Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Hogboys vlog and it was really good to see him happy and enthusiastic about his photography. He needs to get away from all things autism related and find his own path in life. Also good that he is going to the gym regularly and keeping the weight off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really believes adding so many different ingredients makes her look like she know what the duck she is doing. Adding Cajun spices and Old Bay together...YUCK! I am not a fan of this meal but we're from Maryland so Maryland Chesapeake Bay crabs with Old Bay are our go to for summer feasts.

Reactions: 20
Holy tit she looks like she has been hitting the bottle hard for hours before filming this... and still drunk from the day before

She really believes adding so many different ingredients makes her look like she know what the duck she is doing. Adding Cajun spices and Old Bay together...YUCK! I am not a fan of this meal but we're from Maryland so Maryland Chesapeake Bay crabs with Old Bay are our go to for summer feasts.
What is the dumbest to me is adding all the premade season blends is they all have similar spices in them, if not exactly the same. She is such a clueless twit.

She doesn't even know what herbs and spices are in these blends she is using. And too lazy and dumb to make her own. If she wanted any credibility as being a cook (not a chef because that she ain't and never will be) she would be researching and informing people how to mix up a substitution for the seasonings if they don't have the 50 premades she dumps in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I find it concerning that person like Priscilla can have a cooking channel. People assume a person with such a channel is some kind of authority, but her cooking is always messed up in some way--because the "messed up" is how she "makes the recipe her own." She takes recipes and ideas from other people and then she just changes them in some way which almost always makes it worse and reflects no real understanding of cooking.

Shiner Bock isn't a pale ale, it's a dark lager. It's also not "a shiner bock." Shiner refers to the city where it's made. It's not called Frogmore because they put frog legs in it, but because of where the recipe originated. This information can all be found within five minutes.
This is exactly why I don’t take advice from Youtube videos.

I actually signed a petition that says people should have to put a disclaimer or a warning on their videos that they are not professionals and any advice should be used aones own discretion.

Priscilla is a fraud and the only reason why I believe the theory that she is slow or special is because she extremely lacks self awareness.

She is an average at home cook at best. I was watching Sister Wives and they were asked what is their best meal. Janelle(one of the wives) kept it straight up real. She said she is a cook that gets by. She makes whatever but she’s not going to call herself a chef. That is some real ass tit.

If my husband tried to persuade me to make a cooking channel I would worry about him lol.

It’s the same for Pricilla’s decor and decorating skills. She doesn’t have any but yet she goes on Youtube and acts like thats her job.

It’s even more embarrassing because neither of them have the education or experience to speak on most of the things they yap about. They literally think they can do whatever they want just because. They act like adults still being told they can be an astronaut if they want to. An astronaut without credentials.

“Hey Mr. Police man, I’m Fathering Autism….check our credentials, I’m allowed to tell you how to run your police department. We are here to educate you”

Like get real, how embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's an idiot. Also, with the blue million seasonings she threw in that pot, you aren't going to taste the damn flavors of the main characters!! And corn on the cob would soak up all that stuff in a second and be inedible
This did not look appetizing in the least. Yuck!

• Haha
This did not look appetizing in the least. Yuck!
Just like everything she thinks if she just piles stuff on it will make her seem like a chef. I would love to see what was left over - the sodium overload would give me an immediate migraine!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
oh
This is exactly why I don’t take advice from Youtube videos.

I actually signed a petition that says people should have to put a disclaimer or a warning on their videos that they are not professionals and any advice should be used aones own discretion.

Priscilla is a fraud and the only reason why I believe the theory that she is slow or special is because she extremely lacks self awareness.

She is an average at home cook at best. I was watching Sister Wives and they were asked what is their best meal. Janelle(one of the wives) kept it straight up real. She said she is a cook that gets by. She makes whatever but she’s not going to call herself a chef. That is some real ass tit.

If my husband tried to persuade me to make a cooking channel I would worry about him lol.

It’s the same for Pricilla’s decor and decorating skills. She doesn’t have any but yet she goes on Youtube and acts like thats her job.

It’s even more embarrassing because neither of them have the education or experience to speak on most of the things they yap about. They literally think they can do whatever they want just because. They act like adults still being told they can be an astronaut if they want to. An astronaut without credentials.

“Hey Mr. Police man, I’m Fathering Autism….check our credentials, I’m allowed to tell you how to run your police department. We are here to educate you”

Like get real, how embarrassing.
Oh yes, the training the police was a hoot.
They have "connections" (how?!) to local government, but hope they dont have to use them in order to get the green light. LMAO.
It reminds me of the beginning of COVID, when Jax first implemented mask mandates, and Big P tweeted the mayor that it was not fair- Sweet Girl will never tolerate a mask and she likes to go out to eat and to Target.
The level of self-importance is staggering!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it would be great for a real chef to do a side-by-side with Piggy's cooking channel. It would be hilarious!

