Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not caught up yet, but could Abbie’s real parent’s who know her & have presumably helped her learn for the past almost 15 yrs please step forward. Who are these awkward & chonky adults fumbling to sort of teach her stuff??? #NoWonder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing that bothered me the most was them putting Mav in the pool. Noticed they try calling him in. Then cut to scene with him sitting in it. Thing is he was licking his lips like crazy, which is nervousness and fear (an anxiety reaction.) So they stopped filming to drag him in, make him sit, then turn on to film like the dogs were so happy to be in there. Sorry but I study animal behaviour, and training/rehabilitation, that dog was not there on his own free will.

I hope Sandy bites the tit out of P. Dogs ate not humans. Treating an animal like a human is degrading and disrespectful, and denies them living a full life. Also ends up with an unbalanced, unhealthy animal in most cases.

She is on a antianxiety sedative. Klonopin. He mentioned it before. I have been on it before. It really numbs you out, dopes you up, and all that. It is some serious stuff actually. And no telling the dosage. I was on max you could legally take... coming off it was hell.

She also takes sleeping pills at night. Which can also makes you drowsy and lethargic the next day, if you sleep or not.

Crappy thing is she is none verbal, and has ticks and stims... there is ZERO way to know if she is having side effects from these meds. She could hallucinate, be dizzy, loose impulse control, have memory loss or trouble focusing.... how would anyone know? Having been on some of the same things she on, and knowing how bad they were, my heart hurts for her.
I agree, I mean I get migraines, if for instance she suffered from them as well, who would know...I hear her pain tolerance is high, in all the vlogs we’ve seen we’ve never seen her hurt or crying bc of a stubbed toe, or a sore neck, or ( and I’ve said this before) but a toothache...they would have to put her under to even clean her teeth..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Assa's thought process:
Since Abbie has feral tendencies with food lets exploit that!!
I'll call her a"food bandit"
Cuz that's sooo cute and funny!
The educationally challenged fans will love it!
This will make us a few bucks.
Wow.
That asshole reads here and knows we have addressed her food stealing.
Rather than teaching her it's wrong...this mf'er makes ANOTHER tiktok about it. Complete with a # to be on the front page of tiktok.
I wonder if the school is aware of this?
Those teachers spend time dealing with this daily and have told his bitchass that it continues and have asked him to help.
What does he do?
Set's up food stealing situations to video, put online and profit off of.
#thesemf'ers
#autismexploitation
#childexplotation
#anythingforabuck

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
🤬 Asa! There is also one of him with an entire cake next to her face while she leans over trying to take a bite out of the whole thing (500k celebration I think?). The exploitation is sick, to me even worse is that she is mentally disabled and does not understand the "joke" of these clips. So while they are filming this and laughing, then turning off the camera off and taking the food away saying "no Abbie you can't have it", SHE IS PROBABLY ANGRY AND CONFUSED!! Then they will tell her, "go to your room and yell". "it's not a punishment it's a consequence" ...???... You know what Asa, why don't YOU go to your room every time you take the camera out and STAY there by yourself and stroke your ego alone.

Again, it's like abuse of their parental control, if not worse. If she was a "typical teenager", she would pose and laugh and go along with the "joke" atleast understanding that it was for....:unsure: what?? Fun? Laughs?....oh yeah, money money money 🤑!

Might as well give her the sandwich, the whole cake and let her eat it, SHE PAID FOR IT AND EVERYTHING ELSE 🤬🤬

Look at them, bigger and bigger. He says that he stays up until 2-3am "working"........yeaaaah looks like working your way through that big 'ole pantry of snacks and junk food right Asa ;).
#gluttonyneedsnowords
#a**holeking
#mydaughtermakesmeri¢h

