Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that is definitely possible! High ceilings are very echo-ie. Especially in vast places like a big store. Smaller places with lower ceilings, bits of furniture, and more "homey" vibes have a bit more sound insulation and are easier on the ears. Our son gets very anxious/agitated when too many people are talking around him. He would absolutely hate being constantly talked to by numerous people who are also all up in his face like they do with Abbie. We don't grab his face like P does with Abbie. He would detest such touching-as I would too.
My daughters class always went together one big group. My daughter always loved being with her classmates. I didn’t go so she be with her friends snd not have me standing over her telling her what she could and could not do. What a shame never see her with classmates doing anything. Jacksonville has a huge special needs community that keeps them involved in Special Olympics,Miracle League. There are special needs dance classes and cheerleading. My daughter is busy everyday of the week. It was hard at first until we figured out what she enjoyed not me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope all 3 of them don't get on the elevator at the same time. Ugly, uglier, and ugliest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course it is okay! Snout rubbing should be shared openly here. Always.😻
Let me know when you get ready to start your cooking channel. I will be brainstorming script ideas in the meantime. I may or may not have performed my own little parody a time or two in the past. 😁
It is a blessing ro have you back
Thankth boo! I'll be sure to send you a personalized ornament with my name stamped name on it for the low low price of a new boat 😁

Why are they staring at the foliage as if the trees just changed shirts & started talking to them? Don't they have trees & leaves in florida? Jethuth Chrith - its not Maine. Isn't the PeletonPro an arborist with them trunks in her pantlegs?
After that loss of brain cells P must have needed a quick snack. Wonder what everone else ate. Doesn't take much to amuse these MensaMamas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mods delete if problemic: I’m not from the US, and have just looked at P’s Cilly’s sh!t and stuff, why does she always have POC voice overlay’s? Is it supposed to be funny, or what? I don’t understand?
Priscilla uses Cardi B sound bytes because Cardi B is an an abrasive, unlikable, overpaid and overrated hag with an overinflated ego who has been given a mouthpiece by a wayward society, which she has used for no good purpose, and that resonates with Priscilla.

Yes, it's supposed to be funny, cool, hip, etc ("supposed to be"). The Maasses are the types of parents who are preoccupied with being perceived as "cool." I don't know why, but some parents are like that.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with MaidenX and say I don't think the Maasses are actually being racist or bigoted. The reason it comes across so poorly with the Maasses is because they're so embarrassingly bad at it. If they could pull it off it would just be amusing, but because they come across really dorky when they do it, it comes off like they're being insulting.

ETA: I forgot to include childish, thin-skinned, and empty-headed to my Cardi B/Priscilla adjective list (source, NSFW).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Priscilla uses Cardi B sound bytes because Cardi B is an an abrasive, unlikable, overpaid and overrated hag with an overinflated ego who has been given a mouthpiece by a wayward society, which she has used for no good purpose, and that resonates with Priscilla.

Yes, it's supposed to be funny, cool, hip, etc ("supposed to be"). The Maasses are the types of parents who are preoccupied with being perceived as "cool." I don't know why, but some parents are like that.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with MaidenX and say I don't think the Maasses are actually being racist or bigoted. The reason it comes across so poorly with the Maasses is because they're so embarrassingly bad at it. If they could pull it off it would just be amusing, but because they come across really dorky when they do it, it comes off like they're being insulting.
Didn't mean they use it because they are racist. I do think they are though. At the very least deeply prejudice. There been numerous times they use slang or "ethnic " sounding speech when it is in reference to poc. Like using common black slang when referencing dancers in a parade. I am indigenous and you see these types of racism all the time. Guess it is just more socially acceptable racism.

And like was mentioned they mock homosexual men (or at least the stereotype.) The same way they all do poc. Maybe it is all in attempt to be cool or whatever... but the Maasholes, and Ps mother, come off as bigots.

Eta... not saying my background makes my opinion more valid than anyone else's. But personal experience does affect how their actions ate perceived 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hear ye! Hear ye! New Year’s prediction: Arse is going to have WLS, start a ‘WLS healthy lifestyle channel and use Ab to win the humpers to follow him, so he can tell Piggy to go back to being his witch cause look he is actually losing weight, getting Ab on a healthier diet and he will get cooking tips from Lurch rather than P!
Grasping at straws, probably will try and create ‘tension’ between Lauren and him, if Lauren goes ahead with the surgery. Can you imagine his little itty bitty ego thinking he can say to P ‘stop stamping your feet, we are having grilled steak, green salad, no dressing, carbs, or alcohol!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Sherry. I've never watched her LIVES or have sen too many pictures of her, but this picture reminds me of something I've seen at a museum. Piggy should use her photoshop skills to make her look a little better.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 6.47.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 6.48.10 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I WISH he would get the surgery 😂 P would go insane watching him be successful (if he could be).

