Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa wanted to know how P didnt notice the paint on his leg "for days!". Why didnt YOU notice Asa? Do you not shower at all?!

Tattle is in his brain, as he mistakenly called the Red Wing Store, the Redwood store. TWICE. Hi Asa! You can thank me for that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think whatsoever chance he had of making more friends last year were doused by overbearing Priscilla and him relying on her for everything. I'm sure she had her nose stuck in all his business...a lot we didnt get to see on camera! I think she scared all but a couple of friends off. I'm not sure yet about how the roommate situation is going to work out!
For sure! I was mortified last year. Remember Big P was all over Paige and Savannahs Instagrams, and of course making weird Mommy comments on Isaiahs. It was embarrassing as hell. I dont like any of them and I was embarrassed. She is so immature and awkward. She thinks shes young and cool. And fashionable. Those cheap ass earrings. Skin tight Apple watch. Blue eyeliner and stretched out slip on shoes. The infamous Jungle Cat sweater. I would be humilated if she were my parent and behaving that way!

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Why does he throw out this "What did YOU do to improve the world?" shit so often? Is it just a rhetoric he thinks will successfully cow his opponents and call the leghumpers to action? Or does he truly believe that he is one of a rare handful of people contributing something worthwhile to the world, while the rest of the drooling peasants do nothing of value? Forget nurses, teachers, firefighters, and the like...Asa Maass is out here making videos about how his disabled daughter sits on the toilet (but still shits in her pants, he won't forget to let you know)...showing the unwashed masses how to make their living rooms look like the unholy vomit of a drunken Babies-R-Us...working as the shadow government behind a selfie store his wife claims is "woman-owned"...leaving his wife and neglecting the child he sired during his extramarital adventures...browbeating anyone who dares to leave a negative review of his business on Google...single-handedly filling the local landfill with Dunkin' cups...punishing his dog for being housebroken...have I forgotten anything? His good deeds are just too plentiful to enumerate in a single post.

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
And A&P will milk this unfortunate incident for as long as they can keep the stumphumpers feeling sorry for them. And yes @RocketQueen if they would have shot him people would be bitching that he should have been tased. They handled this the best way they could have.
This incident is why A&P shouldn't be so nonchalant about taking Abbie to all these venues where she could get away from them or have a meltdown in a crowd and possibly get away from them. I remember once they were in the grocery store and she ran away and ran into the pharmacy and was trying to get over the counter (or thats what Asshat said). They are used to Abbie and they think everyone should view her as "sweet girl"...but what they see is an adult size woman running at them..making erratic movements and sounds.

I guess I can see an issue of any IDD or autistic person getting away and this being a huge issue..but I think A&P are always pushing the envelope with Abbie.

They are the last people to try to give law enforcement any training or tips in this area.... they need to be trained themselves on keeping Abbie safer in the first place.

• Heart

meowyxmas

I find it interesting he deleted his comment in this thread. Also anyone else find it weird the first thing cilla was concerned about when she fell was making sure her neighbor who witnessed it knew she wasnt drunk since she was driving…im very clumsy and fall alot but this has never been the first thing i thought about saying to someone who witnesses it.
7295BAF8-5294-4B54-AA8C-6EB324584F72.png
C6F7E1C2-5ABA-438A-A4E8-3B2DC13F2D16.png
FDABB629-2B8B-4D8B-B018-86261A548D76.png
2D8B6C01-6500-4922-BBFC-C4AFAE081E4D.png

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What is tincture?
I need some!!!
So glad you're feeling better!
Liquid weed! LOL
I got the script a few weeks ago, but thought maybe I could "push through" until surgery.
The past few days have been especially tough, so my son drove me to the dispensary this morning.
I got peppermint patty flavor.
THEN- as I'm lounging in my way-back machine, my surgeons office called. The hospital my surgery was scheduled in, canceled. COVID.
I lost my mind. Thankfully he has privileges at several hospitals and got another to agree to take me Tuesday, but we wont even know when. Like stand-by. I have to get there, and simply wait until they can squeak me in, and also not set in stone in case they also stop surgeries.
Today was a good day to be stoned, cant lie.

• Heart
  • Sad

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Dickhead was mean to the kid that had never done anything like this before. Sounds about right
So Asa is making comments about an employee's hair....but he allows his daughter to run around like Cousin It

"You don't provide me with any real value...." Fucking narcissist asshole. Asa was flexing in front of a "subordinate" I'm not diagnosing anyone here at all, but this young man reminds me to a TEE of my 24 year old nephew who has very high functioning Aspeberger's. He has lost jobs before because he moves slower and takes a bit longer than maybe others - but he is very thorough, takes pride in the job he was doing. This young man seemed to care about his work, was proud of building the night stand, even though it took him longer and may not have done it 100% correctly. This young man is way better off away from that sinking ship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Could someone please tell me how Abbie draped all over Summer is acceptable for respite, but others things aren’t? As a parent, I wouldn’t be comfortable for that photo of Summer and Abbie at the beach, to me it kind of implies intermittency, but some of the other stuff I would have said were fine, but others think it oversteps the line. I have been a child carer for 40 years, I know I repeat myself, and have always with parents permission, encouraged children to be kind, and a kiss on the cheek sometimes makes boo boos better, but I really feel uncomfortable about that particular photo.

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
wanted to share this with you all. It gives me hope for my grandson, and makes me sad for Abbie.
Long post, so dip out now if not interested, but I need to get it off my chest.

I have four grandkids, but this is about two of them.
"A' is 4.
"L" is 2 as of last week.

L belongs to one daughter, A to my other daughter- both boys. They are very close cousins. Yesterday evening all of my grands came for (yes! lol) ice cream and a swim because it was the last time I can see them for just over 3 weeks. Starting today I am back in a Covid "bubble" and will have a rapid test before surgery. I have to stay in my bubble 2 weeks post-op, because getting Covid with a large neck incision and brace (coughing! cant move neck) would be very bad. ( Although L and daughter live with me now- long story, but I put L on my insurance to make sure he has the best care I can give him)

You may remember we were having L evaluated in July. He is non-verbal, and indeed on the spectrum. He started Early Intervention four weeks ago. He goes 2 hrs a day, 3 times a week. He loves it. He gets so excited when we drop him off, and the things hes learned already have blown my mind. Just a small example but a big deal: L never properly played with toys. He loved cars and trucks, but all he did was line them up by size. Or color. Or pick them up and spin the wheels. Now, he crashes them around, and makes "vroom" sounds LOL. He's also learned to point to himself and then the object or person he wants. Huge!! So proud of him!! :love::love:

Anyway, I have a small mini fridge in my garage near the pool with popsicles and drinks for the kiddos. Nope- nothing as swanky as Asa's, lol, just my sons old dorm fridge inside my garage, but I digress... I saw L telling A, in his limited way, that he wanted a drink. I was going call A over to explain what L meant, when I saw A nod yes, and off they went into the garage. A minute later they came out with juice boxes. L is a bit picky. He only drinks apple juice. No colored drinks at all. Sure enough, he had apple juice and A had punch.

I called A over, and asked him- how did you know that L was thirsty and what he wanted to drink?
A, who just turned 4 mind you, said: Huh? ( lol)
Me- he cant talk, A, but you knew what he was saying. How?
A- shrugged me off and said: He talks a lot. Dont you hear him?

