Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kgsd798

its in a village called Dore. I don’t know Sheffield areas or anything but it looks like a really lovely tree-lined street
Dore is a very expensive area as it is in the Peak District. Sheffield is cheap as up North but has some of the most expensive streets in the UK (S10 Fulwood area)

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Tbf I think the house is not amazing, but has some potential. I am curious to see how she'll renovate it.
I think it depends where you live... a house like that here would be at least £400k and well out of reach for most people! The house seems really big and spacious, would love to have a house like that one day - it’s a blank canvas!

KikoM

All these influencers start losing followers when they become pregnant/mothers. Classic example here. Tits out on a hair post. Same with Liv Humby. Such cretins.
Only seeing now I meant to say I hope she wasn’t paying for followers, but yeah you’re right they usually do lose followers around this period, people find mum bloggers boring.

sofipbn

the name Isidor Elio reminds me of my 90 year old grandpa 😅 the baby is extremely cute tho x

amanda93

She had a boy! I really like her but I hate when influencers think they are superstars and don't say the name of the child.
also find it a bit weird that she calls herself “mom” like she’s American, you’re from Sheffield hun

Tea4u

VIP Member
I unfollowed because she just seems so repetitive. It is not realistic we are wearing these things out, I wish she’d read the room.

PowderGirl

Is the house located in a upmarket area? I‘m not from the UK but £715k in Sheffield seems quite expensive? The bathrooms and kitchen didn’t look upscale to me. The house does look quite grand from the front and the garden is beautiful though