Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I used to find her quite inspiring but think all her ideas have ran out.. quite bored

Reactions: 1

Burrito88

VIP Member
Sorry but she’s def one of those that’s starving herself and going Gym.
She did basically admit she had to start eating to get her periods back so they were able to conceive. I’d be surprised if she’s able to continue breastfeeding without eating properly.

Burrito88

VIP Member
She’s really milking those breastfeeding boobs. Pardon the pun 🤣 I wonder if she waits until just before a feed to take the pics 🍈🍈

• Sick

Burrito88

VIP Member
she hasn't posted in almost a week - I hope little boy is ok.
on the other hand, she has lost a lot of followers!? I checked and she's on 2.6M and I'm sure she hit 3M before.
She did hit 3m in 2019 but has been steadily dropping followers since August 2020. Hopefully she’s having some actual maternity leave or at least some quality family time. It’s not easy with a new baby.

KikoM

She had a boy! I really like her but I hate when influencers think they are superstars and don't say the name of the child.
All for content sadly she’ll probably reveal it in a later post. I really like her too. I was surprised even though she had been posting her son was already here for about 3 weeks.

Tcytdoll

I appreciate the fact she is honest about ads and gifted bits but omg it’s such an eye opener to how much these people are given. I can’t even imagine having a house full of nice things a brand has paid me to have. Always feels like a bit of a slap in the face.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Lydia is pregnant? She's gained weight and suddenly has v obvious forehead wrinkles (people stop Botox when pregnant).
She’s followed some baby brands - dockatot and silver cross - recently. I think maybe she’s been too early to announce but suffering the bloating that comes with the first trimester.

Busybeepea

You’re not wrong. Awful name but absolutely beautiful baby.
Beautiful baby, he’s absolutely teeny tiny.

I don’t love or hate the name. I feel like Elio would have been fine as a first names. I will be interested to see how they pronounce the name. As accents and phrasing of names absolutely make the world of difference 😅

Orangepipz

I found her new house and she bought it for over £700k 😩 makes my head spin knowing how much these bloggers earn!

• Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Lydia is pregnant? She's gained weight and suddenly has v obvious forehead wrinkles (people stop Botox when pregnant).
Do you think she’s gained weight? I think she’s tinier than ever this last year

kgsd798

oh absolutely, she’s one of the few bloggers I still admire for their work ethic. I never feel like she’s disingenuous either like a lot of them have become cash cows, doing ads for the sake of making more money.
I just wanted to see if I could find her house as I absolutely love it and wanted to have a better idea of the layout etc compared to how she’s changed it (I’m a property nerd) 😬
I looked up her old house a while ago. She has really made it! I’m jealous.
I admire her a lot. Really love her YouTube and hope she does more!

Orangepipz

Is the house located in a upmarket area? I‘m not from the UK but £715k in Sheffield seems quite expensive? The bathrooms and kitchen didn’t look upscale to me. The house does look quite grand from the front and the garden is beautiful though
its in a village called Dore. I don’t know Sheffield areas or anything but it looks like a really lovely tree-lined street

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I loved her old house, was so cute and a great starter home, yeah she’s done really well for herself!
do feel like a lot of her outfits would raise some eyebrows if worn outside tho, my stomach says no to a lot of them 😂

Beautiful baby, he’s absolutely teeny tiny.

I don’t love or hate the name. I feel like Elio would have been fine as a first names. I will be interested to see how they pronounce the name. As accents and phrasing of names absolutely make the world of difference 😅
From her Fb they’re calling him Izzy. I think Isidor is. French name? I could be wrong, could be a heritage thing, I also agree with Elio, same as Bonnie Wrights son I believe.