Guys- make fun of me, whatever, lol, but I started to cry right there. A four yr old has been communicating with L on his level without issue or effort, and when I think back, he always has. L always gravitated to A. Now I know why. A was "listening" to him. We've spent so long worrying about actual speech, we havent really listened to him. Its like- crushed my heart, and I've thought of nothing since. Of course our goal is for him to begin speaking. But if not, I will make sure that he and everyone around him learns how to "speak" and "hear" him and learn and every damn sign or modified sign we can. Point is, Abbie is 16. Not 2. How can they not give a shit about her communication?! My Gbaby is only TWO and I am crushed to think we havent always "heard" him. I mean crushed. And the Massives, well they just dont care. Its weighed heavily on me all morning.
My heart is broke for her. :cry::cry:

Thats all. Just wanted to share. It really is different watching these assholes when someone you love is on the spectrum. I dont know how some of you have done it for so long. They make me sick.

Now back to snark! 😂
This gave me chills. I rarely have that reaction to things. Such a moving experience. Thank you for sharing it Spiritual, mystical, magical, and loving all rolled into one. How wonderful for you to have this experience♥ Wishing you all the best these upcoming weeks. I am sure this sweet experience will help you through. “ Out of the mouths of babes “. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I did not watch the video but from reading the comments, some are saying his family was screaming he’s autistic to the cops?

Either way, I won’t go deep into this. We all know why the Maasses posted this and I won’t give them the satisfication of thinking they were able to start any type of conversation regarding a matter like this.

The vlog will go back to Assa holding a camera and talking about things in the house that need to be fixed and how Abbie used her ipad to communicate but it wasn’t caught on camera.

They are out of content.
There was someone yelling out "He has mental health". Wouldnt matter if they said autism or not- he couldnt be left running amok in the street.
It was A&P's stupid commentary, and the fact that they feel they can educate 1st responders that pisses me off.
Their stupidity is actually frightening to me because it is dangerous.

But in other news, speaking of Big P. I am currently not able to stand long enough to cook a meal so I am cooking a big pot of veggie soup while rolling around the kitchen in an office chair. As I was rolling and cooking a few minutes ago I thought- "Damn. I'm cooking like one of Dr. Now's 600 pounders...Big P wont be able to roll around her kitchen. Her fancy schmancy cooktop hogs all the room!" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Pulling out all the excuses when he gets called out on his bullshit.
The self awareness to see it from HIS perspective? Talk about not practicing what you preach, Asswipe. In your world, YOUR perspective is the only one that you think of and that matters to you. When was the last time you ever truly saw something from someone else's perspective, (in a positive way, I mean.)? This includes members of your own family.

Asshat, you just cannot handle the slightest tiniest bit of criticism or being held accountable, on any level. That's when super snarky Asshole Maassive comes out to let the 'haters' have it. Lashing out and/or flying off the handle at people. Pathetic.
If people aren't kissing your ass then they must be 'hostile' and 'hate-filled', right?

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Yeah asshole. Thank the people

How long before all that tacky shit on the ginormous circle shelf is pulled off and broken? Til the couch is pee stained and broken from rocking?
Such idiots sending him “stars”. His mommy totally finances him and he’s too damn lazy to actually get a job. I’ve worked at both public and private universities and he’s one of the most spoiled little assholes I’ve seen.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She is so dumb-noone expects her fo post a compensation disclosure statement.
I think she needs to rephrase it to say she makes 35% off of Abbie's sales. Because without Abbie and FA's audience she wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell at making any money at a business. Especially a beauty business.

And here's a bonus pic of Big Sherri with the crazy eyes, another face of Limelife. What is really funny is Sherri is on her spiel of LL while sitting in a selfie booth at Selfiewrld Jax.

1632018604535.png

Okay this is really sad. Here's her pic she posted less than a week ago. Take a look at that chopped jawline, pointy chin and her mysterious disappearing chins.

