Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Was nosing on carbytobarbie at some of her previous posts about big Instagram accounts and came across this. I swear she now licks their arses?
How funny is that!!! Her, Harry and princess planning were all up each other’s arses 😭😂 I remember Harry sharing her page too 😂

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Yes the fringe really looks good on her. She is posting really late at night and was admittedly pissed at 7am the other morn on her stories 👀
Doesnt she have a kid?? Who is pissed a 7am

Only just realised she was back

Any explanation for the absence.. just being nosey

I thought she looked a little bit, unhinged.
Just not well, really. She said she's started up her own social media consulting company?
What??
She only got her followers because she lick big accounts arses and they shouted her out.. so how can she consult on any thing

lime

I think social media consulting agency was translation for "unemployed again". Last year she seemed to be working full time and admitted she only does "a few hours" in the shop now. Before that she didn't work and attributed it to her mental health and breakdown so I'm guessing she's had a rough time during the silence and is perhaps getting back on her feet? You never really know with her because absolutely everything has to have a punchline even when the joke isn't funny (which it never is).

loolabelle

VIP Member
I don’t know if she is having a hard time mentally or is pissed every time she posts lately but fuck me her eyes and jaw look like she’s bang on gear.
I thought she looked a little bit, unhinged.
Just not well, really. She said she's started up her own social media consulting company?