is so deadset on this "vocational" stuff.. the poor girl cant even unload the dishwasher with prompting... after "teaching her" for what... 5 years?

It makes me sick to see all that fancy gear Asshat and the Pig buy from exploiting Abbie.. lets pray it is drying up... finally.

• Heart
  • Sad

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
All that vlog showed was how profoundly intellectually disabled Abbie really is, and the mental gymnastics Ass will do to try and explain it away. Him saying it's her "memory" and that she was having a high sensory day- BULLSHIT! He just can't accept that his daughter doesn't have the capacity to understand simple things. She's been working on putting away dishes for YEARS and she still cannot do it, even with prompting.
I just don’t understand why it’s so important to him to put her thru this. I think she was clapping and honking due to frustration. I get if there is a possibility she will be independent but obviously this is not the case with Abbie. Seems cruel to me that they push her so hard when it is so obvious she will never grasp it. I say let the girl do fun activities she enjoys that will also take care of her sensory needs. This all seems for nothing except to get a vlog out of it.

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
B61AF6FE-94E2-44CA-921A-3EFA8799D287.jpeg

The “related images” under this one did not disappoint. 😁
All I can say is these fools need to keep the content for our snarking pleasure coming. Their laziness has led to us breaking down their entire family tree and seeking our own content on the Googles and FB. I don’t see this working out in their favor…not at all.
So Moobie…put down that sack of gas station delectables your shotgun bride always collects as souvenirs and get to work! There is no telling what we will dive into next.😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Tattle is great, right? I can vent..judgment free. I used to follow FA after SBSK. Mistake! After a few months I was feeling like I maybe was learning a little bit about autism to be better informed at my nursing job where i worked PT at Family Service as a Community Health Nurse Navigator. Long story short…I commented a few things. Extremely innocuous. He snapped back. It was bizarre! He was speaking about Abbie’s back pack. How it is like a “Go Bag” or “get out bag” emergency backpacks people, households, nursing/medical staff pack with supplies in case of bad emergency situations. I never heard of a Go Bag. I said my husband was LEO and his dept called them bail out or bug out bags up here in NE US. He said something like “I’m not sure about that. I’ve been all over the US and I’m USCG and I would know. Maybe you’re confused. I said I wasn’t confused. I said my husband was also a United States Marine and he also said they called them bail out bags in USMC too. Anyhow, that day he delete my comments and I asked him why and then I was blocked.
He's such a prick. He just knows it all.
He deleted your comments so other humpers wouldnt agree with you.
Cant have that, hes always right.
---

Oh boy.
So this Texas trip looks freaking hysterical!
Like 30 hons, all wearing stupid hats singing Shania Twain.
I mean, SMALL turn-out, and embarrassing to watch actually.
Big P filming herself up close and personal while bellowing, the others in the background, it looks so forced.
She said "If your job doesnt look like this message me immediately."
If my job looked this way I'd need therapy!
It must be exhausting trying to look so excited all the time.
And all the woo whooing...they all woooo-whoooo all the time.
Must be a requirement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick