Fatgirlslim.ish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who cant stand her..

From the pathetic attempts to be funny, that are just inappropriate
To the tobacco stained fingers, shes just irritating

And that time she genuinely stalked her poor dog Walker!!

Reactions: 1
If i'm honest I cant make my mind up about her. Sometimes I think she is funny and I do think she has done an amazing job with the weight loss then other times she just seems like some of the others and I switch off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her weightloss is fab...

But she isnt relatable, she tells stories that are clearly untrue just for affect

Swears unnecessarily and a lot of the time tells people to f**k off if they dont like what she says

I just find her quite dirty.. like she looks like she hasnt washed

Reactions: 4
Her weightloss is fab...

But she isnt relatable, she tells stories that are clearly untrue just for affect

Swears unnecessarily and a lot of the time tells people to f**k off if they dont like what she says

I just find her quite dirty.. like she looks like she hasnt washed
😂 to be fair this is 100% accurate and like you say some of the stories are far fetched

😂 to be fair this is 100% accurate and like you say some of the stories are far fetched
I swear this girl has more so called drama than eastenders!

Just so grubby.. when she cooks I want to vomit in my mouth

But as i said the worst is the yellow tobacco stained fingers 🤢

Reactions: 2
Too many stories, I skip through them all.

She’s tight with that ‘Anna Eats Veg’ too who is the world’s biggest hypocrite with all her no animal cruelty omg this is a leather menu jargon while she’s making endless tuna sandwiches.

She’s tight with that ‘Anna Eats Veg’ too who is the world’s biggest hypocrite with all her no animal cruelty omg this is a leather menu jargon while she’s making endless tuna sandwiches.
Both as bad as each other I reckon

Reactions: 3

Omg this! I thought noone else thought like me ha! I’m a veggie so the whole pescatarian thing doesn’t sit well with me, she’s a bit preachy but then is doing deals with Irish tuna brands! Hypocritical or what!

Omg this! I thought noone else thought like me ha! I’m a veggie so the whole pescatarian thing doesn’t sit well with me, she’s a bit preachy but then is doing deals with Irish tuna brands! Hypocritical or what!
Yes so glad I’m not alone! I know people are vegetarians for different reasons but she’s so vocal about it being about animal welfare. I remember someone questioned her on it a while ago and she said something like she doesn’t have the same affiliation with fish as she does with animals. So apparently if you act self righteous enough, fish aren’t even animals anymore 😂 As with all the Instagram greats, the hypocrisy is alive and well!

Exactly! I’ve literally never come across a more hypocritical, and self obsessed part of society as these lot! I’m veggie simply because I have never liked the taste of meat, my kids and husband are carnivores as it’s their choice. But if someone’s bleats on about animal welfare whilst sitting there with a fish on their plate I tend to switch off to their bull crap!

I absolutely love Fatgirlslim.ish she makes me howl 😹 and she’s so bloody honest about her weigh ins. Love her. Want her to be my mate. Might move to Chester and join her theatre group. Stalker?

I absolutely love Fatgirlslim.ish she makes me howl 😹 and she’s so bloody honest about her weigh ins. Love her. Want her to be my mate. Might move to Chester and join her theatre group. Stalker?
Exactly my thoughts, she's realer than certain other 'slimmingworlders' 👀 to voice a personal opinion, I think sometimes she tries *too* hard to be funny but hey, don't we all! Other times she's just funny 😂 and stories are always a case of 'don't like them? Don't watch them' she's not harming anyone with any of her behaviour so what's the problem 💁🏼‍♀️

I often think she covers her insecurities with humour, that’s not always a bad thing. I know she has had quite severe mental health problems in the past, I actually like her, she’s more honest than most slimming worlders, and is honest that her weight loss isn’t all glitter and rainbows!

I remember her saying last year that she doesn't understand how people don't stick to it and the plan is so easy and I remember being really miffed but thought she will realise soon enough... I am SO glad that she has admitted it's not always easy and is so open and honest about everything. She always makes me laugh and I lover her stories and account! She is really real and honest in my opinion and I like how she isn't covering up/ glossing over her tough weeks like many big accounts do.

Was nosing on carbytobarbie at some of her previous posts about big Instagram accounts and came across this. I swear she now licks their arses?
Wow....

Yep the only reason she got big is because harry shared her profile... (he's a prick though)

Going on about overpriced diaries...hang on princess planning is your bestie now 😂

Hypocrite is what she is..

She isn't relatable at all.. shes actually quite nasty

Last week she said oh I am a size 16 if you arent then your not skinny like me witch!

Funny how the support for her is in this thread after she posted a story about it.......

Wow....

Yep the only reason she got big is because harry shared her profile... (he's a prick though)

Going on about overpriced diaries...hang on princess planning is your bestie now 😂

Hypocrite is what she is..

She isn't relatable at all.. shes actually quite nasty

Last week she said oh I am a size 16 if you arent then your not skinny like me witch!

Funny how the support for her is in this thread after she posted a story about it.......
This isn’t ‘let’s only be a dick about people .com’.

I’ve got bloody loads of opinions about people I dislike on insta but I just so happen to enjoy Rachel’s stories, and that’s great for me, isn’t it?

Don’t follow harry, never have, seems like a little prick.

"I'm not a ******" ouch. And just to think I really liked the lass and she comes out with that derogatory slur for the world to hear. Looks like someone needs educating that the word ****** is REALLY OFFENSIVE and it's not the best idea to spout it on a public platform.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
"I'm not a ******" ouch. And just to think I really liked the lass and she comes out with that derogatory slur for the world to hear. Looks like someone needs educating that the word ****** is REALLY OFFENSIVE and it's not the best idea to spout it on a public platform.
Funny how after your comment she went on to apologise

But then stayed no I haven't been on tattle.

Yes you have been.. and you tried to pull it back

I can't stand the over inflated who of her... remember where you came from

Stop calling out people who arent a size 16.. not long ago you a size 26+

Was nosing on carbytobarbie at some of her previous posts about big Instagram accounts and came across this. I swear she now licks their arses?
How funny is that!!! Her, Harry and princess planning were all up each other’s arses 😭😂 I remember Harry sharing her page too 😂