Father of daughters #60 Come on FOD dont be a dick, we know you're holding a selfie stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post is barely literate!

I met someone last night who works for FoD’s company, and is, I think, pretty straight talking. Sadly I found out literally as we were saying goodnight but I think I will meet them again fairly soon so I look forward to asking about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That post is barely literate!

I met someone last night who works for FoD’s company, and is, I think, pretty straight talking. Sadly I found out literally as we were saying goodnight but I think I will meet them again fairly soon so I look forward to asking about him.
This is now your one and only mission, you're the chosen one comrade 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find the top reply to his post absolutely shocking! As an adult, if you get a pet then you accept that it's your responsibility if the children don't help. You're the one who made the decision, caring for the animal(s) is on you. Making your children "distraught" for 3 days by pretending you gave the pets away is awful parenting, and could damage the children's relationship with pets if they think they could be taken away at any moment. That's something those children will never forget, and it's likely to seriously undermine their trust in a parent. I sincerely hope FOD doesn't decide to do something similar after reading that post, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

omg.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Most of the responses I’ve seen are saying you’re the parent it’s your responsibility. He’s a wanker

Reactions: 9
In the comments someone asked is that an ad for Lucky Saint beer?!? Didn’t someone say during the week they saw that he started following them and predicted an ad?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is he looking at uni guides? His eldest just finished her GCSEs. She won’t be going to university until 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the comments someone asked is that an ad for Lucky Saint beer?!? Didn’t someone say during the week they saw that he started following them and predicted an ad?!?
That’s weird. Does he try to groom the company first?!
Or is it a subtle test the company asked him to do?

or an unofficial ad?!
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buy a Life Proof case for the mobile phone, I've never had to replace a phone screen ever.
Going to uni isn't the be all & end all of everything mate, your a prime example of that fOdNeY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just rewatched it, that’s a bloody ad, surely?!

The way it’s positioned in the fridge and then focused on again and again 🤯

it’s dressed up to be some nonsense about the rugby but it’s shady as hell.
Lucky Saint have shared it in their stories too.

I’m convinced it’s either an ad, or he’s trying to get their attention for a future ad.
Dirty little sod.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been mentioned but does anyone follow clemmies private account clemmie_2020 on Instagram ? It appears she’s *friends^ with the editor of red magazine !

Reactions: 3
I did notice this a while back. They also did a Red magazine feature at some point if I remember rightly?!

Reactions: 3
Yes - that is Swimtits. Her / their friendship was discussed in an early thread, I’m not sure how far back

Reactions: 6
Swim tits!!! I’d forgotten all about her! I think she even had her own thread in the end as she started to infiltrate this one a bit too much 🤣 Odious woman with an extraordinarily high opinion of herself.

Reactions: 13
Why does he insist on doing everything himself?? I can't bear it. I mean the most annoying thing about him is exploiting his kids for views, but everytime I see him saying that he is 'saving a fortune' by doing things himself drives me mad. I'm all for a bit of DIY and saving money, but I also respect why people charge what they charge for services and want to put money back in to the economy. Help small businesses out! That person who fixes phone screens has costs, maybe premises and bills associated with running a business. The arrogance of him to constantly imply other people overcharge when he's billed £15k for that terrible highways ad. No one wants to watch a youtube video god knows how many times to work out how to do something then do what looks like a fiddly job when they could afford to pay someone and then spend time with their family surely?! I take it he doesn't have the same approach to overspending when it comes to his wife's ugly clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now he's suddenly insisting he was "talking about the teenagers", when that's not what he said in his caption (only "the kids") and most of the photos, including the leading photo, are of the twins.

Backtracking much?! 😄

lol.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.