And right next to it, a photo of her from tonight's vlog. Who's fooling who there Thilla? Do you really think you look like this? Get a grip woman and get real.

photoshopped to shit.jpg
1632019572515.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This gave me chills. I rarely have that reaction to things. Such a moving experience. Thank you for sharing it Spiritual, mystical, magical, and loving all rolled into one. How wonderful for you to have this experience♥ Wishing you all the best these upcoming weeks. I am sure this sweet experience will help you through. “ Out of the mouths of babes “. ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you. ❤
In hindsight, I said "crushed" over and over- but it was truly crushing. Destroying, humbling, you name it.
I never want to be like Asa. Talk a big game and teach nothing. I do not care if L draws pictures, uses smoke signals, makes up his own signs- as long as he can be heard. Asa is so fixated on the device and what he perceives as perfect, progressing communication and his idea of how it should look that he's never even tried to hear her. P doesnt even want to hear her.
I realized that I wasnt paying enough attention- just waiting for the spoken word- and I'll never let that happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ladybug524

Thilla made a comment in tonight’s vlog where she said “apparently we aren’t that bad of people because people still hang around us”
So I want to break down exactly who is around them that constitutes her statement. Thummer=‘respite’, Abbies ‘bff.’ Kylie= Thummers roommate, Abbie’s unconfirmed “respite”, Lurch and their family=AssHat’s estranged family, SelfishWorld Employees.....this one speaks for itself. So who tf is thick thighs save f**king lives THILLA talking about?? And besides the obvious, they’re both just horrible people because of how they choose to parent and provide for their family. Which is off the back of their autistic daughter!
AssHat tried to check Thilla on her ass being in his seat. Apparently the man doesn’t like it when people sit in his seat. Thilla responded “okay...... well I mean” there you go girl, stand your ground and tell him you want to sit next to the alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Omg! That is just awful.
6493137E-170E-453F-B4FC-3A83046682D3.jpeg

Time is money for her though…lol

And there it is. His “truck broke down” and he can’t afford to fix it. F’ing grifter.
My daughters are student athletes that are 13 hours away from home,who travel every other weekend for their games(Kentucky,Illinois,Indiana,Virginia,Pennsylvania),full load of classes plus two-a-day practices 5 days a week,student ambassadors and guess what… THEY HAVE JOBS ON CAMPUS!!! They help the athletic department with film,pictures and social media posts
8770C76B-9AA3-43D8-B608-88649FDEF453.jpeg
of all sporting events and get paid 11.00 an hour,is it a full time job? No.but it puts gas in their cars,spending money and sense of independence We still cover school expenses and medical;but anything else is on them. My youngest is the same age as Isaiah. There are plenty of jobs he can do and if he says he can’t then he is a liar.
The pic I posted is of my youngest daughter ( in blue) and yes she scored a goal🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Abbie's lack of interest in socialization is extremely normal for a child with autism. Autistic children generally do not have the same understanding of social contexts as neurotypical children do, and often express their interest in others in "unusual" ways.

Ass made a comment on the vlog the other day about how "cool" it is that Abbie has a friend...also, as a tangent, I rolled my eyes so hard at him saying it was important that Abbie had a friend who was not a respite worker, as if Summer didn't spend all that time working as respite??? They're pushing forward with this charade of texting, just like they pushed forward with the charade of Abbie riding her trike to go to the store, and the charade of Abbie being the "cool girl" at a party full of young adults who had worked as her camp counselors...or wanting a Sweet Sixteen celebration...or wanting to go to prom. Ass also constantly labels every minor interaction Abbie has with a young person out in the community as "making a friend"...even though in reality when we see those interactions, or when Ass tells us about them, they usually consist of someone asking why Abbie is behaving atypically, and Ass "teaching" them about nonverbal autism. They are thoroughly obsessed with the idea of her having typical friendships.

Why is it so hard for them to just say "Abbie isn't really interested in socializing. She likes when people are around, but she usually doesn't want to socialize in the way that most people want to socialize"? It wouldn't be a judgment on her...it would just be a statement of fact. It would just be acknowledging who she is. Damn, let the kid live. Put the fucking vanity on Facebook Marketplace. She doesn't need or want any of this shit.

• Heart