• Haha
oh

Oh yes, the training the police was a hoot.
They have "connections" (how?!) to local government, but hope they dont have to use them in order to get the green light. LMAO.
It reminds me of the beginning of COVID, when Jax first implemented mask mandates, and Big P tweeted the mayor that it was not fair- Sweet Girl will never tolerate a mask and she likes to go out to eat and to Target.
The level of self-importance is staggering!!
And Ab did just fine with the mask. They even kept reminding her she had a mask on to make her not want it on. It's like they want her to fail at things for content. Just goes to show that they do as little as possible for Abbie. If they put forth any effort at all Abigail would accomplish a lot more. Only reason they work on masks was because they had no choice. But she ended up dealing with it just fine after awhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That bleeping claw of hers looks like it belongs in the bleeping pot too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here too in Cape May. That's how we do it. Simply Old Bay. Why mess with perfect seasoning? There is such a thing as too much P!

Reactions: 16
For this reason, I am so glad to have boys. We don't have to worry about menstruation, birth control, or any of that.
Public Service Announcement...please educate your sons on their responsibility regarding safe sex practices and give them access to condoms. They are going to have sex whether you like it or not so give them the protection and education to do it as responsibly as possible. I work with pregnant and parenting youth and unfortunately the young women are left to face the reality of their choices alone sometimes with little to no support from the fathers, or either sides of the familes. It takes 2! Stepping off my soap box and we can now return to regularly scheduled 🐷 snark!

• Heart
They were there. JSA posted them.

View attachment 854873

I think it’s what another poster said. They stuck around to film. They said the schoolbus was leaving as they were still walking around. I imagine it takes time to make sure everyone is gathered and ready to go, so they used that time to film alone.
Thank you for this post @lovesis. I went to the JSA Facebook page and was stunned to see that the Maassive fan club follows them there as well, many sharing their Sweet Girl tributes when they catch a glimpse of her in the school's activity photos. Of course their emojis bump up the average numbers for each picture. And many call her out by name, which is another way the girl loses her privacy.

Tattlers, please help me clarify something. I saw what I saw was another girl dressed in a boombox costume and a black outfit. She had her hair in a low ponytail or bun without hair loss (hard to tell from the photos), was capably able to keep a face mask on, and in a group photo was wearing sandals that appeared to buckle or fasten on her feet (something we've never seen Sweet Girl wear). In the hallway trick or treating photos, the doppleganger also kept her mask on and had an orange treat bucket where Abbie was photographed without a mask and carrying a green bucket labeled with her name. And the girl has sleeves where Abbie appears to have a sleeveless shirt and bra straps showing (so much for her sensory challenges with an itchy costume, A&P!) There is a casual resemblance to Abbie. Am I seeing things? Is she actually masquerading as Sweet Girl or serving as Sweet Girl's stunt double? Please help me out here. Thank you!

Abbie and Look-Alike.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank you for this post @lovesis. I went to the JSA Facebook page and was stunned to see that the Maassive fan club follows them there as well, many sharing their Sweet Girl tributes when they catch a glimpse of her in the school's activity photos. Of course their emojis bump up the average numbers for each picture. And many call her out by name, which is another way the girl loses her privacy.

Tattlers, please help me clarify something. I saw what I saw was another girl dressed in a boombox costume and a black outfit. She had her hair in a low ponytail or bun without hair loss (hard to tell from the photos), was capably able to keep a face mask on, and in a group photo was wearing sandals that appeared to buckle or fasten on her feet (something we've never seen Sweet Girl wear). In the hallway trick or treating photos, the doppleganger also kept her mask on and had an orange treat bucket where Abbie was photographed without a mask and carrying a green bucket labeled with her name. And the girl has sleeves where Abbie appears to have a sleeveless shirt and bra straps showing (so much for her sensory challenges with an itchy costume, A&P!) There is a casual resemblance to Abbie. Am I seeing things? Is she actually masquerading as Sweet Girl or serving as Sweet Girl's stunt double? Please help me out here. Thank you!

View attachment 856153
Likely just a lack of costumes. There are limited variety at the store and if you wait until just before there are barely any costumes left.

Do look a lot a like though in that picture

Reactions: 11

View attachment 856153
Wow! It does look like Abbie's stunt double... That is strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.