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That YT 💰💰💰💰💰💰is hard to resist. 🤦‍♀️
What a couple of clueless dumbasses.
They have no idea how to engage, promote independence or communication with Abbie and that's so sad.
Really Pigcilla, a scavenger hunt of 20 clip art pictures. That's really useful. Abbie looked pissed I would be to having to find a poop emoji. WTF.
How about Abbie use her device?? Even better use ASL to! Find a picture of a tree on the device, point to the tree and sign "tree".
Bam.... promotes exercise, technology, observation skills and communication.
Pitycilla needs to wake up, smell the roses and accept her daughter has disabilities. Yes, multiple disabilities.
The way they talk about Abbie in front of her, how they laugh at her and talk to her as if she's a baby/animal makes me so angry. It's so disrespectful 😡
And Ass saying to Abbie "right now we are walking on the sidewalk, now we are walking on leaves, were do we want to walk" shows how much of a condescending jackass he is.
And...I am going there...watch out Pigcilla, your husband seems to be preoccupied with other, um...things... Hate to see another "If you need to know" video.
Yea he's got an eye for you know who! Sorry I don't think he ever loved you and never will. You're just his Telatubbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure he's hoping people will beg him to make it downloadable so they can use it too...
Someone did! She commented just hours ago saying “take all my money” for the fish bubble sound. (go to most recent comments)

Did anyone notice Isaiah on the couch laughing while they were doing the “exercise”?!! Hahaha I was dead ... but yes I agree on all your points here. These people are ridiculous

Yeah he pointed to the sun on the screen ... he must think we’re as slow as Abbie ...and him and P

Also Sandy is being forced to get into that damn pool lmao. Honestly I think it’s kinda nasty to be swimming with dogs, especially with Abbie who swallows the water... but to each their own...
And they don’t bathe the chlorine out of the dogs fur? Just constantly in & out of the pool? Mav has skin problems & that can’t be good for him.

Their vlogs are ridiculously patchy/out of sequence & lazy. Funny to read all the neg comments about that. And 2 vlogs/day. Why not make it 3-4? Can a youtuber just suck the life out of their fans/ leghumpers w/o getting told they are demanding too much adsense $?

This is what I see in Abbie lately: The lights are on, but no ones home. 😒 And what was all that hyper smiling about at Asa when they got to the park & discussing the scavenger hunt? We all know they bribed her w/ cookies after. (At least they are presumably bringing them & not always spending $ out...but only due to a worldwide pandemic). I almost wrote ww, but we’re not talkin’ weight watchers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Assa's thought process:
Since Abbie has feral tendencies with food lets exploit that!!
I'll call her a"food bandit"
Cuz that's sooo cute and funny!
The educationally challenged fans will love it!
This will make us a few bucks.
Wow.
That asshole reads here and knows we have addressed her food stealing.
Rather than teaching her it's wrong...this mf'er makes ANOTHER tiktok about it. Complete with a # to be on the front page of tiktok.
I wonder if the school is aware of this?
Those teachers spend time dealing with this daily and have told his bitchass that it continues and have asked him to help.
What does he do?
Set's up food stealing situations to video, put online and profit off of.
#thesemf'ers
#autismexploitation
#childexplotation
#anythingforabuck
It’s disgusting. He shouldn’t encourage her to do this, it’s a repulsive habit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
if for instance she suffered from them as well, who would know...I hear her pain tolerance is high,
That brings me to another question. They say her pain tolerance is high, oh because she would laugh if someone hit her?? Doesn't her Autism diagnosis indicate that she may react to things differently than a NT person even though she is having the same experience?? Correct me if I am wrong. One of our commenters here once talked about this issue in regards to empathy, I think?

I have seen quite a few vlogs where she was "having a hard time" according to them, to me she looked like she was suffering from a headache or something. Like once (old house vlog) they were shopping and she kept trying to press her head against them, they couldn't be bothered so she started pressing her head to the clothing racks, while the camera just rolled on getting that precious vlog content.:rolleyes:

It is just sad, these people have no clue, neither do I, but they are her parents and should care more, put down the stupid camera and really be there for their daughter. Asa calls himself her "main caregiver"..."fathering Autism"...what because you bathe her, brush her hair and teeth in the morning. Her teachers at school dedicate 7 hours daily in therapy, training, development and learning activities with her (that you just let wash down the drain as soon as she steps foot off school grounds). Brandi and JSA are her main caregivers the way I see it. Humpty and Dumpty are her Business Managers and Agents that make all the money and are constantly looking for ways to exploit her for a payment. "This is my daughter Abbie she is a big YouTube star 🤑 "

#putthecameradown
#nomoretiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In regards to the scavenger hunt, I never watched the video and only saw the picture that was posted here but to my understanding, they were having her match the picture on the paper to things that didn't look like the picture? They really set her up for failure here 😕

I went to college for Early Childhood Education and I did placements in daycare centres with different age groups. In one of my placements, I was doing a food experience with my preschoolers. When doing food experiences, we are required to make instruction cards that the children could look at. While most of the preschoolers are able to look at a generic picture of a carton of yogourt and make the connection to the yogourt I had on the table, it was not the case for all. Instead of just putting generic pictures, I put actual pictures of what each item looked like. Later on, when I had my meeting with my placement supervisor, she pointed out how I had used images of the actual products and said that this was very helpful for the children, especially two in the class with autism.

This really gets me. What this person suggested is a great idea and actually something that was taught to me during my studies. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called at the moment... But this is how it works. You notice that your child has an interest in something, for example lets say it is the plants outside, you build from this interest and bring home some books from the library about plants that you can read to your child. You can talk about questions you child may have, where do plants come from? how do they grow?, Next you can get some seeds and a cup of dirt and you and your child can plant the seeds and water them, in the next few days your child can observe as the plant grows.

I hate how dismissive A is. Okay, if she doesn't like colouring, fine. Figure out what she does like and work from there. oh wait... that actually requires effort 🙄

I also want to note, when i was typing this, i wanted to give an example of something abbie seems to have an interest in that they could do, but then i realized that i have no clue what abbie is interested in except for eating. i suspect that A&P wouldn't have a clue either since they never provide her with stimulation or experiences.

next he'll make. a ring tone of Abbies yelling 😵
Yeah, Abbie pointed to a tree or a pinecone or something when they asked her about the squirrel and she was actually right, she was smiling and happy and then they were like 'No, a squirrel isn't a seed Abbie, what is a pinecone?' or something like that. Whatever it was they wanted she pointed correctly once or twice and then they started with this 'tree, animal, sidewalk' bullshit and Abbie looked SUPER PISSED when she was told she was wrong on the tree part and I actually watched the pictures and for what she was asked, she actually WAS right and I'm not some delusional moron who thinks she's this super smart teenager but I actually understood her for being pissed and not wanting to do it when they made things that should have been right to be wrong.

THIS tells an underlying story if you watch Abbie during the part where she moves her head closer to him. Right before this, you can see her trying to pull his arm closer to her and LOOK at the grip and muscles in her arm move. He's a man and men just have more muscle to them where he is still able to be stronger then she is. If Pisscilla tried that I feel like Abbie could have knocked her ass down if she wanted that food. ALSO, note that Abbie looked at the camera during this like she was given an instruction of some sort. Probably 'Lean in and take a bite' because that's INSTANTLY what she did. You can see her actually working to pull it but right now, ASSa is still stronger then she is, P I would doubt that.

That brings me to another question. They say her pain tolerance is high, oh because she would laugh if someone hit her?? Doesn't her Autism diagnosis indicate that she may react to things differently than a NT person even though she is having the same experience?? Correct me if I am wrong. One of our commenters here once talked about this issue in regards to empathy, I think?
I don't know what NT means, I tried looking it up and found nothing on that. Can you tell me what that means? I have been trying to keep up with the lingo here and as someone who does not have a child with autism, I try to educate myself and listen to what you guys say for knowledge on these subjects since you're all doing better explaining this then morons with a golf cart.

Did you guys notice that beyond the social distancing in this Vlog at the park that other people stayed closer to each other then they did them?! I noticed at one point there were people walking in the area and when they had the camera rolling, everyone avoided them. So, it's not just social distancing, it's Fathering Abbie distancing. They saw them in the park, heard Abbie yelling and they saw that golf cart and they avoided that tit like the plague. The person who lives by them probably would know more but you KNOW there has to be rumors by now about them possibly having the virus because they're morons who play with danger.

