Fast food, what do you order?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a fast food fan and very hungry, I'm wondering what everyone's go to is 😊 not sure if Taco Bell is everywhere now but there's a few in London. I visited the wendys in reading recently too.

McDonald's - Big Mac Meal, Mcflurry, sometimes I split 3 selects with my bf & also buy a triple cheeseburger for the munchies later. 🐷 Also like a fillet o fish and basically everything they do minus the bacon.

KFC - Boneless banquet, gravy, fries & a can of Pepsi. Usually extra hot wings too. If I'm feeling particularly greedy I get a wrap for munchies.

Wendy's - a recent one for me but Daves double meal. I love that they have the coca cola drinks machine five guys have.

Taco Bell - Crispy chicken burrito meal and churros. Crunch wrap supreme is up there too as a god tier meal.

Subway - Steak & Cheese footlong sub on herbs and cheese bread or hearty Italian. All the salad! Including gherkins, olives and jalepenos.

Wasabi - Tofu Katsu curry. The one in Hammersmith used to do tempura prawns on the side not sure if any others do. 🤤

Morleys - lil bit niche but 6 wings, chips and a strawberry Mirinda.

I'm sure people will think of places I've forgotten!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't been to half those places as I live somewhere a lot less exciting than London so will only answer a few.

McDonald's - Big Mac Meal and a McFlurry. Sometimes I go for a McChicken Sandwich but usually a Big Mac! Like you, I like pretty much everything on the menu though.

KFC - Nothing, my least favourite fast food!

Subway - Meatball Marinara with all of the salad but no onions! I don't really have a favourite bread and just pick randomly on the day.

If we're counting pizza places, then I used to love BBQ Chicken or similar but lately I've grown partial to a simple margherita. So underrated.

If we were talking about takeaway in general rather than fast food, I could probably spend hours telling you my Indian/Chinese orders! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
KFC - zinger box meal with gravy 😋
Mcds - fillet o fish and a McFlurry
Wasabi - Katsu Curry
Chillangos (has anybody been here??) have such a nice salad and rice box!

Burger King is my least fav fast food place I reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 1
McDonald’s- cheeseburger and nuggets. I used to get curly fries but they got rid of them!

Burger King - those jalapeño ball things

Supermacs - their bacon cheeseburger and a muffin ice cream

I don’t eat KFC or subway and there’s not that many food chains in Ireland.

• Heart
Mcdonalds - 6-9 nuggets as a large meal with fries and a Coke - ONLY full fat full sugar Coke. Love to go there for breakfast as well, I have actual passion for the muffins and hash browns
Five Guys - bacon cheeseburger, fries, Oreo & malted milk milkshake
Subway - Italian BMT with cheese, usually the seeded bread with jalapenos
Pizza Hut is my favourite pizza place: I love the cheesybites. Usually, me and my friend split a large pizza and I'll choose ham and pineapple 9 times out of 10. I'm also partial to spicy chicken with jalapenos, peppers and onions
Nandos - butterfly chicken extra hot, peri salted chips and sweetcorn, Coke

Last edited:
  • Heart
Five Guys - bacon cheeseburger, fries, Oreo & malted milk milkshake
I really like five guys, and I’m not a tight arse by any means. But I don’t think a burger chips and a milkshake should be costing me nearly 25 euro. Especially out of a chain restaurant.

Reactions: 5
Mcdonalds - either a large big mac meal or spicy mayo chicken legend. Me and my bf usually get a mozzarella dippers sharebox or cheese melts sharebox whichever is on
Mcdonalds breakfast- double sausage and egg mcmuffin

Kfc - trilogy box meal with gravy. Which is just a zinger burger, chips, a piece of chicken and popcorn chicken

Nandos - medium chicken wrap with peri salted chips and brocolli/spicy rice/corn on the cob

Subway- Italian bmt on Italian herbs bread with lettuce, red onion and cucumber and sweet onion sauce.

Five guys - cheeseburger with extra cheese and mushrooms, cajun fries

• Heart
McDonalds-Big Mac meal with a coke, sprite or a chocolate Milkshake or Medium fries and hamburger with Coke/choc milkshake/sprite
Burger King-the £4.99 meal
KFC-3 piece meal with Pepsi

• Heart
Dont have many take always don’t really live near any. Usually have when we’re on long journeys
KFC - either boneless banquet meal (gravy + fries and pepsi)
Mcdonald - quarter pounder cheese meal (medium with a tea) if we stop off at breakfast time I have porridge 😂
I do like five guys but only have once a year - little cheese burger and share small fries with hubby

Mcd’s - Big Mac with no lettuce, (or a qpwc), med fries and Coke Zero/Diet Coke

Popeyes - spicy chicken sandwich or a two pc meal with biscuit and red beans and rice

