Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will keep saying Abiie belongs in an appropriate care facility. You cut it out! You prefer Abbie’s needs not being met, being taunted for views, being exploited for money? I could go on and on. Don’t tell me how to feel or what to post. You have no right.

We only see what they choose to post 😉 Assa admitted that Abbie wondered a half mile away from home and was found in a nasty pond. Wake up
Don't tell me what I prefer are you outa your mind? Abbie's needs are met, just not the way YOU or others would do it. I do not like her being on youtube, taunted or used not one bit. But...it is not abuse, no matter how much you hate it, that girl is not abused. There are children in this country that truly are.

What if your neighbor didn't like the way you parented and called CPS and said your kids need to be removed?

She wandered away a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't tell me what I prefer are you outa your mind? Abbie's needs are met, just not the way YOU or others would do it. I do not like her being on youtube, taunted or used not one bit. But...it is not abuse, no matter how much you hate it, that girl is not abused. There are children in this country that truly are.

What if your neighbor didn't like the way you parented and called CPS and said your kids need to be removed?

I posed a question, hence the ? Mark. You need to stay in your lane and stop trying to censor my posts.

I posed a question, hence the ? Mark. You need to stay in your lane and stop trying to censor my posts.
When I witness, time and time again, a severely IDD child that is being used as fodder for the world to see. For the sole purpose of making money, I will step up. I will advocate for that child. What they are doing is a form of abuse. If you don’t think it is, why are you even on this forum? Abbie needs advocates because the people that are supposed to protect her are using her as their cash cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When I witness, time and time again, a severely IDD child that is being used as fodder for the world to see. For the sole purpose of making money, I will step up. I will advocate for that child. What they are doing is a form of abuse. If you don’t think it is, why are you even on this forum? Abbie needs advocates because the people that are supposed to protect her are using her as their cash cow.
CPS/DCFS already paid them a visit a few months ago. They checked out the whole house, talked to A's parents, talked to P's parents, talked to Abbie's school, to Brandy, I think Crazy Nanny was still with them at that time and they talked to her, too. Not to mention Brandy is a mandated reporter meaning if she were to witness or seriously suspect abuse going on - she would be required by law to report it.

Yes, it's wrong for them to use her to make $$$. I agree. But in the eyes of the law, as long as she is properly fed, is being bathed and not sitting in her own filth, doesn't have bruises all over her or other serious injuries, has a safe and secure home to live in, is being taken to a doctor when she needs it, is going to school, and maybe in her case also receiving therapy - then she is not in danger or being abused. Calling the authorities on them for the second time wouldn't change any of that unless any of the previous conditions have changed.

Reactions: 13

Me quoting your posts and disagreeing with your stance is not censoring. We are all different people and do not always agree, things can still be discussed. I came across strong because I believe threatening CPS and saying a child needs to be removed from their parents and put in a group home is some serious tit right there. Not only that, CPS is over worked and understaffed, for anyone from a gossip site to call them is a waste of their time.

If you are on a gossip site to advocate anything I question why you are on this site. I am here to gossip. Abbie has a lot of professional people in her life, she is not sequestered in her parent's home. She has advocates, therapists, teachers, doctors, she does not need some stranger from a gossip site advocating for her. Just spreading the word to their silly assed fans, tellin' a joke or two, conversing with members, that's all I am here for.

*driving along in the slow lane giving the peace sign* ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t agree,and it’s strictly MY OPINION,that Abbie belongs in any sort of facility. What she does need is for JSA,including Brandy to start putting it on them to do more.
They can go on about they know what’s best,etc adnauseum. Truth is,the school they fought so hard to get into via a lawsuit actually knows more!

True they are her parents,but facts are facts. The professionals deal w kids such as Abbie every day and for a good many years they have done so.

If they aren’t going to work hand in hand w the school,then they should bring her home full time and be the “ones who know best” and work accordingly.

And while I am NOT an expert,I do have some knowledge of different aspects of autism from mild to severe,even more than Abbie.

