FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Facebook group closure was very funny
“This sporadic online income is all asher has to support their whole family” 💀💀💀

I mean, maybe if you didn’t throw away your career as a doctor by dedicating your life to writing medical misinformation online about obesity and getting into fights on twitter, you might have a bit more money?

Reactions: 5
My favourite part was when they had a tit fit because someone once posted about thinking Josh Wolrich was a cool person and they HADNT READ FAT DOCTORS SIMILAR WORK. Loads of them started wailing about how Wolrich was more interested in his new baby than ‘fat activism’. I mean, the audacity of being a decent father.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wondering if the Facebook group was set up solely to gain a following with the idea that it was always going to be closed so that something with a membership subscription could be put in place...

Also, isn't the husband a dentist? I can't imagine he's unemployed and Asher is providing for the whole family on whatever income she gets from her online misinformation?

Reactions: 1
The fat Dr wrote on Laura Adlingtons insta this week and it's given the Dr 100s of new followers apparently. They definitely won't last long when they read her very bitter diatribes. Laura and the Fat Dr should form a partnership as they both love writing snarky comments. What a perfect union they'd make!

Reactions: 2
Goodness me, the wheels have come off on Instagram today, haven't they?!

She has basically told her followers to go and duck themselves in a lovely tirade which includes her saying "I don't want or ask anything of you!" and then immediately contradict herself by saying she can't pay her bills as nobody is buying her brand of bullshit.

• Wow
Why on Earth does she think that MPs, medical organisations and trans organisations are going to give a single solitary duck about her? In what way can they 'have her back', it's not the job of anyone to be emotional support animals, or provide her with a source of income.

The position she is in is entirely of her own making yet she thinks she will win sympathy by telling her ass-kissing audience to go duck themselves. I hope this wakes some of them up.

• Heart
Why on Earth does she think that MPs, medical organisations and trans organisations are going to give a single solitary duck about her? In what way can they 'have her back', it's not the job of anyone to be emotional support animals, or provide her with a source of income.

The position she is in is entirely of her own making yet she thinks she will win sympathy by telling her ass-kissing audience to go duck themselves. I hope this wakes some of them up.
(Ugh hate that I've misgendered in my post above but now can't edit.)

They've been their own worst enemy all along. It would be one thing to be fat positive, make claims that challenge the norm and be respectful and take on board the opinions of others. But their stance has always been "I am above reproach, my way or the high way, if you don't agree with me it's because you're a racist, transphobic, homophobic idiot."

Maybe nobody wants to work with you, Asher, because you spent a vast amount of time over the past few months sharing videos of dead, dying or hauntingly injured and distressed Gazans instead of sharing your 'work'.

If you weren't such a deeply unpleasant narcissist with a collection of shoulder chips from every minority group you've reachingly shoehorned yourself into, you'd not need to offend the only followers you have left.

Reactions: 3
The person with the warmth of a snowman!
She oozes angst & aggression rather than any form of empathy. I found her and immediately felt pleased that someone was supporting fat patients. I made one comment which I thought was praising what she was doing and she came for me like a pit bull seeking blood. Vile woman. She's completely lost the plot. She needs to sort her own tit out before attempting to fix everything else!

The person with the warmth of a snowman!
She oozes angst & aggression rather than any form of empathy. I found her and immediately felt pleased that someone was supporting fat patients. I made one comment which I thought was praising what she was doing and she came for me like a pit bull seeking blood. Vile woman. She's completely lost the plot. She needs to sort her own tit out before attempting to fix everything else!
This was my experience also. I've never seen someone who so happily self-sabotages themselves.

• Heart
Goodness me, the wheels have come off on Instagram today, haven't they?!

She has basically told her followers to go and duck themselves in a lovely tirade which includes her saying "I don't want or ask anything of you!" and then immediately contradict herself by saying she can't pay her bills as nobody is buying her brand of bullshit.
Fill in the gaps for a blocked account please

Fill in the gaps for a blocked account please
I'm not sure I have the energy.

