Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the St is a complete waste of time and money and would be better spent with a child who has a chance of speaking, no matter what she is shown she doesn’t progress. They can keep telling themselves she is moving forward but the reality is she isn’t.
Their fans are idiots. The vlog the other day with the ST they were saying that the therapist was bothering Abbie and to leave her alone, what cretins.
I agree and the lady had on no gloves and was all up in her face. Ugh, Abbie does not seem to have problems with her mouth muscles when she is eating other than packing her mouth to full or eating bread. I hate that they always give her a treat when she completes something. It is the same method that is used training a animal and she is a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd be willing to bet the majority of their leghumpers (i can't believe I just typed that word 😀😀) have or will loose their jobs.
I wish I knew how many Patreon leghumpers they have these days.
It's one of my favorite descriptive words 😊 and fits their loyal fans oh so well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Todays thoughts...

*Asa takes Ab to therapy while P lounges.
*Sandy runs off. P doesnt lift one hoof from the water, zero concern.
*Sandy needs some real exercise and training. I cant wait til she starts destroying "all the things!"
*Lets eat filet while our minions are searching for bread and milk in the stores!
*Oh, Isaiah is missing senior year. P's response? "It makes me cry." Not, "It makes me cry for HIM." Again Princess P, sad that shes missing out on Prom, Senior Day, etc etc like they were actually for her. Asa actually caught this and quickly interjected about "people dying", but no...P is still on focused on "instagram" type moments like births ("she's giving birth alone! Well, her husband is there,but....") and weddings. WTH is WRONG with this woman?
*Sandy continues to terrorize Maverick.
*Abbies in bed. I hope my constant complaining about it has made Asa see his sudden urge to "lay with Abbie" every night is gross and uncalled for.
*Oh...shes not in bed, shes wandering about.
*Speech and excuse about losing Butcher Box. Now lets she if he can get P's selfish ass to give the SAME "from the heart" speech about the workers in her make-up warehouse. As if she would. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree and the lady had on no gloves and was all up in her face. Ugh, Abbie does not seem to have problems with her mouth muscles when she is eating other than packing her mouth to full or eating bread. I hate that they always give her a treat when she completes something. It is the same method that is used training a animal and she is a human.
We have done a lot of ST in our time (literally have spent 13 years in ST offices)... ST is definitely usually done without gloves. There is a whole sensory component to using hands and the ST always washes and sanitizes their hands in front of the clients...
It is a lot of pushing and movement, showing how to stretch, massage, etc., the muscles in the mouth. One of my boys had ST in the NICU because he lost all movement in his mouth and couldn’t suck a bottle down.
I haven’t watch the video, I am seriously behind, as I have all 4 of my kiddos home and my mental health hasn’t been the best. I just don’t have time to catch up but I am in the camp that Abbie needed ST a long time ago and I don’t know if at this point, it will help, especially if the parents don’t do the follow through... Even younger kids need a lot of follow up throughout the week and we know A&P are too busy to do that... Had Abbie had ST since she was a toddler (which she would have qualified for), it would have reduced or even eliminated a lot of her feeding issues. Those are worked on in ST and if they seen it, then would have also referred her over to OT to work together on this issue..

• Heart
So,what will happen next? Dun,dun,dun.....Will Summer risk her health by going back there?
Will P take to the bed for good?
Will they have to run out to get TP?
Will they take a cue from Ralphie(Christmas Story) and dress Isiah in a top coat,dark glasses,and cane to beg for subscribers?
Will Asa ever get a bra?
Stay tuned for the next installment of
Karma has arrived- and she ain’t foolin!

This episode was brought to you by- the Tattlers..the people who know🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Todays thoughts...

*Sandy needs some real exercise and training. I cant wait til she starts destroying "all the things!"
*Lets eat filet while our minions are searching for bread and milk in the stores!
*Oh, Isaiah is missing senior year. P's response? "It makes me cry." Not, "It makes me cry for HIM." Again Princess P, sad that shes missing out on Prom, Senior Day, etc etc like they were actually for her. Asa actually caught this and quickly interjected about "people dying", but no...P is still on focused on "instagram" type moments like births ("she's giving birth alone! Well, her husband is there,but....") and weddings. WTH is WRONG with this woman?
*Abbies in bed. I hope my constant complaining about it has made Asa see his sudden urge to "lay with Abbie" every night is gross and uncalled for.
*Speech and excuse about losing Butcher Box. Now lets she if he can get P's selfish ass to give the SAME "from the heart" speech about the workers in her make-up warehouse. As if she would. LOL
Excellent job.
Thanks!
I do not understand how we - (along with the nice gentleman who runs the other site that we can't name) and their users, are the only ones who see through their bullshit?
We are intelligent people.
Some of us even graduated from the 6th grade! 😁
Can somebody explain this to me?