I know how hard many fight to get even partial services,and are working damned hard with and without them.
These fools have so many and act as if that’s where it all begins and ends.

And while I would never accuse them of not caring,I do think for the most part there is a good deal of laziness on their part. P from all the vlogs from all the years looks as though she just resigned herself to letting A deal w it all.
Sure she has been on the boards of this and that,but that’s not a hands on w Abbie.
Asa,took charge and am sure it’s for many reasons,including,but not limited to the making monies. Maybe in the background he has put P down for what she did try to do,and she just gave up. I don’t know. But her awkwardness and lack of any sort of control is greatly evident.

I don’t know if the school will age her out at 18,but even if they don’t,they need to put down the damned cameras,and start doing more at home in conjunction w the school,w therapists,etc.

Take off the blinders P and realize that Abbie is NOT now,nor will she be a typical anyone. She is a child in a teens body,and soon she will be a child in adults body.
Her frustrations will grow as she ages..have seen it first hand. And because you all find things so cute right now,it won’t be so cute the older she gets.

Hard as you all try,Abbie is never going to be independent. However,she may be able to learn more skills to communicate her wants a bit better. She may be able to do simple tasks to keep her motor skills up.
But,as I said,it takes a good deal of time,patience,and yes,even a bit of sternness to achieve those. And it takes full attention,meaning no cameras in her face,no prodding from”behind the scenes” and doing it consistently.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From the opening of their Youtube vlog dated 10/21/16, The Best Thing For Your Child With Autism

Assa's narcissism says it all.

"So this is Brandy she's Abby's in-home ABA therapists she's a board certified behavior analyst and she has her master's degree;
This is Alicia she is Abigail's in-school clinical ABA therapists and she also has her master's.
This is Abigail's mom.

Among this group of highly trained and highly educated people the ones that are most qualified and most experienced are us her family"

They should change the name of their channel to "Parenting Narcissim"
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he say it while they were all in proximity to him? And all smug and cocky, like "this is our rodeo" 🤬!!

If anyone was wondering why I make fun of and insult that narcissistic ego maniac.... exhibit A ⬆

Hey Asa, time to dive in with that "qualified experience" because your daughter is about to gnaw a hole through her arm!! And don't try hiding it under long sleeves in the upcoming vlogs, we already saw it 🧐.

That wasn’t the point....
Dumbells- exhibit B

• Heart
Why is P so awkward with Abbie
Because she has resented her since she realized Abbie wasn't "quite right" and then got a diagnosis.
IMO.

What drives me nuts and I hope their fans are seeing this. P and A acting so concerned about their fans. "tell us how you are doing" "we care so much" They don't even care enough to like fans posts much less comment. To sit by the pool eating steak, having drinks while complaining "this tit just got real" kills me.
Comments = money.
That's why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If there are folks here who haven’t been blocked by them,I suggest start posting links to orgs. That need help at this time.

Maybe if the fans start seeing those they will divert their monies( hey,if you have an extra $5.00-$6.00 a month lying around) to much needed things right now.

A good one to start off w is No Child Hungry.

Am sure there are a great many wherever you live that are hurting more than ever right now and are more deserving than “extra content” vlogs.

I myself am blocked or would gladly do it.

As I said,just a suggestion. If they remove the links,it would show just how much “they care” at this time!(s)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If there are folks here who haven’t been blocked by them,I suggest start posting links to orgs. That need help at this time.

Maybe if the fans start seeing those they will divert their monies( hey,if you have an extra $5.00-$6.00 a month lying around) to much needed things right now.

A good one to start off w is No Child Hungry.

Am sure there are a great many wherever you live that are hurting more than ever right now and are more deserving than “extra content” vlogs.

I myself am blocked or would gladly do it.

As I said,just a suggestion. If they remove the links,it would show just how much “they care” at this time!(s)
Great idea...I am blocked as well.

They turned off their "super chat" the other day...yanno for the good of others and all. LOL

I don't know what goes on in Abbie's mind but I sure know she was happy being alone in that pool. Maybe she knew no one else would come in after her in their clothes. Maybe she didn't want Summer or Isiah or Sandy all over her, maybe she needed her space. That was the most swimming and actual moving I have seen her do in the pool. She was loving it.

