Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They kiss the ass of the lady who owns JSA.
That's probably why she's still there.
Ideally, yes. Homeschooling would be great but as you see, the hambeasts are not up to the task nor do they have any interest to be.
Weekday overnight camp would be ideal, I think.
Then they could be a FAMILY on the weekends.
IMO.

Reactions: 13
Helen Keller was in fact a very intelligent woman. She had the luck to be educated by the wonderful teacher Anne Sullivan, who had all Asa and Priscilla will never be able to give.
She was brilliant and an inspiration.

Reactions: 9
Well I double-downed and watched the podcast and the vlog.

JMO but the vlog was done for two reasons: money, and to deal with the "haters" comments. The whole podcast addressed things we have seen negative comments about. Their income, shopping, DD runs, grocery trips (bc now she cooks SO much), the make-up business and the dreadful prom. But the absolute kicker? Remember last week in comments someone told Asa to back off and let P do the speech therapy, and the reply from "P" was that she was so lucky to have such an involved Dad, etc? That comment, as Asa would say, "F'in triggered" him. How dare anyone question what he does?! I bet little man stomped around all day over that, and since he still cant let it go, hes going to talk about it in the vlog, put a "positive" spin on it and control the narrative. I see you little man.

And P is delusional. Drunk. Drugged. Dreaming...idk...but for her to say that Abbies ADL's have improved so much? I about choked on my dinner. (I'm a Mom Chef too P.) Abbie did SO much for so long every single day with Brandy. Beyond grabbing a plate. (Or refusing to grab one for P LOL.) Brandy taught her to sweep, empty trash, put groceries away, clean the table or counter, etc. YEARS ago, but now P wants to take credit for it because she decided to get off her butt and finally do something with her?! OMG....every time I try to like P again she gives me a dozen reasons not to!

Reactions: 25
Ahhh, now im "angry" for posting what I want, so, Im not sure what to think about that comment myself.
This forum is getting bent.
Everyone has an opinion(obviously).
Some encourage us to share our opinions.
Others try to censor us.
Some say scroll on by, but first they add a snarky comment.
It’s a case of the WTFs

Reactions: 12
I was not trying to debate. I'm sorry if anyone thought so. Encouraging understanding and compassion is encouraging kindness..not debating. Life is too short..especially these days. God Bless you all..may we all stay healthy. I'm moving on.

Bad genes.

I believe there is.
and you told me that something was wrong with me.
I'm "angry", so, yeah, this person has something to say about us all my dear!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'm not sure there is too much stock that can be put into the " post whatever the fuck you want", comment at this point.

You know what, in
Others try to censor us.
It’s a case of the WTFs
Strange strange shit, my fine friend.

Reactions: 2
True! Add to that Assa and Piggy binge drinking. At least in a group home the employees wouldn’t be imbibing.

Reactions: 6
Others try to censor us.
It’s a case of the WTFs
Yup.
I could make a new email account and go talk shit on their social media if I wanted to fight.
When I found this forum towards the end of last year, I was filled with joy to find likeminded adults to talk shit with about these disgusting hambeasts and their exploitation of Abbie and everything they can exploit.
I'm sure my comments have offended some of you at some point and time and at times, I am shocked by some of the shit y'all say.
The difference is, I keep scrolling.
Maybe my purpose here is different.
I have no desire to shame anyone for anything they have an opinion on.
I'm here to spread awareness.
I have some great helpers here and want to keep them all. .
Thanks.

Reactions: 17
all I could look at when she was matching socks was how filthy her feet were! She has just learned to put a thermometer in her mouth. What will they do when she needs stitches from stepping on glass? Thorazine!
Ok now please ppl don't take this the wrong way but...glass thermometer in the mouth of a severely IDD individual who sees everything as a food source. Ranks up there with teaching to cross the street. There is no way abbie will ever be able to distinguish a thermometer from a piece of candy. I swear A&P just look for trouble

Reactions: 16
May I add how incredibly selfish of AssPig for putting this shit on Isaiah.

Reactions: 10
The things they did at his last game were awful. They even brought Abbie to the field where all his mates could see
his strange family.
They made him a caretaker since his childhood days. They stole his early years and ruined his teenage years.
What a sad life he's living and now he's trapped with them in this damn house due to Corona ...

Reactions: 15
The Massives! A great tweak to their last name!

Reactions: 11
I listened to it and I took it as an in-your-face kinda thing. Like...we are going to do what we damn well please no matter what you think. I could be wrong however.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.