I also wanted to say that in that Science Fail Vlog, Isiah actually annoyed me the most in this video! He is going to school to work with people like his Sister and he should know better! I do feel bad for Isiah for playing second fiddle to the moneymaker child and agree that Isiah needs to be having fun BUT Isiah should not have been riding the scooter right along side of Abbie and the the two tweedles. Abbie was worse with Isiah there and that's probably because she knew it was bullshit! Her Brother gets to ride his scooter all in the park while they tell her she's wrong about things she's right about? Yes, he has a right but if they want Abbie to even pretend she's remotely interested, maybe make Isiah the child who CAN be left alone and not be a public annoyance or danger go by himself to a different spot in the park?

I'm surprised they haven't done that new 100% real and cringey challenge! It's called the umbilical cord challenge and everyone on TIK-TOK is doing is, actually it's just becoming the hottest thing. You get a thing of yarn and the mother wears one half, child wears the other half and they if they can do a few tasks together without unattaching like keeping a balloon in the area and tit like that. It shows just how close the parent is with the child. and I totally made this up to see them read this and try to do it like morons

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know what NT means, I tried looking it up and found nothing on that. Can you tell me what that means? I have been trying to keep up with the lingo here and as someone who does not have a child with autism, I try to educate myself and listen to what you guys say for knowledge on these subjects since you're all doing better explaining this then morons with a golf cart.
NT stands for Neurotypical. Meaning not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.

Reactions: 8
I just showed my husband the TikToc video, he has an account and likes to watch them.. Y'all do realize that this clip is mostly done with dogs, right? Seriously, they are literally showing that she is the same as a dog..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My,my my...they sure are working double,triple these last 2 days or so. If it’s not a vlog,it’s pictures all over their pages.
And of course gotta get a plug in( bathing suit by Lane Bryant).
Night time swim w Abbie,Summer( still can’t believe she returned),P.
Pics of Abbie asleep on couch,Isiah starting online homeschooling( why isn’t he doing that in his room,away from the noise,etc).
There was some makeup thingy as well,plus the rest of the vlogs...

Life in the fishbowl continues. Plugs here and there to get freebies/sponsors.
Honestly,Asa has an addiction at this point. Cannot put the cameras down and just have a day without filming.

They have run out of meaningful things to post. If they think the content shows Abbie in a favorable lite,it doesn’t. And it’s not Abbies fault. They are trying so hard to either be comical,or asking her to do things that are just beyond her comprehension.
We all know she loves to dance...how many days of those are you gonna post( is that the replacement for the going to school part of the vlogs that they do ad nauseum).
Honestly,everything is so staged at this point. Watch P in the pool..she loves to tilt that head just so while the camera snaps a pic of her.
Just another reality show that has run its course....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ikr.
I want it! (Just for fun, of course).
My people would understand.
They know my humor. 😁
My ringtone is a fart.

How long did that dang breakfast sit there before they ate? The french toast had to be ice cold, and P had already taken a pic and posted it. Everything is a show for them.

Asa wants to know how everyone is doing. Like he even ever replies to any of his fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
My ringtone is a fart.

How long did that dang breakfast sit there before they ate? The french toast had to be ice cold, and P had already taken a pic and posted it. Everything is a show for them.
Everything has become staged. They are no different than all of the so called”reality” shows out there. Wonder if they are doing “takes” just to get things just so..
Quarantine or not,they have run out of materials. How many more days of either the morning routine or when life resumes,driving to school can there be?
It’s all literally gone to the the dogs at this point.
As always, will never understand fans like some of theirs. They send monies,pay for content,and watch as they jaunt off to playlist,etc. They don’t get that this is what they are paying for. But then again,same people send monies to Preachers to buy helicopters,build McMansions etc and never quite get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone ... lots of special “gems” in this video but I would like to direct you to the 4 minute mark. For the first time you can see that they are on time for something... P recommends that they chill somewhere for 15 minutes before going in- so that they don’t look like they’re eager to drop her off. Lmao why? Because they’re dropping Abbie off to summer camp. This will give lots of insight into the kind of parents that they are.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.