Great idea...I am blocked as well.

They turned off their "super chat" the other day...yanno for the good of others and all. LOL

I don't know what goes on in Abbie's mind but I sure know she was happy being alone in that pool. Maybe she knew no one else would come in after her in their clothes. Maybe she didn't want Summer or Isiah or Sandy all over her, maybe she needed her space. That was the most swimming and actual moving I have seen her do in the pool. She was loving it.
Why of course they did! Can’t have anyone say something other than “We Love You” or “ Your family is so beautiful”...
The damned vlog-evangelist knows exactly what he is doing. No different than the TV ones who sucker people to pay for the luxurious lifestyles. So sad so many have lives so empty they fall for it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

How about a full time licensed teacher/caretaker at home during the day. A mature adult, of course. Or have her go to an adult daycare during the daytime hours. One that has programs targeted to her abilities.

I really notice Abbie's IDD in this video when she is in the pool playing with the water. Starts at 4:45
Poor kid!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hmmm..so Cilla reaches a lifetime sales of $250,000. How much of that was made on the backs of her pyramid members? How much did they actually get to count as their own monies?

As it says lifetime,am presuming that’s not yearly but overall,so why are fans still sending monies? Gifts? Etc.

They surely shouldn’t qualify for any grants to JSA if that’s the case( and w the merch monies,etc totaled in). Some family out there who is just barely holding on deserves to have that money,give their child an advantage!

Hmmm..so Cilla reaches a lifetime sales of $250,000. How much of that was made on the backs of her pyramid members? How much did they actually get to count as their own monies?

As it says lifetime,am presuming that’s not yearly but overall,so why are fans still sending monies? Gifts? Etc.

They surely shouldn’t qualify for any grants to JSA if that’s the case( and w the merch monies,etc totaled in). Some family out there who is just barely holding on deserves to have that money,give their child an advantage!
The scholarship to JSA is called the McKay Scholarship and it is NOT awarded based on income, which is crazy.
I am more outraged the way the Medicaid waiver works. It's not based on income either.
They receive thousands of dollars in taxpayer money for therapy that is futile, partly because the hambeasts do not continue it in the home and partly because I believe that Abbie is not capable of retaining much of anything she has "learned" due to her severe IDD.
They get a tit ton of pullups that they hoard in the garage and they get a lot of respite hours paid for from this Medicaid waiver.
The system is backwards. More people would be helped if it was designed to work based off of income.
If you make the money they do, you can afford to pay for these things out of pocket and private insurance. There is no need for rich people to be on the taxpayers tit.
IMO.

I think the girl’s name was mentioned. (“the one who must nvr be named...”) ....for understandable reasons.

So I guess we can all say “get well soon Sandy,” because surely she’ll need emergency surgery to remove all the foam balls from her stomach & intestines. Careless idiots!
I read it on here first.