It was just a full tilt rant set off by people accusing them of using Canva/AI on their latest posts. They don't give AF about the implications of using that because they have to feed their family so duck everyone... They sold their car to feed their children because they can't work due to the GMC witch hunt started by "that cow" (mysterious head of ED charity who wrote to the GMC saying Asher was racist against white people and complained Asher had harassed her online I think). Their followers are tit. Nobody wants to help them -MPs, transgender orgs, medical orgs; nobody gives a duck about Poor Little Asher. And they're very very done, apparently.

That's about the long and short of it.

I'm pretty sure she was vocal at one point about reporting herself to the GMC and that she didn't want to even be a Dr anymore 😕

Has their page been taken down? Or have I inexplicably been blocked (despite never having interacted with them)?
I think she’s shadowbanned because she doesn’t come up for me unless I type in her exact @ which is thefatdoctor

I started to watch some of the video but gave up and got bored. She’s absolutely unhinged. I can’t believe there’s 80 comments fawning over her. She’s got serious issues and I’m glad the GMC are not allowing her to practice

though I just did a quick search of the register and she is registered with a license to practice?

I think she’s shadowbanned because she doesn’t come up for me unless I type in her exact @ which is thefatdoctor

I started to watch some of the video but gave up and got bored. She’s absolutely unhinged. I can’t believe there’s 80 comments fawning over her. She’s got serious issues and I’m glad the GMC are not allowing her to practice

though I just did a quick search of the register and she is registered with a license to practice?
They were issued a formal warning which is pretty much the worst thing you can get other than your licence revoked. They did a big ranty post about it on Facebook and how they didn’t care 🥱
---
I'm not sure I have the energy.

It was just a full tilt rant set off by people accusing them of using Canva/AI on their latest posts. They don't give AF about the implications of using that because they have to feed their family so duck everyone... They sold their car to feed their children because they can't work due to the GMC witch hunt started by "that cow" (mysterious head of ED charity who wrote to the GMC saying Asher was racist against white people and complained Asher had harassed her online I think). Their followers are tit. Nobody wants to help them -MPs, transgender orgs, medical orgs; nobody gives a duck about Poor Little Asher. And they're very very done, apparently.

That's about the long and short of it.
lol. She wrote to the GMC because fat doc persistently led a hate campaign against her business, discouraging people from seeking help for binge eating disorder because they offer a treatment pathway that helps restore a healthy body weight. Accused them of hating fat people and being white supremacists. I know all the people involved personally and it’s the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard. They basically go around trying to discredit any organisation that isn’t their own. They hijacked a stream during eating disorders awareness week and berated and attacked people who are bleeping amazing to the point of tears because they hadn’t centered fat people in everything they did. They’re a scumbag and all they care about is money. If you’ve got a disclaimer on your website absolving you of any responsibility if someone follows your advice and gets seriously ill or dies, it says it all.

• Wow
They were issued a formal warning which is pretty much the worst thing you can get other than your licence revoked. They did a big ranty post about it on Facebook and how they didn’t care 🥱
---

lol. She wrote to the GMC because fat doc persistently led a hate campaign against her business, discouraging people from seeking help for binge eating disorder because they offer a treatment pathway that helps restore a healthy body weight. Accused them of hating fat people and being white supremacists. I know all the people involved personally and it’s the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard. They basically go around trying to discredit any organisation that isn’t their own. They hijacked a stream during eating disorders awareness week and berated and attacked people who are bleeping amazing to the point of tears because they hadn’t centered fat people in everything they did. They’re a scumbag and all they care about is money. If you’ve got a disclaimer on your website absolving you of any responsibility if someone follows your advice and gets seriously ill or dies, it says it all.
Thank you for the excellent info! With them all the dramas blur into one.

Nobody responds to an angry person whoever they are or whatever method of communication they choose, be it letter, tweet or video etc.

They are ALWAYS angry, so I imagine that is why most people do not listen to them. I know it is why I do not listen to them.

They cannot be heard because of their anger and they cannot be seen because of the huge chip on their shoulder.