Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh not to be nit picky but that term “trailer trash” is extremely derogatory. Many, Many people live in trailers because it’s all they can afford and a multitude of other reasons.....of those people most of them are extremely proud and their homes are spotless. While some don’t have much past a high school education, that can be said for all kinds of people. I totally understand what you mean by it but as someone who at the time was a single momma and living in a trailer(quite proudly because it was the first home I purchased and I did it raising two kids by myself) it still stings to hear that expression. None of my neighbors were trash either, there were quite a few senior citizens who again were proud to HAVE a home because they were living on a very limited budget, newlyweds and other single parents. Our community was always bright, cheery and clean. I know it’s a silly thing but I have read that term so, so many times in the eleven threads that I finally had to speak up.
If they live in trailers and aren't trailer trash, then it clearly doesn't apply to them. Fathering Autism fans who live in trailer parks and act like white trash ARE trailer trash.

People dont get offended over stuff like that unless they feel the sting of the truth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just asked my son who is a manager for a chain of grocery stores. I posed that very question to him. He stated he hadn’t heard of this being done,but if it was,itwas due to maybe one product not being shipped as readily as others. He also said that there are many many stores who have ample fruits/produce available as people actually are buying the package stuff,etc.
It’s things like Mac & Cheese,canned soups,etc that re harder to keep stocked.
Oh,and candy.
I imagine she shops at Publix there in FL. They would actually be one of the chains to let that happen.
Oh man we've been dealing with it for a long time. Not only limits, but no products. It is still nearly impossible to get bread, cleaning supplies and paper products. Entire dairy cases sit empty. Next time I go I will take a picture to share. Oh forgot to add, baby diapers formula and wipes are very limited as well.
Edited to add the stores in my region are: Walmart, Save A Lot, Aldi, Meijer, and Kroger. Not only limits and shortages, but all have limited business hours as well. Most are closed before 8 p.m.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is totally out of control. She has been allowed to do what she wants and if she can’t she has a tantrum. They have only themselves to blame if she hurts someone when they are out in public “ spreading awareness “
I can see what the future holds for them, it’s a pity they can’t,
Hello. First time poster long time lurker and former FA follower. I also noticed the shift when they moved into the big house. I also noticed long ago that Abbie was not given consequences for her actions. I don't understand that. Kids may hate it, but it's better for all if they know that consequences are there. As for P's lack of interaction with Abbie, it was my feeling that turning Abbie's care totally to her father was how she coped with the disappointment of Abbie's condition. Now that daughter #1 is out of the woodwork, it makes even more sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO: 260lbs, you jokester you. Maybe if she only had one leg on the scale! Each of those redwoods have to be the weight of a 9 year old kid, my guess around 70lbs, so add that to the 260= 330lbs is my guess. Plus, since she is downing burgers again. I am guessing she will be back up to 400 by June. Then more stress eating as we approach Isaiah's time to leave the nest, we'll see if the weight loss surgery results will show at all come Thanksgiving 2020. She needs serious help.
I heard her scale scream "GET OFF ME'

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello. First time poster long time lurker and former FA follower. I also noticed the shift when they moved into the big house. I also noticed long ago that Abbie was not given consequences for her actions. I don't understand that. Kids may hate it, but it's better for all if they know that consequences are there. As for P's lack of interaction with Abbie, it was my feeling that turning Abbie's care totally to her father was how she coped with the disappointment of Abbie's condition. Now that daughter #1 is out of the woodwork, it makes even more sense to me.
Welcome aboard! Stick around, we want Asa to see that our numbers are growing! :)

• Heart
Yup, the least (bare minimum) that they could do while school is out is toilet training and get her out of pull ups. Yes, it is a messy tiresome job, put the camera down, cover the furniture and bedding with plastic and just make the effort. Won't it be better in the long run? Who knows, maybe even Abbie might be happy with the comfort of being diaper free. Of course outings and maybe some nights she still might need the diaper for awhile, but it could be a small step towards good things, actually it would be a huge step, considering she has been in diapers for 15 years.