We have done a lot of ST in our time (literally have spent 13 years in ST offices)... ST is definitely usually done without gloves. There is a whole sensory component to using hands and the ST always washes and sanitizes their hands in front of the clients...
It is a lot of pushing and movement, showing how to stretch, massage, etc., the muscles in the mouth. One of my boys had ST in the NICU because he lost all movement in his mouth and couldn’t suck a bottle down.
I haven’t watch the video, I am seriously behind, as I have all 4 of my kiddos home and my mental health hasn’t been the best. I just don’t have time to catch up but I am in the camp that Abbie needed ST a long time ago and I don’t know if at this point, it will help, especially if the parents don’t do the follow through... Even younger kids need a lot of follow up throughout the week and we know A&P are too busy to do that...
I hope your spirits pick up soon.
You have your hands full for sure!

• Heart
Pavlov's dog theory of conditioning. Pavlov taught dogs to associate certain sounds with treats, dog would hear the sound and start salivating expecting a treat. Now before people get upset I am not calling Abbie a dog or animal just pointing out that they have taught her certain "conditions or actions" in a very similar way

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a note to clear up who I might be
Am not B,Not S,no,I’m just me
Don’t know nor have I met the M family
Came across them online quite accidentally

Now let’s take a look at what will happen real soon
One being Cilla,and her weight will balloon
Her nails need a polish,her hair needs a trim
Most places are closing,they need to stay in!

Let’s hope that Summer the rules she will heed
The Maas can make do,there is no great need
They have spread all their germs from far and wide
And smugly refute it,and do so w pride

If 3:30 was yesterday’s time to drink
With no “school” today will it be earlier you think?
Being cooped up all day,night time as well
Am sure Cilla feels like she’s trapped in hell

One final word before I depart
Let the breakdowns commence,we know they will start
We know that full time parenting she really can’t cope
On video will we see it?oh I hope,yes I hope!
I just love you GrammaL!

• Heart
  • Haha
No offense to Southern women, but P reminds me of the old fashioned southern women with such delicate bodies and minds that they find themselves laying an a chaise lounge fanning themselves with an elaborate fan, drinking tonic for the "vapors". There is ALWAYS something wrong with this heifer, and yet she brags shes in perfect health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watch the video, I am seriously behind, as I have all 4 of my kiddos home and my mental health hasn’t been the best. I just don’t have time to catch up but I am in the camp that Abbie needed ST a long time ago and I don’t know if at this point, it will help, especially if the parents don’t do the follow through... Even younger kids need a lot of follow up throughout the week and we know A&P are too busy to do that... Had Abbie had ST since she was a toddler (which she would have qualified for), it would have reduced or even eliminated a lot of her feeding issues. Those are worked on in ST and if they seen it, then would have also referred her over to OT to work together on this issue..
I understand about the handwashing but I don't know, I guess i am freaked about the corona virus that all I could see was they were in each others face and her hands so close to her mouth.

Reactions: 5
Todays thoughts...

For 14 yrs now she has lived vicariously through Isiah. All her dreams about her and a daughter having a major bond were dashed. She knows no boy will ever ask her to a prom,there will be no podiums with speeches at graduations,no trips to the salon for mani/pedis etc.
She based all of her hopes and dreams on him big time. She needed that chance to stand up and proclaim,Look,my son! See how well he did! See how great of a parent I am!
And now,that may be taken from her as well.
She knows too that her marriage wasn’t built on love nor a friendship. It was a hasty we have to do it. She was able to bluff about that until just recently,and then that all came crashing down.
And yes,she knows that Isiah is leaving for school,but in her world,he is leaving her.
It’s why I fear that she will find a way to guilt that kid into moving back home to go to school near by.
Am willing to bet that if the school year is done physically,they will throw some sort of lavis bash for him anyway. And they will vlog it. Not caring that stil,at that time people will not be okay yet...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No offense to Southern women, but P reminds me of the old fashioned southern women with such delicate bodies and minds that they find themselves fanning themselves with an elaborate fan, drinking tonic for the "vapors". There is ALWAYS something wrong with this heifer, and yet she brags shes in perfect health.
As a southern gal myself...
That made me laugh and nearly spit my drink out!
She really IS the stereotypical old old old school South Carolina southern belle. 😀
She most likely grew up believing she was going to live Scarlett O'Haras life before things went to hell for her. 😀.
I imagine she was raised for the part and her childhood and teen years were filled with her longing to be a Georgia peach.
Those South Carolina girls really take the cake.
And in 🐖's case, literally as well as figuratively.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for tit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have went about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.
That’s why I have basically changed to Codyspeaks and rebrandingautism. Cody was non verbal until he was 9 years old, and he iniates conversations with his brother and parents, and has to earn 10 tokens for a $2 dvd, and has a chart that allows him to only talk about a subject 8 times a day🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
I understand about the handwashing but I don't know, I guess i am freaked about the corona virus that all I could see was they were in each others face and her hands so close to her mouth.
I have no idea what the current protocol is because we stopped ST last year. We stopped OT and PT last month, when the grumblings started coming around about this virus and I have one child that is immunocompromised. Again, hate defending them but if the ST is doing what she normally would, this is exactly what would be expected...
No offense to Southern women, but P reminds me of the old fashioned southern women with such delicate bodies and minds that they find themselves laying an a chaise lounge fanning themselves with an elaborate fan, drinking tonic for the "vapors". There is ALWAYS something wrong with this heifer, and yet she brags shes in perfect health.
Hahaha!!! Yes! Southern Belle for sure!! P definitely lacks having the mannerisms or politeness of a true Southern Belle!! You can’t act it either Mrs. P!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I loved watching the parental involvement and learning for this precious 13 year old. She has both Down Syndrome and autism. She really tries her best. I find myself cheering her on.
This is Audrey Lynne and that is Autumn. In some of the early pages of this forum she was referred to as "that awful woman " pushing her child onto YouTube. The mother is annoying as hell with her facial expressions etc BUT they work with Autumn and are very involved with all their children and you can see that they love and do all they can to help ALL 3 of their kids succeed. Autumn is non verbal, has downs syndrome and some signs of autism. I will admit to watching them and I call them the anti fathering autism

