Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juicy Lucy

And hes also a fkn liar. He went on and on how he told her NO! several times and she ran and jumped in the pool. He didnt "let" her do shit. AND.....they did a whole vlog in the old house about how Abbie had ran off, they had no idea where, and Asa found her about a half mile away in a disgusting algae filled retaining pond. God I cant stand his lying ass!!
Abbie needs to be put in a home for her own safety and well-being. She could have been hit by a car. Scary stuff. The state of Florida needs to step in. Does anyone know of an advocacy group that can help?

Reactions: 2

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Hey all ... I’m very behind on the thread today... so I’ll try and keep it short here. The fact that they let her sleep till 1030 shows you what kind of lazy “parents” these are. I knew we would all talk about Ps shirt. Lol it should be #theserolls. Summer’s fucking laugh is totally back. Why was Isaiah all up on Absent (lol) in the pool. These people need a crash course on boundaries - which they all seem to lack. The whole matching the weather and guessing the items on the paper - completely dumb and not on Abbie’s level. She just points to point. Crossing the street? Someone please send help to that family cause they really need it. They are not ok.
imo, I sleep in until then too, I mean, it’s quarantaine and (for now) I have no school work while my teachers are busy setting it up online so...🙍‍♀️

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
I agree the numbers are very skewed on google. What I was trying to point out is that the First daughters mom hopefully has seen some of that and sought out legal help to actually pin down the earnings so she can collect a better child support payment.
As to their house,etc. I think many here are pissed off at the timing of the elborate dinner choices,etc as times for so many right now are tough. To flaunt it like they do is really tasteless and yes,insensitive to boot.
We all here realize how their gains were made.
but we know they’re tasteless already. They are the epitome of garbage people, so I really wish that folks would stop talking about their earnings and their food etc - because by doing so you’re giving them the reaction that they are seeking. That is, they’re flaunting/ showing off (and really their stuff is not that great at all people) to get a reaction and they’re definitely getting it from this thread.

But I wasn’t actually taking about your comment. It’s just the whole theme on this thread in general. So what if they’re out all day by the pool? They may as well use it. It’s little things like that that bother me.

Last edited:

Juicy Lucy

Thank you. I was an early bloomer - like 10... And my dad barely came in that room unless it was to tell us to put the music down. So here is Abbie about to be 15 and this weirdo is actually laying on her bed with her... and documenting it. Makes me sick.
Abusive exploitation

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
If they wanna spend all their money on DD and other stupid shit ... at the end of the day, it’s their wallet- not mine, so who am I to tell or advice them on what to do and how to spend their money. I manage my own finances and that’s it. It seems like people are on here trying to be financial advisors and that doesn’t make sense.

Juicy Lucy

The family wants things both ways. They want Abbie to be a “typical teen” on the one hand,but then defend actions that are no where being a “typical teen”.

Abbie has the body of an almost 15 yr old. For that reason alone,her brother should NOT be tickling her,wrestling w her. But there is also another reason as well. She does not comprehend play/no play as other children do. So if she walked up to someone and randomly tickled them,she would not understand it’s wrong as it happens at home.

With 2 other females in the house at this time,why aren’t they bathing Abbie? If Asa were her only caregiver it would be understandable,but seriously,why can’t P do it? Or,at this point Summer?

I did hear way back on some vlog P state that Asa is better at things w Abbie...um NO! That is a major cop out. She could be just as good if she put the effort into it.
At the end of the vlog yesterday they went on and on about Abbie being their bad child. Seriously? She is “bad” because they have let her do what she basically wants. Yeah,it’s damned hard,but if she is let to do things over and over then of course it’s going to be that much harder.
All they are seriously interested in is having content for the fans/money. And if JSA is really okay w what they see going on,then shame on them.
What does JSA stand for?

blindfoldedbobcat

Would love to see his answer as to A. Why he insists on calling it Fathering Autism. Wouldn’t Fathering Abbie be more appropriate,w subtitle of Daughter w Autism? After all he is NOT fathering her condition,but a human being.