Can I just say that Prisilly's little rebuttal about her exercising was just 🤯.

Like, really? You reeeaally believe that those little scuttle butt, vlog walk, slow paced strolls to the park were exercise!!?

Seriously, you could barely pick up your feet to scoot two steps across the ground at that fountain in Atlanta, and then you acted like it was some laborious task that needed celebration because you didn't fall doing it!! But you "exercise" huh :cautious:.... kinda like that "no carb - no sugar" Popeye's chicken sandwich you demolished was "health food"??

Honey, if lies were a diet.... you and Asa would be skinny.;)
just fyi, assumptions that all disabled people will get out of diapers is kind of rude/ableist. there are stories of people who have bowel problems and yet are highly successful..so..🤷‍♀️
Also some genuinely can’t tell when they need the toilet, especially autistic people where there can often be a disconnect between the mind and body
:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stay safe. And to think that this is only the beginning. I was just on the phone with my 29 year old daughter, and was telling her this will most likely be the "event" of her lifetime, that she will be telling her kids about. The struggle economically and health tolls are going to be unprecedented. I am 48. The first "event" for me was 9/11. I remember the Reagan shooting, the Challenger disaster while in high school, and I lost a close friend, only 20 yrs old during Desert Storm...but 9/11 was my "event". Cried and hurt for everyone for weeks, it was unimaginable to me. Thats what this will end up being for the younger people. :cry:
I was 6 years old in desert storm ... literally “in it” ... My parents are comparing this to that as well. Weird times we are living in. You guys be safe. I went on a walk today for the first time in days and it felt great. We (my state and others) are howling at the moon at 8pm tonight (I know it sounds strange) but it’s all in solidarity. Lemme know if you guys will be howling at 8!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The ”event“ of my life is 11/22/1963. I was 11 and I will never forget. For those that don’t associate the date (I hope all do), it is when JFK was assassinated. It was a Friday and I found out after school.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh man we've been dealing with it for a long time. Not only limits, but no products. It is still nearly impossible to get bread, cleaning supplies and paper products. Entire dairy cases sit empty. Next time I go I will take a picture to share. Oh forgot to add, baby diapers formula and wipes are very limited as well.
Edited to add the stores in my region are: Walmart, Save A Lot, Aldi, Meijer, and Kroger. Not only limits and shortages, but all have limited business hours as well. Most are closed before 8 p.m.
Here’s a photo from last Friday as I was walking down the cleaning supplies and paper towels aisle

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And notice the groundwork for her eating junk food has been laid... "oh, they limited the healthy food so I had to get things I do not normally buy." LMAO. Whatever, I see you P.
And I dont believe for a minute she is "afraid" to go. She cannot stand to be at home, never has, always on the go to get away from Abbie. You know she loves the excuse of having to shop!
Odd I'm in NJ where things have been limited for the past couple weeks and prior empty shelves. The only produce or veggies that were limited were bananas and oddly enough grapes so again she's talking out her ass. So begins the poor poor pitiful me portion of our program while you sit around your massive heated pool outside your huge house eating your filet mignon and steaks.as far as I'm concerned they can go pound salt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The family wants things both ways. They want Abbie to be a “typical teen” on the one hand,but then defend actions that are no where being a “typical teen”.

Abbie has the body of an almost 15 yr old. For that reason alone,her brother should NOT be tickling her,wrestling w her. But there is also another reason as well. She does not comprehend play/no play as other children do. So if she walked up to someone and randomly tickled them,she would not understand it’s wrong as it happens at home.

With 2 other females in the house at this time,why aren’t they bathing Abbie? If Asa were her only caregiver it would be understandable,but seriously,why can’t P do it? Or,at this point Summer?