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As a southern gal myself...
That made me laugh and nearly spit my drink out!
She really IS the stereotypical old old old school South Carolina southern belle. 😀
She most likely grew up believing she was going to live Scarlett O'Haras life before things went to hell for her. 😀.
I imagine she was raised for the part and her childhood and teen years were filled with her longing to be a Georgia peach.
Those South Carolina girls really take the cake.
And in 🐖's case, literally as well as figuratively.
IMO.
Very true! I am a Southern Belle, grew up learning the ways from my Grandma.. Back up straight, respect for my elders, when to open my mouth and when to keep it closed, and “Bless your heart” was definitely not done to be polite (well, people took it that way but it definitely wasn’t seen that way by others that knew)...
I remember my Grandma telling me about S. Carolina imposters though... They usually didn’t have two nickels to rub together but would stick their necks out to make sure they had the proper attire to fool high society...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What self serving twats... people are losing their jobs, getting sick, struggling to find food.... and her response is that is a crock. duck you P. You had filets for dinner. I had a handful of crackers because my grocery had zero meat and I want to make sure my kids can eat until the shelves are stocked. You people make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You spent the last month running around while people were getting sick. Come back and instead of treating this like a global crisis you are whining and making comments about eating out? You are subhumans...

And train you damn dog already. You are fostering aggression and allowing her to show dominance over you and your other animals. It isn't cute or funny. She is not a human baby and doesn't need to picked up and held. Get her obedience in line now or get rid of her. How clueless and dumb can two people be...

Sorry I am raging tonight... I won't even watch the behind the scenes one... argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So,what will happen next? Dun,dun,dun.....Will Summer risk her health by going back there?
Will P take to the bed for good?
Will they have to run out to get TP?
Will they take a cue from Ralphie(Christmas Story) and dress Isiah in a top coat,dark glasses,and cane to beg for subscribers?
Will Asa ever get a bra?
Stay tuned for the next installment of
Karma has arrived- and she ain’t foolin!

This episode was brought to you by- the Tattlers..the people who know🥳🥳🥳
Ralphie from Christmas Story reference! Gold!

• Heart
You my dear, are the winner of this thread on ONLY page two! You know ASSa is gonna be pissed and you know Pissilla is gonna be panicking when they read here and see that someone is actually looking into this and knows how to do something about it. Get Screenshots of the pull-ups and tit in the garage if they showed them and then the screenshot of Abbie completely destroying one of them and how they SHAMED her. Not only would they be taking advantage of the system but also berating the person who would need the services from those programs.
8 pull ups per day! In my country, it is 4 for teens/adults, 6 for 5-13 yrs, and 10 for nb-4yrs, no wipes either. Expected to use muslin/guaze squares and soap/water. Most children are daytime wee trained by 2-3 yrs, children with IDD such as have Downs, are usually in undies by 4 yrs. The poop side of things takes a bit longer, but they usually ask for a diaper (mostly🤦🏼)

So glad that idiot gone called summer about time too I wouldn't want her in my house is just want spend time with my family not her is she there because the son is his girlfriend of not she need to stay away she really hot her nose in there going on big expemsibe trips with them they don't want her tagging along wider of she ever pays for any of these trips to restraunts etc your fine now never come back and by the way p.and.a not Ur m and dad like she says there are go get life with people Ur age why go to them free rent good wouldn't surprise me and sexual privilege d from the son mm yeahh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.