Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she tries to hide herself behind objects to in her mind make her girth less noticeable. And the looks when she's catches herself being filmed. She's always good for a laugh or two each vlog.

1636682661557.png
1636682713398.png

1636682803343.png

Fake smile. Again. Looks like she's missing half of her teeth.

1636682959637.png

Over 500,000 subscribers. Vlog published 3 hrs ago. 68 comments. :sleep: Looks like their subs are finding it boring lately.

1636683259625.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to go back and see who this post was in reference to LOL! I KNOW my boys have all those hormones and urges-even the one with autism. We've taught him where it was appropriate to do all the private things many years ago now. That would be a subject that A&P could address with their audience. Teens/Adults with ID/ASD etc have the same sexual urges and desires we all do. How have they dealt with that aspect of puberty? Or have they just ignored it and think that Abbie doesn't have those feelings?
Haven’t you heard? “Typical” teenagers don’t engage in such behavior…thats if we go by what A&P try to sell to the world that Abbie is a “typical” teenager..lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she tries to hide herself behind objects to in her mind make her girth less noticeable. And the looks when she's catches herself being filmed. She's always good for a laugh or two each vlog.

View attachment 860722View attachment 860724

View attachment 860725

View attachment 860726

Over 500,000 subscribers. Vlog published 3 hrs ago. 68 comments. :sleep: Looks like their subs are finding it boring lately.

View attachment 860732
They are so delusional...Abbie "picked out" a birthday present? That was all theater for the narrative.

Did you see Abbie putting things in the cart and P had to keep taking them out? At one point Abbie was going to put P's purse on the shelve. She had no idea about a birthday or that she was picking anything out. They are lucky most of those HUMPERS are so dumb they dont question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Today, I had a wonderful day with my 9-year-old granddaughter. She was off of school for Veteran's Day, and her mom also took the day off. We played dolls, went to brunch, and walked over to the grocery store after brunch. She took my hand when we were walking and it touched me. She didn't want me to leave when we went back to their place. I ended up staying for another hour or so.

Do you know what I DID NOT DO? I did not vlog or take photos and plaster them on Instagram and Facebook for all to see. Just so "strangers" (as Asa calls them) can see what fun we had and say "oh, so sweet", and "I love this family".

They must be addicted to attention and think they are the best thing since sliced bread. They say we only see a portion of their life. I'm not inclined to think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 860725

View attachment 860726

View attachment 860732

I dont think Asa cares much about YT anymore. I'm not sure how making money on Facebook works but it seems thats where he is having the most success.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think Asa cares much about YT anymore. I'm not sure how making money on Facebook works but it seems thats where he is having the most success.
It seems like all the vlogs are put together in haste now. I don't think he can stick with one thing very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 860725

View attachment 860726

View attachment 860732
She is missing back teeth.

I thought she had implants put in but I guess not.

Thanks to her constant mouth gapping open in most her pictures her missing teeth are on full display

• Haha
She probably couldn't pronounce Bolognese and just called it meat sauce. 🤔
Yeah someone asked her if she knew what Bolognese was and she said
“Of courth you thilly gooth” and pulled out a package of Oscar Mayer Bologna😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Florida Three arrived in Tennessee and of course Big P “put out a spread for the girls.” Low budget coochie boards, and I think I saw a bowl of pickled okra.

45376569-60AD-4528-AC24-AC05B61FBD84.jpeg

760853BA-AB8C-4079-94DA-23F0CF663090.jpeg

A7CC463C-223E-4316-8D14-00AAEA135B3A.jpeg

E2303722-6C45-47D6-B6B7-A7A2F02F0E05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
First 3 aren't Abbie.... The birthmark on their scalp is on opposite sides, hair part is different; stance and stature look different (Abbie has that curvature of her upper back and neck that gives her the bent over appearance). JMO
Also the eyes are not the same. Closest thing of resemblance is the coloring of the skin and hair

Reactions: 13
They do have a B+ on Facebook VS a B on youtube on social blade. However, I think youtube makes significantly more money per view.

