Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another throwback video. The rafting & P.
How embarrassing for her...Asa doesnt care he figures it'll bring in views..
And he puts a caption "since we can't go anywhere I've been looking thru my travel vlogs". Ummmmm...I thought you worked 80 hours a week. Didn't know you had so much free time.
I'm glad he showed it. Maybe some of his fans will see what a totally asshole he really is.

That homeschool is a bleeping joke. I remember being homeschooled as well as going to regular school when I was a child. Doing chores and helping around did not constitute as homeschool... it was just a damn requirement.

But then again, I was raised by responsible parents who knew what they were doing. This is why I always wonder why Ass n Pig are just now teaching their daughter things that should have been taught years ago. I was in actual school and being homeschooled ... Smdh
It's parenting, not home schooling. They do not have a clue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh. They're all flipping out happy saying "ABA WORKS!" all because after several years of doing it, Abbie finally did a decent job emptying the dishwasher. An untrained monkey would have picked that up in a week. These people are delusional.
Yep, and they are trying to be slick again. Ass was prompting her, which is fine, but they made it seem she putting away the dishes independently. And Pigcilla "crying" ... All for clicks. It makes me think they stay up late planning the best way to scam the Kool aid suckers. It's really fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish I could agree w the rafting vid anger. She is a grown ass woman! She claims they have a partnership so if she didn’t want it put out there she should say something and make him take it down!
Thing is,she doesn’t mind. It gives her the exposure she wants,focuses the attention she so craves,etc.
The cad or ass he is now is most likely how he has been all along. I mean come on, their relationship from the beginning was her going to him. Him ghosting her. Then leaving her after Isiah is born?
She knew what she was marrying,did marry,and has stayed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t we talk about the rafting video here recently? Must have sparked his interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You watched the new Vlog, yes? Look at the end of it! I see you, Isiah you little lurker! He was on his phone and you would see him press a button, assuming taking screenshots? I thought he was looking something up UNTIL every time he put his phone down, he would look at the camera and 2 seconds later P's phone was lighting up......Hi Isiah!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here he goes again trying to bullshit his way around the video timeline.
Everything is "pushed back".
What horseshit.
🐖 looked almost horrified when he got all serious talking about how he knew everyone had problems blah blah blah...and they just wanna bring positivity to the land.
She had no idea what he was going to say but was readying herself for whatever because she is a stand by her man kinda gal.
More horseshit.
Their only concern is to get every dollar they can by any means they can.
If only a good old fashioned Florida sinkhole would swallow them up.
That might stop them from lying.
Maybe.
IMO.

• Haha
:unsure: September huh. Didn't someone mention that Prisilly was sniffing around forums at that time trying to find out who reported them to CPS 🧐. She wouldn't come here without a disguise, but she is more than welcome to....right guys😉
That was me who mentioned the CPS thing!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What horseshit.
🐖 looked almost horrified when he got all serious talking about how he knew everyone had problems blah blah blah...and they just wanna bring positivity to the land.
She had no idea what he was going to say but was readying herself for whatever because she is a stand by her man kinda gal.
More horseshit.
Maybe.
IMO.
He would probably figure a way to get someone to throw him a charging cord and use his WIFI to scream that they are spreading awareness from down below...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god he's an asshat. A stupid one at that!

*If you are citing "safety" as a reason to stagger your vlogs, how about telling P to stop announcing every trip and post on Insta?
*They had a rough morning but didnt share because they think they are peoples "escape". LOL I am DEAD. You have a vlog on YT, its not like watching "Friends" or "The Sopranos".
*I can assume he was stalking stores looking to snatch a pallet or milk crates. In the ELECTRIC CAR.
*Abbies hoochie shorts were bothering her.
*Isaiah, you are a man now. Quit trying to roll on the floor with her.
*I dont like Sandy much. Canine version of P. Always running around with her mouth open. P probably rips bags open with her teeth too.
***And the kicker... "Mr. It Was Safe For Us to Travel" just said he thought Florida beaches should've been closed 2 weeks ago. Huh. Why is that?? LOL

You watched the new Vlog, yes? Look at the end of it! I see you, Isiah you little lurker! He was on his phone and you would see him press a button, assuming taking screenshots? I thought he was looking something up UNTIL every time he put his phone down, he would look at the camera and 2 seconds later P's phone was lighting up......Hi Isiah!
He was probably texting her, asking what the hell his Dad was preaching about, and how he should respond lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Not sure if anyone has posted this as I have not had time to read back on the post yet today. PSA. Please wash your feet for the vlog
EBA25CF5-8A5A-44B5-B391-3F0197CFF569.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if anyone has posted this as I have not had time to read back on the post yet today. PSA. Please wash your feet for the vlogView attachment 99489
🐖 feet for sure.
This speaks volumes.
Thank you!!

How is emptying the dishwasher helping her to gain independence.
It isn't.
It's helping 🐖 gain independence.
So she can sit on the couch with her nose in her phone.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Abbie will neveR have Independence. Wasn’t the whole purpose of buying the house/setting up the trust was for her to continue living there w maybe Isiah or a caregiver?
She cannot cook,clean,etc. All the criteria that would be needed to be independent.
She won’t be able to go out into the workforce.
She may,with a great deal of help be able to live in a group home if the need arose,but still not independent.
Yeah I do get that it’s heartbreaking,that people wish w all of their heart their loved can/will do all of those things,but sometimes the reality is-they won’t/can’t.
Every time I hear them speak about her being independent it makes think they see her as doing something as Jen is doing.
I highly doubt she will make that much progress to do that.
Reality does suck at times, but living w blinders on is worse.

• Heart
The ABA WORKS video shows 1000% they are reading here - hi ass squad are you enjoying our ideas. Where's our royalty checks cuz without us you would be vlogging the wall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess I'll play devil's advocate here and say I liked seeing her complete the dishwasher task. am I going to cry and piss myself over it - absolutely not. I know that they (well, Brandi) worked on this with her for years, and it shouldn't be a huge deal that she did this, but it was refreshing to see Abbie be successful at a task - and notice that it happened when they stepped back, got out of her way, didn't confuse her by constantly talking over each other. Asa - do more of this. stop setting her up for failure by expecting her to know that a pine cone is a seed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish I could agree w the rafting vid anger. She is a grown ass woman! She claims they have a partnership so if she didn’t want it put out there she should say something and make him take it down!
Thing is,she doesn’t mind. It gives her the exposure she wants,focuses the attention she so craves,etc.
The cad or ass he is now is most likely how he has been all along. I mean come on, their relationship from the beginning was her going to him. Him ghosting her. Then leaving her after Isiah is born?
She knew what she was marrying,did marry,and has stayed with.
I can most definitely see your point. Lots of truth in what you said.

Reactions: 8
What horseshit.
More horseshit.
Maybe.
IMO.
Of course it's horseshit, she enjoyed being the horses ass 🐎🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.