Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
I think the girl’s name was mentioned. (“the one who must nvr be named...”) ....for understandable reasons.

So I guess we can all say “get well soon Sandy,” because surely she’ll need emergency surgery to remove all the foam balls from her stomach & intestines. Careless idiots!
I read it on here first.

Reactions: 3

Sweetums

VIP Member
At this point it doesn’t matter(except to the other mother) when they found out. Asa should have stepped up and done the right thing no matter what( hmm,isn’t that what he claimed he did when P got pregnant w Isiah).
I truly hope the mother has now engaged some sort of legal help and is going for the maximum support payments. P posted her earnings for all to see and there are sites all over the web that give rough estimates as to their combined worth.
That First daughter deserves no less than what he does for Isiah.
I also hope FIRST daughter goes on to college as A will have to continue support until she either graduates or leaves school.
I read she is pretty and very smart.

Hmmm...

FA- steaks and drinks, how many can the vlog evangelist fool”
My lil suggestion is
"A$A's a total fail at homeschool, Abbie keeps jumping in the pool"

Let’s see... since no one has made #12 yet....trying to work w/ other ideas...I’m terrible at this...

Only fools pay for pool days....

Sunny days, Assa prays....

Leghumpers....

Days of Our Pool....

• Haha

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
You’re quite optimistic. I think she’s already “learned” what she’s capable of learning at this point. She can’t even do a damn thumbs up... dexterity and motor skills all fucked up... imagine her brain. You can clearly see that nothing makes sense to her. Here they are trying to teach a 15 yo how to cross the street. She doesn’t even know she has to be in her bathing suit to get in the pool and she is 15 for gods sake. So I will stand by my opinion that she is a lost cause. Truth hurts but we gotta face reality.

And trust me, if these idiots could get away with not “homeschooling” her during this time... they wouldn’t be doing all of this shit that they are doing for show. “Oh yeah we are going to have Abbie make her lunch and film it.” Shut the fuck up. These people make me sick.

In the meantime I will enjoy this shit show of a bunch of ******* running around Florida for likes and money. Don’t wish the Rona on anyone but it’s gonna be interesting to see which one of them gets it first. It’s just like how I think about conspiracy theorists ... their thoughts and beliefs are so wild and stupid, but it’s nice to know you’re smarter than them and that they will keep entertaining you.
I didn't have my first pelvic exam til I was in my mid twenties and I'm NT. It was pretty scary for me (sexual assault survivor) but I imagine for abbie it would be so much worse because she wouldnt understand what was happening or why. Also those exams HURT. (Abbie has a different pain tolerance tho, so maybe it wouldn't hurt her).
I agree tho, when the day comes (because she probably should have an exam at some point) that sedation will probably be needed (as well as extra people in the room to ensure nothing bad happens)
I completely agree Abbie having a pelvic exam isn’t needed bc she’s not having sex of course, I guess back in my day (waaaayy before depo shot) you had to be examined to be on birth control ( which I did at 17) all women have to have Pap smears at some point though and It has to be horrifying for a challenged girl to go through

10fingers10toes

I did see this vlog. And to be honest it did not surprise me at all. The mom seems like a nice person but she has no control over that boy at all. Even when she is with him, he races ahead of her and it looks like he gets out of her sight sometimes. And he doesn’t listen or obey her. I’ve been thinking that he’s going to get hurt if this continues. She is a single mom and it seems like she doesn’t have the strength or energy to control him.
Exactly! Thank you.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Hmmm...

FA- steaks and drinks, how many can the vlog evangelist fool”
My lil suggestion is
"A$A's a total fail at homeschool, Abbie keeps jumping in the pool"

Let’s see... since no one has made #12 yet....trying to work w/ other ideas...I’m terrible at this...

Only fools pay for pool days....

Sunny days, Assa prays....

Leghumpers....

Days of Our Pool....
LOL I like Days of Our Pool!

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I’m still curious as to if Abbie had a pelvic exam, to get on any kind of birth control ( depo for stopping periods or not) they have to exam her...I can’t see this happening unless they put her asleep for the few mins it takes to swap the cervix etc? What do you guys think?
She is on Depo. I'm not sure if they ever discussed how they do her pelvic prep. I would guess she gets sedated. Or they have never done one.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Oh man we've been dealing with it for a long time. Not only limits, but no products. It is still nearly impossible to get bread, cleaning supplies and paper products. Entire dairy cases sit empty. Next time I go I will take a picture to share. Oh forgot to add, baby diapers formula and wipes are very limited as well.
Edited to add the stores in my region are: Walmart, Save A Lot, Aldi, Meijer, and Kroger. Not only limits and shortages, but all have limited business hours as well. Most are closed before 8 p.m.
Am sorry to hear that! I guess it depends on regions at this point,and what the chains have ordered. Hope it gets better...

Reactions: 2

Gambit

Chatty Member
They have all kinds of learning and sensory toys from their fans and used to keep a toy box full of them next to the couch in the old house, but they dont have that now.
The coffee table/foot rest thing is full of her toys and her toy chest in her room....

Reactions: 2