Found this:
Then there’s the monetization aspect. While some publishers have reported Watch revenue in the annual seven or eight figures, others have found it wanting. One publisher estimated that it generated $264 for every million video views on Facebook, versus $2,200 for every million video views on YouTube. “For them, a Facebook video view is essentially worth 12 percent of a view on YouTube,” wrote Digiday’s Sahil Patel.

I guess the plus for Facebook is to heard the HUMPERS to Lipstick Mama page more easily..so she can hit them up for slimelife.

Also the eyes are not the same. Closest thing of resemblance is the coloring of the skin and hair
I think the mask is hiding half her face..we have only seen her wearing a mask (another reason it is not Abbie).. so she has brown hair pulled back and similar body type and age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Florida Three arrived in Tennessee and of course Big P “put out a spread for the girls.” Low budget coochie boards, and I think I saw a bowl of pickled okra.

View attachment 860746

View attachment 860747
View attachment 860748
View attachment 860749
I cannot believe anyone would buy any beauty products from these women.
And hey! Theres that pretty Sherry again, looking as if she has been teaching shop at the nearest prison.
P strategically planted in the middle looking pleased to actually be the pretty one for once.
The woman in the front. I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
Goddamn. 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is less salt in all of the oceans/seas combined compared to the food she has put out
And it looks like she has store bought Buckeyes tossed on the platter with meat.
Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Salami.
A taste combination only a boar would love. :sick:

And the stuffed mushrooms! Damn P, what did they do to deserve such a death?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would think allowing her body a break from it for a year would be a healthy thing to do. Don’t give her the shot for 12 months then restart it. I can’t imagine the amount of crap running through her body and how she must feel on a day to day basis. She doesn’t need the shot, that’s for her caretakers.
You are so correct. I had my daughter get the depot shot. She was on it for 2 years. Changed doctors she said NO not in the prime growing of her body. Her hormones will get all mixed up and not really know if and when puberty will start. There is also weight gain and the body is always in a state of getting ready for her cycle. Then bam s doesn’t happen. Periods are needed to flush out the systems and organs to make room for more. The doctor told me it was a traffic jam and with hormones not knowing where to go therefore things get missed and health problems occur. It took Three years for my daughter to finally have a period and now they are still very random her doctor also gave her a pill to take at the beginning of her. That makes it like so she doesn’t have to deal with it for a long period of time I can tell a big difference in the way she feels healthwise she used to be slow and sluggish and have PMS a good part of the time now she’s good to go and there’s not any long-term effects yet . It’s doable if she can pull her pull-ups down herself she can learn to do the period. I looked to her doctors for strategies. Was it hard? You bet! Was it worth it? You bet! There is no magic pull for anything. Autism doesn’t go away it just keeps throwing challenges. It’s been 38 years and through hard work actually listen to the people who know instead of thinking “how’s this Going to benefit me and make my life easier

• Heart
Reactions: 19
cannot believe anyone would buy any beauty products from these women.
I don’t think many women do buy anything, except maybe their Aunts and sisters. I think they buy the majority of products themselves. Which lines P’s pockets. Very sad. They all have tit loads of products. Well the ones that have the money to buy them 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When I saw this “day date” pic I thought to myself..
Somewhere, in some Mexican restaurant, a small business owner is choking back tears as he pours the final drops from a Montezuma Tequila bottle. Another margarita for the two lushes…one wearing a trucker hat, the other in war paint…
Helping themselves to fourth and fifth plate fulls during “all you can eat” lunch buffet. Chortling and snorting as they munch down on any profit the restaurant hoped to make this week.
Closed for Restocking…the sign will read when the Maassives leave.
#dateyoursow #margaritamating 😂
View attachment 858483
I rarely guffaw when I read something but this …this…..omg!!!!!! Can barely type as I am laughing so hard🤣😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.