Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Assface is running out of content, I thought I'd give a few ideas for future vlog titles/clickbait.

- Cilla gets a DUI whilst driving the golf cart, gets busted with a walmart bag full of wine and always MAXI pads
- Cilla gets a CPAP machine
- Abbie switches off the CPAP machine in the middle of the night, Priscilla gasps for air
-Abbie bursts in on me rear mounting Cilla, then asks for candy
-Cilla catches me in bed with Sherry
-Wide load Wayne transitions into a woman, Candy wants a divorce
- Cilla gets stuck in the pantry and proceeds to eat the entire contents of the pantry in 1 hour
- Abbie drives my truck to school and does well in her Algebra class
- Igayah brings home his new boyfriend, Cilla doesn't approve and stops topping up his grocery card
- Cilla rolls over in bed and turns Nala into a pancake
- Cilla gets a chairlift for the stairs, gets stuck halfway
- Cilla gets a custom fat bastard scooter, proceeds to ride it into the pond
- I get busted on Grindr by Igayah
Hilarious, thank you!

She’s a bleeping minger!
Glad you are back!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Fathering Autism 107: Full-size candy from small-size minds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just checked, still no vlog. Ahem...he's had to work so hard changing over the rooms in SW, blah, blah, blah. My guess anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is all pretty typical narcissist behaviors.

And likely he treats everyone pretty awful when the camera is off. Unless a person can do something for him he has no use for them. And he has to keep everyone in his life below him in some way.
yeah I was sort of typing as I was thinking, they are also narcissistic traits too. Was thinking along the genetic line and wondering if there there is other people with autism in the family somewhere. (Tend to have a million thoughts at once and just type them out!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 843746
My Oh MY! The definition of “Tons of Fun” illustrated for all to see.
As for Sherry. She is an interesting Critter. Attractive? Not to me. No. But there is a cuteness to her, almost like an Ewok. 😂
When I see her in the pic above all I hear is..
🎶Is this love..that I’m feeling? IS this the love…that I’ve been looking for?🎶
Ewok Sherry the Party Bus Pod Boss.
View attachment 843763

She’s not.❤
My biggest concern when seeing this photo was no who GM Sherry was getting cozy with OR the “naked” woman without a torso but how in the world did Big P completely spin her arm around (see elbow) to take the group selfie?! That had me baffled for a count or two longer than I care to admit. 😳🧐

93215B1E-5C49-4E8A-8390-F7FE36AE809B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just watched Buth the Homemaker's vlog. I was hoping she filmed inside SW, but she didn't. Anywho, looks like Asa got himself an electric bike like Isaiah's. Those bikes are $$$. Piggy was on the scooter. WHat happened to the scooter squad? I guess Abbie bought another useless toy with all her hard work. Asa looks hilarious on that bike.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 6.44.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 6.45.56 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Better late than never I guess

Thread Suggestion Reminder Time
1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#107 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters

Number 2 on list is most important otherwise words get deleted...keep it short please
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched Buth the Homemaker's vlog. I was hoping she filmed inside SW, but she didn't. Anywho, looks like Asa got himself an electric bike like Isaiah's. Those bikes are $$$. Piggy was on the scooter. WHat happened to the scooter squad? I guess Abbie bought another useless toy with all her hard work. Asa looks hilarious on that bike.

View attachment 845631View attachment 845633
Yeah, not a good look for him 🤣🤣

• Haha

Thought they have had the electric bike for awhile. Same time they bought Isaiahs his. And scooters for all 3 Maasholes too.

• Sick
No vlog tonight?? This is such a shame considering he doesn’t record on the day he uploads anyway… so what’s the excuse this time?

Maybe if they were involved parents, Abbie wouldn’t be up “partying” while her parents are trying to “party”

Just saw the screen shot of AssFace on the electric bike and I’m laughing my ass off. Let me go watch that vlog so I can laugh at his gut and awkward posture. I hope Crystal got footage of Thilla on the scooter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here's my analysis of the confusing second shot: The woman in the back has on a black dress. At one point in the video, the women in the front were swinging with the movement of the bus. So they could be crouching down and not sitting, or they could be sitting on the very edge of the seat. And the woman behind could be kneeling on the seat. Just my speculation. When you look at the photo close-up, you see that the woman's hand is on the bust of her dress. Who knows why though. Is she pulling her dress up because it plunged too low (sitting on her knees theory) or is she pulling it down for more daring cleavage? What a crazy crew! And regarding the third photo: Big P has a talented pole dancer in her downline, but she SHOULD keep her hands to herself.

View attachment 844969
Just my unscientific analysis.
Big P's arm looks like a leg in this pic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

He thinks he looks cool.
So fkn cool Ace! You're pure gangsta.
"They see me rollin', they hatin...."
😂 😂🚴‍♂️😂😂

• Haha
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #107
Big kid candy bars, big guts in & out of cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought they have had the electric bike for awhile. Same time they bought Isaiahs his. And scooters for all 3 Maasholes too.
Maybe you're right. I know they've had the scooters, but not the bike. I thought it was such a big deal for Isaiah to get that bike. Not sure why Isaiah wouldn't;t have taken that bike to school. It's def for the area Isaiah is in.

Reactions: 8
Maybe you're right. I know they've had the scooters, but not the bike. I thought it was such a big deal for Isaiah to get that bike. Not sure why Isaiah wouldn't;t have taken that bike to school. It's def for the area Isaiah is in.
Asa got one after he liked Isaiahs. P is probably to heavy. for it to move lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah really no reason for full size candy bars. That’s ridiculous. All that is as a flex.
I do the snack size and usually put 3 or 4 in the bag. It gives a little variety and parents don't to worry about kids gorging while they're going door to door before coming home.

P made a big mistake...on skin care...a HUGE mistake..she ran out of one drop wonder..or some slimelife product...lol..from her live. No wonder she no longer looks like Kim Kardashian.. :rolleyes:

Also...she has some skin condition by her ring.. one of the HUMPERS said her wedding ring might be rubbing since she lost so much weight...do these people not have eyes? :LOL:

Also..her live was posted yesterday and only 2 likes and no comments? Oh.. I guess she also posts on Lipstick Mama.. still.. she doesn't seem to get the large FA HUMPER crowd as much as she used to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.