Fast food, what do you order?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to stop reading this thread because the vegetable curry I was planning on having is becoming less and less attractive...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
McDonald’s- mcchicken sandwich meal large with oasis, 3 mozzarella dippers and Oreo McFlurry
Kfc - large popcorn chicken meal
Subway - meatball sub on hearty Italian with extra cheese, red onions and olives (no sauce)
Burger King - double plant based whopper with cheese

Reactions: 2
McDonalds - Big Mac meal with fries and Coke
Burger King - Whopper meal with fries and Coke
KFC - Boneless Banquet with fries, gravy and Pepsi
Taco Bell - Bean Burrito
Pizza Hut - Veggie sizzler pizza, nachos and a drink

McDonalds - McChicken sandwich meal, medium - with irn bru

kfc - boneless banquet with extra hot wings and gravy with a sprite sometimes I’ll also get coleslaw

Burger King - (not a huge fan) but a chicken royal onion rings (and no drink but if I’m thirsty I’ll drink my husbands Fanta 🤣)

not a fan of Pizza Hut so for dominos it would be a ham & jalapeño half for me and a bbq chicken for MrMoon with a side of wedges and chicken strips extra garlic Mayo though and irn bru or fanta
Prefer Asda delivery pizza now spicy chicken

subway - Italian BMT with lettuce, jalapeños, onion, sea salt, chilli flakes and no sauce. Usually with apple tango or 7up free!

five guys- hot dog, with onions Mustard and ketchup, fanta and the fries 😍 small tho

nandos - Fino pitta hot or extra hot, peri fries, broccoli, & coleslaw and a sprite

local Takeaways:

chippy - either a sausage supper with 2 picked onions, or fish and chips! Extra salt and vinegar sometimes chips cheese and curry sauce tho with 1/4 pizza crunch.

chinese - chips and gravy and salt and pepper chicken wings, or a plain chow mein, chicken satay on skewers. But to be honest I’ll eat anything from there - top things are salt and chilli anything! Spring roll with loads of bean sprouts in it! Or lemon chicken.

Indian - not a big fan but I’ll have a chips cheese n donner Meat or chicken pakora.

🤣 I think I’m hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm the most fussy eater ever, don't laugh at my orders haha 😂😂

McDonald's : either a Mcchicken Sandwich or a plain quarter pounder with cheese, fries & banana milkshake, sometimes I'll have a Smarties mcflurry

KFC : The only thing I really like at KFC is the popcorn chicken, so I'll get that with fries (& an Oreo Crushem if they still have them)

Burger King : Bacon double cheeseburger, fries & a Pepsi (This is actually my fave out of all the fast food places)

Pizza Hut : deep pan margherita, cheesy garlic tear&share, choc chip cookie dough with ice cream if I really want a treat!

Dominoes : Margherita pizza, garlic bread, cookies

Nandos : Dont like their chicken however I would happily demolish their garlic bread and chips! Gotta make the most of the drinks refills as well haha.

Chippy - Either doner meat and chips or mini cod and chips with salt and vinegar. Can of Rio.

Chinese - Pan-Fried pork dumplings with either braised pork and rice or sweet and sour pork balls with egg-fried rice.

Indian - Lamb Shashlik with mushroom rice and cheese naan bread.

Italian - Mozzarella, tomato and avocado salad with either pan-fried salmon in cream sauce or Spaghetti Carbonara.

McDonald's - quarter pounder meal or chicken selects meal with a chocolate milkshake or Fanta
Kfc- boneless banquet or meal for one and popcorn chicken, milkybar krushems and cookies
Domino's - pepperoni pizza, chicken kickers and cookies and coke
Subway - steak and cheese on Hearty Italian, nachos, cookies
Nandos- chicken burger or butterfly chicken and halloumi
Chippy- fish and chips, pizza, kebab, parmo, chip butty
Chinese- sweet and sour chicken balls and chips and banana fritter
pizza- pepperoni pizza or mixed kebab, garlic sauce, ice blast and cookie dough
Don't have taco bell near me and pizza hut is to far

• Heart
KFC - FILLET BURGER or chicken strips
MCD's , big mac ( no lid meaning no bun lid so the salad goes on the burger not on the lid I wont eat )
Mcds breakfast- single sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with a latte
Favourite chicken THE best chicken shop in the area - 1 peice chicken, 6 hot wings, mayonnaise
Indian chicken korma, mushroom rice, keema naan
Wetherspoon breakfast - mushroom Benedict
Burger King, chicken royale or double bacon cheeseburger
No fries anywhere , I do like fries but need to be in the mood which I'm generally not
No Wendy's near me , no Taco bell near me,
subway dont eat as I don't eat much bread. Dont eat pizza, its vile

Fish and chips , batter sausage or cod with a handful of chips .. dont eat much chips

Fish and chips- batter sausage or Cod with about 5 chips i.do prefer chips to fries but can't eat many

Last edited:
  • Heart
I haven’t but heard from others it’s really tit . But I will try it when I’m next at Westfield
Ahh man. When I was back home I was tempted to try it but nah. It doesn't sound worth the stress hell that is Westfield 😕