I did hear way back on some vlog P state that Asa is better at things w Abbie...um NO! That is a major cop out. She could be just as good if she put the effort into it.
At the end of the vlog yesterday they went on and on about Abbie being their bad child. Seriously? She is “bad” because they have let her do what she basically wants. Yeah,it’s damned hard,but if she is let to do things over and over then of course it’s going to be that much harder.
All they are seriously interested in is having content for the fans/money. And if JSA is really okay w what they see going on,then shame on them.
What does JSA stand for?

Reactions: 2
P says there's soooo many people out there as she sits down with her take out huge sandwich. People shouldn't be out there she says. Well...she was one of them out there

My feelings since they got back from Atlanta are as follows. They are going way overboard in trying to pretend they have been taking this pandemic seriously. For example, A wiping down the groceries, P commenting about finding a wipe after she sneezed on her makeup video. And all the little comments about how they're staying home just dropped into the vlog constantly.

And notice at first, they didnt appear to be going to pick up food at all ( although ALWAYS SNEAKING THRU DUNKIN DRIVETHRU). And then once they're a few days into it they then decide it's okay to show them picking up food a couple times or so. They are gauging what they think is "acceptable" to their peeps.
And their diligence in trying to show just how seriously the are taking homeschooling. It's all for show.
PS...and if I have to see P swinging that poor dog and holding by the shoulders during "morning exercises" one more time....I'm gonna lose it
And how pissy was giving everyone a squirt of sanitizer when they were out and about. FAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The ”event“ of my life is 11/22/1963. I was 11 and I will never forget. For those that don’t associate the date (I hope all do), it is when JFK was assassinated. It was a Friday and I found out after school.
I was only a toddler but know exactly where I was. That was the day of my grandmother's funeral..there's been way too many events I would like to forget and never will..the challenger explosion, 9/11, 7/7,manchester arena to name a few. A & P act like they are the only ones affected and they have it so bad, oh send money to places that need it (not really keep sending to us). Oh they are limits at the store, well boo bleeping hoo. At this point they will never ever get over themselves, once a self centered ass always a self centered ass

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jacksonville school for autism
Thanks!

So, they actually had to follow the big lady and Summer, who were in another vehicle, just bc, they didn't want Abigail to get angry about not seeing them get the food. Absolutely ridiculous. Nobody should have to do things like that just to keep their severely disabled kid from getting angry and hurting herself or someone else. I just find tit like this to be pathetic. I'm sorry but, if you have to do things like this, there is something bad wrong. After that ridiculous attempt at not making her angry, she jumps in the pool with all her clothes on. Asa said he told her "no" but, she did it anyway. That's what Asa gets for teaching her how to be a bully. That entire vlog was just Abigail bullying her family and her family just sitting back and taking it like a bunch of witches. That's all it was. They deserve every second of it bc, she is just doing what they have taught her.
I’ll say it again; Abbie NEEDS to be in a assisted living facility where she can get appropriate care.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was only a toddler but know exactly where I was. That was the day of my grandmother's funeral..there's been way too many events I would like to forget and never will..the challenger explosion, 9/11, 7/7,manchester arena to name a few. A & P act like they are the only ones affected and they have it so bad, oh send money to places that need it (not really keep sending to us). Oh they are limits at the store, well boo bleeping hoo. At this point they will never ever get over themselves, once a self centered ass always a self centered ass
That must have been so traumatic for your family to have both the funeral of a beloved family member and an international tragedy on the same day.

• Sad
Here’s a photo from last Friday as I was walking down the cleaning supplies and paper towels aisle
That's pretty much our stores too BUT one store has toilet paper lol. What gets me is seeing the meat sections in stores totally empty, that amazes me for some reason more than anything

Okay so I just watched his live YT talk. Talk about arrogance. He is so damn insincere about saying how sorry he is for everyone's situation. And he does all this with the background of Abbie, Summer, & Isaiah all sunning around the pool. I swear I'd I was there in person, I'd have slapped him.

Also, about the 20 minute mark, he says "No bathing suits in the house" WTH...does he have another place outside in addition to Summers place to change or are you just supposed to strip it off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.