B. Why isn’t it Parenting autism? Is he doing the parenting solo?
Just a suggestion..
He has talked about it in the past. Might have been in a live q & a or something...basically, he started the channel by himself and Priscilla doesn't mind...(those were his explanations). Sadly, he really does do most of Abbie's parenting so the title isn't too far off. He's also admitted, even years ago when they were more tolerable, that he intentionally used titles like "AUTISTIC GIRL'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" instead of "GIRL WITH AUTISM'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to get more viewers. He must have watched some tutorials or read a book about how to generate more viewers.

And both A and P have been very adamant in the past that Abbie will NEVER live in a group home. They are planning to pay a live-in caregiver to tend to her when they are gone...at least that was the plan before. I haven't watched in a while but have been lurking on this thread recently to see what they were up to.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
We should start coming up

Nothing to feel guilty about at all. No one eats 100% healthy all the time. Enjoy your cheat day and hubbys bday!

No one would talk about what she was eatting if she hadn't recently had WL surgery, constantly going on about her being a chef and cooking, and also mentioning eating healthy and cutting carbs and sugar.

It's just another example of lies, contradictions, and greed/gluttony with them.
Just another thing she learned and is forgetting. I remember thinking that tube thing was awful, until I saw why she was in it. I mean, they would cut to her wearing it but not the incident that caused it. Finally one day they showed her basically attacking P, throwing stuff in the house, and biting and gagging herself. Asa had to put her in the hoodie, and even with her arms immobilized her still had to sit her in front of him and lock his legs around her. Of course it was Brandy who basically said enough is enough....the hoodie stopped her from harming herself or someone else but wasnt teaching her to redirect and stop TRYING to do that. They even sent that hoodie to school with her. But, again....no more Brandy, and here we are. :(

On a side note, puberty and regulating her cycle have been a godsend for them. She has calmed down SO much compared to 3 years ago!
I’ve been curious if there was a video showing her gagging...anyone have it?

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The pool thing drove me insane. I can understand why they didn’t jump in and go get her bc she probably would have knocked them out. I’d assume as any other responsible pool owner they would put a child safety fence around it. They are gonna find her in the middle of the night swimming because they fell asleep and she was wide awake.
Nah, she cant unlatch the gate on her room door, and doesnt know how to climb over it.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I'm on the fence, because Abbie only jumps in the pool when it is empty. And has fun. Perhaps she is tired of someone wrapping his ass around her every time she gets in the water??? :unsure::unsure:
Yes, I said what I said, lol. Some of you arent Summer fans, I am not a fan of this "pool" behavior. I know we only see snippets, but when shes alone shes "swimming", smiling and splashing. She does not look thrilled when he is being a "good brother".
Now that you say that, good point!

Reactions: 1

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Man, it is hard to think of really good new thread names.
Is anyone really that fussy about what we name it... or.. should we just go ahead and make a new thread with say, the first suggestion?

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
My stomach is sick about how ignorant they are with the pool. I fear for Abbie’s safety, she has a mentality of a 2 year old at best. They need to watch the smith family”Granger YeeYee”. It only takes a second and they are wonderful parents. RIP River. It happens and the Maass‘ are laughing thinking it’s funny she doesn’t listen about getting in pool. .
But Abbie can swim. I mean there should always be a parent present any time a child is the pool of course, but she swims. I think she could save herself if she fell in or went in when no one was around. Which, let's be honest, doesn't happen, they know where she is all the time.

Sweetums

VIP Member
I actually looked up what a “swimmer” would be and this came up:
A weak or non-swimmer who stumbles and loses footing when unable to touch the bottom, can quickly start to drown. The person who is in trouble cannot move a few feet to safety and is unable to call for help. They may sink out of sight within seconds. ...

Sadly, this is exactly what would happen to Abbie, if she would get a cramp or go over her head. She would not be able to call for help. We know she struggles with footing in the pool.. She also drinks the water and doesn’t know how to not drink pool, River, or ocean water...
In my eyes, she is not a swimmer... Sorry, most even moderate swimmers know how to blow to keep water out of their mouth and how to use a proper treading of water..
she is usually in the shallow part too.