Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Fathering Autism 103: P: My heiny is so tiny, Abbie stop being so whiny!

I don’t knowhow to spell Heiny as it is an American term, don’t know if it is still used, as I last lived in the US in 1983!
Hiney most common spelling... though don't know if many little ones use it.... only time I do is if I am saying "shiney hiney."

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lizzielou

VIP Member
Tailgating is a football/sports thing. Usually like a cookout/picnic type thing but you do it out of the back of a vehicle before, after, and/or during a game.
do you share the food, or just bring your own food and then sit around eating it? or is it for snacks during the game?

lillibb

VIP Member
Sunday dinners are the best! Our homemade tomato sauce and big pot of meatballs, hot and sweet Italian sausage beats her crappy shit dinner. Also, a huge salad with...wait for it Cilla...cucumbers, tomatoes and olive oil and vinegar dressing. No huge chunks of cheese and gobs and gobs of fatty dressing. If you love your people so much feed them something tasty and healthy. Not that slop you serve wrapped in bacon, covered in cheese and rolled in brown sugar. Maybe she just wants everyone around her to put on weight. Idk🤔
Don't make the good sauce anymore, I discovered Rao's and love it! Have you ever tried it?

convert70

VIP Member
I think his shiney eyes indicated that he was also medicated. And happy. You know like mellow. ;)

OMG he really filmed her using a knife, trying to use a knife, who taught her how to hold a knife, thanks Asswipe for more of Prissasses incompetence to make more gifs.
Omar, send her some larger jeans please.
They both appear quite mellow at times! 😏😉 Doesn't surprise me! Having all that booze around too as an added bonus I guess.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I’m afraid to go short. My meds have my hair falling out in patches not all over. I was surprised when I posted that pic of me on my flamingo someone would point out the beautiful babushka I had on. It hooks onto my real hair and the ugly bow helps hide bald spots. I do love your hair. I can’t wait to hear about the reunion! Don’t forget, East Coast Custard on Mayfield in Lyndhurst has Euclid Beach’s original custard recipe.
Thank you! I‘m excited. Oh, I’ll have to try the custard! Wonder if it’s near Amy Joy Donuts and the old movie theatre.
You are beautiful and look great. Letrazole did the patching for me. I stopped taking it with my doctors okay.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
  • Haha

that1lady

Chatty Member
Looks like Rosacea, hard to cover and uncomfortable to cover also. Difficult to minimise even with dermatological intervention. Causes often include sun damage, age, genetics, prolonged excessive alcohol consumption... Just a case of poor luck. It's great that she is comfortable enough with her own appearance to post her nose as-is. Not many would be confident enough to do that!
I thought that it could have been sunburned.

Reactions: 5

convert70

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Lauren and John need therapy worse than big p and asshat. Yes the mass holes have some deep issues, but I think that the brazees have some mental illness diagnoses other than depression and anxiety that need some medication. Lauren can come off as manic and her paranoia about sickness is so far from normal and bypasses anxiety. It shocks me that she won’t medicate her kid for stuff but is so paranoid about illness that she can’t function.
I don't read there or follow them at all.
Didn't realize how paranoid she is!

Reactions: 5