Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that not started by Tattle a few years ago? I might be wrong but they had something similar.
Yes you're right, when you click on "Reviews" from the top menu here on Tattle it's there, that's how I found it!

Is "Nikki" another of Clemmie's aliases? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good luck to everyone in the Mallorca 312 tomorrow.... so here's photos of ME!!!

🙄
Did he include the video of him crying? I haven’t watched that for a while but it makes me laugh hard every time. He looks so pathetic in it that I almost pity him (but not quite coz he’s married to a racist).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen in the news the story about the man nibbling the ear of a child at a snooker event, which has prompted quite a reaction with it being called strange & creepy etc. It doesn't seem to be known at the moment whether the man and child are related. The police are apparently involved.

When Simon was "promoting" this sort of thing in 2020, it was called out on Tattle but I don't remember so much as an eyebrow being raised anywhere else.

ear-bite.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've seen in the news the story about the man nibbling the ear of a child at a snooker event, which has prompted quite a reaction with it being called strange & creepy etc. It doesn't seem to be known at the moment whether the man and child are related. The police are apparently involved.

When Simon was "promoting" this sort of thing in 2020, it was called out on Tattle but I don't remember so much as an eyebrow being raised anywhere else.

View attachment 2900423
Gives me the ick that that image has probably got into the hands of people who shouldn’t be looking at kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Still on there at the moment. I would link, but then it would show the child's face.
No need to link. Hopefully the weirdo is reading here and deletes the original post. Just really disgusting to have that online. How has he not been cancelled for that (let alone all the other stuff!)

Reactions: 6