Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably thinking, "I'm a Boss Babe and he's my little witch so just STFU".

Assa should map out an RV Travel Maass's trip taking Prissypoo across country to various eating contests. I'd watch that, it would be hilarious. 😆

He's not far behind her weight wise. I guess he finally said to himself that he can't make her stop eating so he'll just join her.
I would think he'd try doing the opposite to show her up!
No one is forcing him to eat her slop or eat out all the time. He's shown he can cook....even having vegetables with some meals he's made. No one is forcing him to eat sweets or unhealrhy snacks... he does know how to food shop!
If Priscilla won't do it...he could. He could shop and cook healthier for himself and Abbie.
I guess he's just too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My US geography is not good, does that mean yet another flight? And Arsehog left on his own again with Sweet Girl. So that means another stupid vlog about scheduling.

I actually feel sorry for Summer - I bet she wishes she had moved to the opposite end of Jax as I fear she is going to be increasingly used as a dumping site for Abbie. Same goes for Lurch and the grumpy Elf.
I think Summer could deal with Abbie just fine. Shes been spending nights, and caring for Abbie for a decade. I dont think Lurch has a clue of what they'd be in for, and I dont think the gnome is as "into" Abbie as Asa may think she is.
Edited to clarify- Summer is strangely obsessed with Abbie so not surprised shes near-by. I think the Adams family will regret their proximity to them eventually.

And Big P is on the move again huh?
Well, its been what, a whole 2 weeks since she's had a break?
All that caregiving is exhausting.
I'd love to see Big P leading her team of gigantic minions down the street! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I keep going back to the picture of AssA and Sweet Girl in the truck. He is in his garden gnome wig and beard, wearing his wife’s sunglasses. It reminds me of Chewbacca at the controls of the Millenium Falcon driving off with Princess Leia.

BBCE93D1-F7F0-48E2-82AE-9CDCEC0FCA19.jpeg

1C6A9DD7-624D-4813-8FFA-72EC49BC8954.jpeg

A2C92244-23BF-4B49-B4DD-600CCF59FDEA.jpeg

Perhaps a new costume idea for the family. And we all know who Big P could play.

659A2880-7A52-4E4E-8B78-34BF3B7072C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Summer could deal with Abbie just fine. Shes been spending nights, and caring for Abbie for a decade. I dont think Lurch has a clue of what they'd be in for, and I dont think the gnome is as "into" Abbie as Asa may think she is.
Edited to clarify- Summer is strangely obsessed with Abbie so not surprised shes near-by. I think the Adams family will regret their proximity to them eventually.

And Big P is on the move again huh?
Well, its been what, a whole 2 weeks since she's had a break?
All that caregiving is exhausting.
I'd love to see Big P leading her team of gigantic minions down the street! 🤣 🤣
I wonder just what Emily and Crystal's girls really think concerning Abbie. I don't know that they...or even Emily or Crystal for that matter, have been present for or experienced one of Abbie's tantrums
(🙄 meltdowns) or the really bad honking and yelling. We heard on that last video just how bad it can get to the point of Abbie choking and letting go with those guttural sounding moans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder just what Emily and Crystal's girls really think concerning Abbie. I don't know that they...or even Emily or Crystal for that matter, have been present for or experienced one of Abbie's tantrums
(🙄 meltdowns) or the really bad honking and yelling. We heard on that last video just how bad it can get to the point of Abbie choking and letting go with those guttural sounding moans.
Or have they seen her strip down, possibly do inappropriate things, elope, have accidents, attack someone , yea and the loud honking.. surely they watch the VLOGS and know at least what we see. Their girls seem to keep their distance from Abbie in the footage I have seen.

I'm not sure how alone Summer really is with Abbie..or if they have another respite person when summer watches her for more then a couple of hours...I see Summer and Becca team up with Abbie a lot. Also..Abbie isn't in Summer's home that is not set up so she won't get into things or elope.. I'm sure it wouldn't be to enjoyable or easy to have Abbie spend the night or stay multiple days.. I also wonder if Kylie is as "into" Abbie as Summer seems to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really think it is scary for those two little girls. It is one thing for them to visit the Pigs for a short time but quite another to have Abbie in their house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their girls seem smart and kind, but any child (and some adults) would be at least hesitant, and possibly afraid around Abbie. Even if their parents explained severe autism to them on their level, it would still be scary I would think. I'd also think it would take spending a lot of consistent time with Abbie for them to become used to Abbie and to be comfortable with her. Abbie doesn't play with others, so there's really not even a way for them to interact with her much. Why is it necessary for Abbie to spend the night with anyone?? Even if A&P were going to leave her for the weekend, it should be someone who could stay with her in their house where Abbie is familiar and at least some of the safety measures are taken. It's not fair to ask someone to keep Abbie in their home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The biggest give-away for me was that this girl has a soft, round face. Abbie, sadly, has a sharp angular face.
This girl's hairline is normal, and she also has clean fingernails that are not bitten/clipped to nothing.
She is also taller and has much better posture than Abbie, as others have pointed out- she stands with her shoulders nice and square, not slouched.