Burger King - small bacon cheeseburger

Nandos - whole chicken extra hot, rice, corn (for two ppl), refill soda

• Heart
Mcds - 5 piece select meal with bbq sauce and sour cream, fries and a diet coke.
Subway - chicken and bacon, lettuce, sweetcorn, onions, carrot, crispy onions and either ranch or aoli
KFC - boneless banquet meal with coleslaw and diet pepsi

This looks like I don't eat red meat but I do! I just like decent less processed red meat

I really like five guys, and I’m not a tight arse by any means. But I don’t think a burger chips and a milkshake should be costing me nearly 25 euro. Especially out of a chain restaurant.
It's pricey but the peanut oil fries are so nice

Reactions: 1
McDonald's - Triple Cheeseburger, 9 Chicken Nuggets, McFlurry & Coca-Cola

McDonald's Breakfast- Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin, 2 Hash Browns, Porridge (pre-Covid) and Hot Chocolate

KFC - Boneless Banquet with Mash & Gravy. Can of Pepsi

Subway - Tuna with spinach, cucumber, tomato, Sweetcorn, cheese, peppers, gherkins and guacamole on Hearty Italian

Nando's - butterfly chicken in mango and lime sauce with spicy rice and avocado. Refill soda, frozen yogurt (pre COVID) and a Nata

Pizza Hut: Stuffed Crust Margherita pizza, sometimes with cheesy garlic bread.

I don't like Burger King and Five Guys.

• Wow
  • Heart
McDonald's - a mcchicken sandwich or chicken selects meal.

KFC - a bucket usually lol. Their original chicken is so much juicier than their boneless stuff. And always some hot wings on the side.

Nandos - half chicken (mango and lime when they used to do it!), peri chips and corn on the cob. With plenty of garlic sauce.

Subway - meatballs sub or the Italian. Hearty Italian bread, cheese, lettuce, olives, jalapeños.

Five guys - the little cheese burger with everything on it, plus small chips. The portion sizes are huge and I save money getting the little burger. The biscoff milkshake is lovely.

KFC - zinger box meal with gravy 😋
Mcds - fillet o fish and a McFlurry
Wasabi - Katsu Curry
Chillangos (has anybody been here??) have such a nice salad and rice box!

Burger King is my least fav fast food place I reckon
Chilangos is the one. I had it for dinner yesterday - a surf and turf hot box with salsa verde 😍 it is delicious.

It's pricey but the peanut oil fries are so nice
The cajun fries 😍😍😍

• Heart
I meant to add another. My town has this lovely independent burger bar which I also order from sometimes:

I usually have either a hotdog with no onions, but with ketchup and mustard or a cheeseburger with Monterey Jack cheese with burger sauce. Mac 'n' cheese bites with a Greek salad too. I sometimes have their caramel cheesecake and always a strawberry and Milkybar milkshake.

• Heart
McDonald’s - Large Big Mac meal with only cheese and a strawberry milkshake/bottle of water. I do like everything on the Big Mac as well but find it can be really messy and I’ve gone off the coke, half the time it’s flat.

KFC - Large trilogy meal, I miss the daddy burger they used to do. Also I’ve had a KFC before in LA and they serve the sweetcorn like you get out of a tin in a tub and the chicken wrap I had was cold, the nuggets from Mc Donald’s are horrible over there as well.

Pizza Hut - Large bbq base with chicken, sweetcorn and jalapeños. I love the garlic powder they put on the crust.

Nando’s - Butterfly chicken (medium) with spicy rice and broccoli with halloumi on the side.

McDonalds: Chicken Legend meal with hot and spicy mayo, and a regular coke to drink. Sometimes I’ll just have a cheeseburger Happy Meal or split a share box of nuggets with the kids.

KFC: Used fo be the Zinger box meal with a Pepsi, but I’ve went right off them and won’t order there again. Quality of food is awful and the chips are crap.

Subway: Sweet Chilli chicken sub toasted on Italian bread with cheese, tomatoes, red onions, lettuce and jalapeños. Also partial to a salad box.

Nando’s: Haven’t eaten there in years. Overrated imo.

Pepe’s Piri Piri: Mango and lime Chick ‘n Rice box with garlic sauce.

Five Guys: Bacon cheeseburger with fries and a shake. Their fries are the best but it’s definitely overpriced (hence why we don’t have it often).

Burger King: Crispy Chicken Sandwich meal. Don’t mind paying extra as the quality of burger is better than McDonalds.

Pizza Hut, I’m not really a fan. I don’t love pizza, the only kind I do like is a cheese and onion one from the local Indian takeaway or a Texas BBQ one from Dominos.

Never had Taco Bell but there’s one in town and I want to try it.

Fast food in the States is a whole other level! In ‘N Out Burger, Shake Shack… 🤤

Last edited: