Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobylou58

I know she has a part time job now, maybe not even part time I think it's a Saturday job, but it really doesn't sit well with me how she said she was signed off work years ago after having a breakdown but documented her every waking moment on Instagram. If I was signed off work (which I have been before) there's no way I'd be on Instagram every day showing my day by day on Instastories and living the life of riley

On top of that always pleading poverty and saying how she's a broke single mother but then recommends everyone goes and pays for private therapy, I'm sorry but if you were living that hand to mouth you wouldn't have been able to afford therapy.

Also for someone who thinks of herself as a comedian she can be awfully sanctimonious like when she implied that a follower looked like "a ******" because she gave her one bit of makeup advice.

I think that she actually has spoken about her mental health and if I'm not wrong she said she has bipolar disorder? In which case she didn't have 'a breakdown', this is an ongoing illness that won't ever be cured but she will have to manage for her whole life so suggesting she can't be on social media because of that is a load of shit.

I am an experienced mental health professional and have seen so many people struggling so bad with bipolar, she is doing really well and I think she's fab that she's so open about her struggles. The fact she has a job and a child and seems like a really responsible mum is a credit to her.

I really liked her and miss her stories, I sent her a message to see if she was OK and let her know that her stories were missed but I didn't hear anything! Sad!

Reactions: 2

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
😂 to be fair this is 100% accurate and like you say some of the stories are far fetched
I swear this girl has more so called drama than eastenders!

Just so grubby.. when she cooks I want to vomit in my mouth

But as i said the worst is the yellow tobacco stained fingers 🤢

Reactions: 2

lime

I know she has a part time job now, maybe not even part time I think it's a Saturday job, but it really doesn't sit well with me how she said she was signed off work years ago after having a breakdown but documented her every waking moment on Instagram. If I was signed off work (which I have been before) there's no way I'd be on Instagram every day showing my day by day on Instastories and living the life of riley

On top of that always pleading poverty and saying how she's a broke single mother but then recommends everyone goes and pays for private therapy, I'm sorry but if you were living that hand to mouth you wouldn't have been able to afford therapy.

Also for someone who thinks of herself as a comedian she can be awfully sanctimonious like when she implied that a follower looked like "a ******" because she gave her one bit of makeup advice.

Reactions: 1

lime

Just throwing it out there, I like her too. One of the few weight loss accounts I actually like, in fact! I find her very funny and watchable and she’s not full of bullshit like so many others.
Oh she is, just in a different way.

Chan

Can we bring this back to life? Does her whole appearance turn you off your food a bit? Its the stained nails and teeth EW

Haha I like her you know, she seems unpretentious and real. Out of the whole of instagram, she’s the only person’s stories I watch. I find her funny, ok so sometimes she’s OTT, but we know she’s into amateur dramatics, and to be honest acts like any other ‘drama stufent’ I’ve ever met.

Orangecat

Haha I like her you know, she seems unpretentious and real. Out of the whole of instagram, she’s the only person’s stories I watch. I find her funny, ok so sometimes she’s OTT, but we know she’s into amateur dramatics, and to be honest acts like any other ‘drama stufent’ I’ve ever met.
Yeah I like her too. She’s the only person I watch stories in a non-ironic way

Leahjay1

Can we bring this back to life? Does her whole appearance turn you off your food a bit? Its the stained nails and teeth EW

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I don’t know if she is having a hard time mentally or is pissed every time she posts lately but fuck me her eyes and jaw look like she’s bang on gear.

Noodle99

Her weightloss is fab...

But she isnt relatable, she tells stories that are clearly untrue just for affect

Swears unnecessarily and a lot of the time tells people to f**k off if they dont like what she says

I just find her quite dirty.. like she looks like she hasnt washed
😂 to be fair this is 100% accurate and like you say some of the stories are far fetched

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Just throwing it out there, I like her too. One of the few weight loss accounts I actually like, in fact! I find her very funny and watchable and she’s not full of bullshit like so many others.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I thought the same but maybe she’s on new medication? I have to say I think she really suits the fringe.
Yes the fringe really looks good on her. She is posting really late at night and was admittedly pissed at 7am the other morn on her stories 👀

Orangecat

Wow....

Yep the only reason she got big is because harry shared her profile... (he's a prick though)

Going on about overpriced diaries...hang on princess planning is your bestie now 😂

Hypocrite is what she is..

She isn't relatable at all.. shes actually quite nasty

Last week she said oh I am a size 16 if you arent then your not skinny like me bitch!

Funny how the support for her is in this thread after she posted a story about it.......
This isn’t ‘let’s only be a dick about people .com’.

I’ve got bloody loads of opinions about people I dislike on insta but I just so happen to enjoy Rachel’s stories, and that’s great for me, isn’t it?

Don’t follow harry, never have, seems like a little prick.

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
"I'm not a ******" ouch. And just to think I really liked the lass and she comes out with that derogatory slur for the world to hear. Looks like someone needs educating that the word ****** is REALLY OFFENSIVE and it's not the best idea to spout it on a public platform.
Funny how after your comment she went on to apologise

But then stayed no I haven't been on tattle.

Yes you have been.. and you tried to pull it back

I can't stand the over inflated who of her... remember where you came from

Stop calling out people who arent a size 16.. not long ago you a size 26+

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who cant stand her..

From the pathetic attempts to be funny, that are just inappropriate
To the tobacco stained fingers, shes just irritating

And that time she genuinely stalked her poor dog Walker!!