• Haha
  • Heart
Good Morning/Afternoon Sunshines.☀
Gatlinburg, eh? This is the first time I have looked at Pig’s cootchie cootchie coo table spread and thought, Well..That is not enough. 😁 Not a scrap left. There may be even teeth marks in that fake squash table deco.
Gatlinburg, TN is known for many things, but at the top of the list is Moonshine tasting. All different flavors, and you can taste ALL of them. There are at least 5 places you can taste test. So, the staggering down the street bit may not be as far fetched as one may have thought.😂 Keep your eyes peeled Ole Smokey Brewery. You will know them when you see them.👀
Second on the list…places for pics like these.
4F93069C-D90E-4031-900C-02A12C6C68BA.jpeg

😂YES PLEASE!😂
Though, I am not sure how many corsets in 4X places like this keep on hand.😼 Anywho…fingers crossed.🤞🏼
Happy Friday Tattlers.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thankth boo! I'll be sure to send you a personalized ornament with my name stamped name on it for the low low price of a new boat 😁

Why are they staring at the foliage as if the trees just changed shirts & started talking to them? Don't they have trees & leaves in florida? Jethuth Chrith - its not Maine. Isn't the PeletonPro an arborist with them trunks in her pantlegs?
After that loss of brain cells P must have needed a quick snack. Wonder what everone else ate. Doesn't take much to amuse these MensaMamas

Oh there are trees in Florida for sure, but there are not any real seasons besides hot and less hot. Therefor, there is little to no color change. After living up north for so long now, I don't want to live in a place that doesn't experience the beauty of autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% Sicillian here, I don't make my own sauce anymore, I use Rao's and we love garlic bread but recently I've been making dipping oil and we just break off the bread and dip it in the oil/herbs. Has Prisscillapotomous ever showed herself making spaghetti sauce?
Hi. My extended family is from Reggio Calabria. I've seen Piggy make spaghetti sauce once. Once w;;;as enough...in the rental. It was abysmal. She used the big cans of tomato sauce(that's ok, imo) but no seasoning, no paste. And it didn't take long to make at all. My sauce is simmering all day. I throw in some tomato sauce cans(big ones), paste, a little water, spices, etc. I also throw in my Italian sausage to finish cooking. Sometimes some pork chops...so good.
And because she will try to break them down by repeatedly asking for candy or a cookie or chips, and they can't say no to her. If Pigsweat is too lazy to prepare a plate of fruits and eggies, they can afford to buy them already made. It may take several attempts, but if she is hungry enough, she will eat it. Just say no to junk food Pig! Stop buying it....neither one of you needs it either, thats for sure. Have only healthy snacks in the pantry and when she has to pick out her snack, it will be healthy. And BTW Nature Valley Bars are one of the worst choices. You both could use a lesson in nutrition. She can't eat whats not there. An no cereal for a snack either. You just do that cuz its easy and it shuts her up. Sorry, but not sorry....its true.The sugar in it will trigger her to want more and more and more.
I "liked" your comment but had to change it to ❤ your comment. Perfectly said. They ALL would get used to it and be better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And because she will try to break them down by repeatedly asking for candy or a cookie or chips, and they can't say no to her. If Pigsweat is too lazy to prepare a plate of fruits and eggies, they can afford to buy them already made. It may take several attempts, but if she is hungry enough, she will eat it. Just say no to junk food Pig! Stop buying it....neither one of you needs it either, thats for sure. Have only healthy snacks in the pantry and when she has to pick out her snack, it will be healthy. And BTW Nature Valley Bars are one of the worst choices. You both could use a lesson in nutrition. She can't eat whats not there. An no cereal for a snack either. You just do that cuz its easy and it shuts her up. Sorry, but not sorry....its true.The sugar in it will trigger her to want more and more and more.
Most likely "healthy snacks" will not be in the pantry but in the fridge. .. a boiled egg, cut up veggies, an apple, plain yogurt with real fruit, peanut butter with celery, cottage cheese with fruit..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a co-worker who had the surgery more than 6 years ago and has successfully kept the weight off the entire time, despite (unrelated) health issues. About three years ago, she had surgery to remove excess skin. She looks fabulous and I am in awe of her.
Nice to hear positives. I had skin surgery 6yrs post op. In 2008. Tummy tuck and thigh lift. It wasn't a sight you'd like to see...lol. It was nice to actually fit into clothes without stuffing and tucking my extra skin away. Glad your coworker is doing well.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.