What I'd really like to see, is if the die-hard humpers think this is Abbie. I'm embarrassed to say I never thought it was Abbie but was too lazy to search out more pics, lol. Could the Super Stan Maass Squad be fooled?? LOL
I scrolled through a bit of those photos and yes the look-alike girl had quite a few likes, so I'm pretty sure they were from the humpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What possibly could go on at this Slime vacation that did not take place in Savannah two weeks ago? Is there an actual need for Pig to travel to TN this weekend? How many selfie/FB Live dance parties and “inspirational” speakers do these harlots require to feel all trained and leveled up?

• Haha
What possibly could go on at this Slime vacation that did not take place in Savannah two weeks ago? Is there an actual need for Pig to travel to TN this weekend? How many selfie/FB Live dance parties and “inspirational” speakers do these harlots require to feel all trained and leveled up?
These "events" are a hallmark of MLM scams.. I would say they all do this. Imagine the poor "beauty guides" that are losing money..and having to pay to go to these events??? They like to make them seem required..if you want to succeed and be a real boss babe. Its just more brainwashing really.

• Sad
  • Angry
Abbies yelling in last nights vlog was horrendous. What happened to sending her up to her room? I'm normally fairly tolerant of her honking but that would drive me mad.
What makes it worse is their house sits on a pier and beam foundation. So it makes her stomping more amplified along with the bad acoustics with the hard floors. I wonder if they regret buying this home. It's so not conducive for her needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tonight's Vlog: Abbie needs assistance just to put a hoodie on? Did piggy put her hoodie on for her to hurry the process, or is Abbie in that much of need/assistance?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Or have they seen her strip down, possibly do inappropriate things, elope, have accidents, attack someone , yea and the loud honking.. surely they watch the VLOGS and know at least what we see. Their girls seem to keep their distance from Abbie in the footage I have seen.

I'm not sure how alone Summer really is with Abbie..or if they have another respite person when summer watches her for more then a couple of hours...I see Summer and Becca team up with Abbie a lot. Also..Abbie isn't in Summer's home that is not set up so she won't get into things or elope.. I'm sure it wouldn't be to enjoyable or easy to have Abbie spend the night or stay multiple days.. I also wonder if Kylie is as "into" Abbie as Summer seems to be.
The first time she tears up her diaper and smears sh*t all over the walls, gets aggressive and starts biting herself or hitting others and rattles the floors and walls with her honking and stomping around will be the last time she stays the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it so weird that Kylie shows up all of the time too. I get having good friends, but it's so weird to me that these two come around so much, and these are only times that we know of. Maybe Summer and Kylie are playing pretend house with having Abbie over to watch. I mean, it's not too far out as a possibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh for fucks sake.
Abbie now understands yoga huh? Last year during home school she couldnt follow along with the schools morning exercise routine like marching in place or flapping her arms.
And yes Asshole- interrupting the instructor to talk about Abbie in the middle of a class in not cool. Grab your kid and keep moving.
Why are Summer and Kylie at the party for the cousins?
Abbie doesnt understand "ownership" because you never taught her. You either think shes "so cute" when she steals food or invades a yoga class, or to afraid of a meltdown to teach her.
This whole vlog pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh for fucks sake.
Abbie now understands yoga huh? Last year during home school she couldnt follow along with the schools morning exercise routine like marching in place or flapping her arms.
And yes Asshole- interrupting the instructor to talk about Abbie in the middle of a class in not cool. Grab your kid and keep moving.
Why are Summer and Kylie at the party for the cousins?
Abbie doesnt understand "ownership" because you never taught her. You either think shes "so cute" when she steals food or invades a yoga class, or to afraid of a meltdown to teach her.
This whole vlog pissed me off.
Asshat wants the HUMPERS to believe Abbie wants to do yoga?? OH PLEASE!!!

She probably wanted to go and steal food over there....

What kind of yoga could they possibly have Abbie do at JSA. And the arrogance and entitlement is off the charts..he wanted to go tell the instructor that Abbie had yoga at her school. Asshat... most people are doing their own thing and do not wish to be "educated" about autism whenever you cant control your severely disabled daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The first time she tears up her diaper and smears sh*t all over the walls, gets aggressive and starts biting herself or hitting others and rattles the floors and walls with her honking and stomping around will be the last time she stays the night.
Or if she exhibits these behaviors they should call A& P to come get her. No one other than her parents and respite workers should have to deal with Abbie's behaviors. A&P never put the work in to teach Abbie right/wrong so the penalty is they have no option for her to spend the night with anyone.

• Heart
Those Hambeasts were talking about "the concept of ownership" really the lack thereof in relation to Abbie. 😆 🤣 😂 ... which Percillerpotamus had no idea of how to "describe that".
witch describe it as you and Assa never tried teaching Abbie that everything wasn't "available" to her and that is why she has no concept.
Combine that with her profound ID and wah-la...you get what amounts to a feral child.
It's all the Hambeasts fault yet they act clueless.
Did you all notice that the sow admitted that Abbie is STILL trying to steal people's food?
I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The leghumpers lack the intelligence to dissect their words and give thought to what they are saying. If they took a deeper look at this vlog, they wouldn’t find it funny that she was trying to to disrupt the yoga class. If they actually took the time to listen to what these dimwits are saying they would understand that the ownership thing is complete bullshit and as a whole she doesn’t understand many concepts and ownership is just one little tiny part of the whole picture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.