Reactions: 3

While some of what you say has merit....you making a blatant claim that Abbie is abused and should be reported/removed makes all your other points disappear to the wayside. Someone, either a “fan” or someone from one of these gossip sites, has already contacted DCPS with claims of abuse and a caseworker investigated/closed the case. While I do not agree with the exploitation, there is no law against it and at this point it is a parenting choice, Abbie is clothed/fed/has a roof over her head and people in her life who love her......your bold statement about her needing to be removed from them, have you watched Jen from rebranding autism and her experience in various facilities? What happened to Jen is far more common than finding a facility/group home that treats those in it properly. Do I like/agree with everything they do? No! Do I turn and walk the other direction when I see them in public? Yes! Would I ever believe I know more than the mandated reporters like Brandy or the speech therapist, etc that are frequent visitors to Abbie’s world and feel there is nothing to report? Absolutely not! Not only that, as a mandated reporter myself, you go through classes, etc to learn to recognize abuse AND you also learn to NOT report things based on assumptions....in order to make that call, you need to have evidence or have witnessed it directly and none of us have that kind of access to Abbie or the family. Again, I don’t agree with the exploitation and I parent my children differently than they do(meaning I don’t agree with a lot of their choices) but I also know how completely broken our system in general and specifically in Florida is....children have been placed in foster homes , never checked on and been further abused/killed only for it to be discovered several years later. I say that as a licensed foster parent and mandated reporter, there certainly ARE some amazing foster parents but there are a lot that take as many kids as the state will allow/do the bare minimum that’s required just for the extra money and sadly there are those that don’t even do the bare minimum. For example, our home is licensed for up to 3 children(that’s on top of my own four) and we have the additional training to foster medically fragile/complex children.....at this time in our lives we have chosen to only accept children ages 2 and under(that’s a personal choice for our family due to the ages of our kids, as our youngest get older will expand the ages we accept)......all of that to say, in general, we have decided to only accept one placement at a time(except for extenuating circumstances, like a temporary emergency placement for a few days or as respite for another family for a few days). We have had two placements, both from birth, our first had Down syndrome & was adopted by family....our second(current) was placed with us at birth/born addicted to narcotics & HIV+ with zero prenatal care....while we could potentially “handle” more than one for an extended period of time, we feel that focusing on one works best for our family as a unit......anyways, all that to say, the system here specifically is no place for any child or special needs adult. Let me give you just a very minor example, one of our foster friends currently has a placement with similar needs to ours BUT recently it was discovered that baby has a rare genetic eye syndrome that can lead to permanent blindness.....treatment early is imperative to successfully keeping vision and even though a TEAM of Drs have been pushing as hard as possible, the system is so backlogged that it took almost two weeks to have the order for treatment signed. Now while it really is urgent, thank heavens it’s not a life or death thing.....because at two weeks out it could have been too late. And it’s not the foster parents fault, not the social workers fault(she’s a bulldog and really goes to bat for all her cases), not the Drs fault(they did everything they legally could) and not the judges fault(there is a HUGE backlog and lots of things are urgent)......it’s nobodies fault but the broken system. Now take all that into account and you honestly believe THAT is a better situation for Abbie versus home?

• Heart
What drives me nuts and I hope their fans are seeing this. P and A acting so concerned about their fans. "tell us how you are doing" "we care so much" They don't even care enough to like fans posts much less comment. To sit by the pool eating steak, having drinks while complaining "this tit just got real" kills me.
They ask how they are doing for more comments, more comments = more $$$$$. I dont think they even read them... just scan thru to find negative ones they can block....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s totally getting that same body... only thing that saved him was football. Now that he’s 18 ... we can sit back and watch the weight pile on as it has been recently #theserolls
YES! I noticed it too. He's young enough where he can stop it but he's gonna have to opt outta some of those DD and fast food runs.

• Heart
The scholarship to JSA is called the McKay Scholarship and it is NOT awarded based on income, which is crazy.
I am more outraged the way the Medicaid waiver works. It's not based on income either.
They receive thousands of dollars in taxpayer money for therapy that is futile, partly because the hambeasts do not continue it in the home and partly because I believe that Abbie is not capable of retaining much of anything she has "learned" due to her severe IDD.
They get a tit ton of pullups that they hoard in the garage and they get a lot of respite hours paid for from this Medicaid waiver.
The system is backwards. More people would be helped if it was designed to work based off of income.
If you make the money they do, you can afford to pay for these things out of pocket and private insurance. There is no need for rich people to be on the taxpayers tit.
IMO.
It’s Floreeda(sorry Floridians,having lived there for a good while,they are ass backwards on many many things).
I do think they got that just to IMO shut them up after the lawsuit. At the time,financially yes,they were indeed at an income level where financial aid should be approved,but again,it’s the system that’s broke.
Kids who need and qualify for Medicaid in that state have been removed,yet,there are some families who have the income to get a private policy and yet,get state funded help.

And I get it’s just not that state but others as well. Maybe after this is all over,and states start looking at trying to get financially stable again,they will start looking at those whose incomes should NOT qualify for things and focus on those who truly do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.