Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Just seen that she’s got married - her dress was beautiful!
I’ve followed Lydia since the early days of Tumblr when I was in school/college, and actually used to speak with her on there from time to time. Her posts aren’t really my thing anymore but I still follow her for the nostalgia factor.
It’s always nice to see someone you’ve followed for so long get married!

Reactions: 8

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I originally started following her because I liked the hacks she would show. But I feel like a lot of her videos/reels are her just showing off her figure now.

Reactions: 7

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I don’t rate her new footwear collection - I don’t feel like she really had any input over it, they all just look like shoes that were already on Koi footwear and a bit tacky tbh 🤷‍♀️ Also have said before I love how now shoes are being promoted as “vegan” ... in my day they would be called cheap plastic shoes 😂

Reactions: 5

penny1992

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Lydia is pregnant? She's gained weight and suddenly has v obvious forehead wrinkles (people stop Botox when pregnant).

Reactions: 5

KikoM

I’ve noticed Lydia doesn’t really do any PR trips I know there’s a pandemic currently but even before that she never really did them. Do you think maybe she has anxiety or just isn’t interested in that part of the influencing world?

Anyway to me I still see her as very humble, she doesn’t seem like a mean girl. Plus she follows and supports quite a lot of people who are smaller than her which is nice to see.

Reactions: 4

HolymolyMeohmy

I recently saw a tik tok about Lydia saying is she actually stylish or is it because she's so skinny that she's so popular and I definitely think it's the latter. When she's done an ad for Angelle collection (known for poor quality) its just came across an inauthentic

bubbletea123

VIP Member
You mean FashionInflux? I used to like her but now can't stand her. She has all these girls fawning over her body on Instagram but she admitted on YT that she photoshops. Her belt is so tight it looks painful. Also, she obviously never really goes out in many of the outfits she wears as her tits are always out and it is freezing. I find her very fake now and don't think her style is all that.

KikoM

You know it’s beautiful to see a thread of praise, I like Lydia too. She honestly deserves the house and all that comes her way. She is a genuine soul.

sofipbn

She had a boy! I really like her but I hate when influencers think they are superstars and don't say the name of the child.

KikoM

You guys called it.

I had a feeling she was pregnant from when she started posting from the back, then after that her content just seemed different. I have a little one and another due next month a mother knows. Congratulations to her and Hopewell I think she’s a lovely girl very humble 🤗

Reactions: 3

KikoM

She really is enjoying flaunting her post baby body isn’t she.

She looks good but not everyone bounces back after pregnancy and I’m sure quite a few mum’s that follow her feel like absolute shit

kgsd798

I looked on Rightmove for sold house prices in Sheffield and she completed on the 28th august, paid £715k for it!! 😩 you should be able to find it from that 🙂

That is dedication to the cause...

she deserves it though. 3m followers and no one has a bad thing to say. She doesn’t do many ads when she easily could reap it in. She also works and so does her fiancé. They’re smashing life.

I want her figure😫

You mean FashionInflux? I used to like her but now can't stand her. She has all these girls fawning over her body on Instagram but she admitted on YT that she photoshops. Her belt is so tight it looks painful. Also, she obviously never really goes out in many of the outfits she wears as her tits are always out and it is freezing. I find her very fake now and don't think her style is all that.
Yeah (Sorry about the spelling mistakes) . I find her very hard to relate to and some of her outfits are questionable ?‍♀

amanda93

I used to like her outfits, but now I'm just finding her to be repetitive and just getting a bit ridiculous now. Who is really planning on leaving the house with just a silk scarf tucked into their bra as a top...

Orangepipz

That is dedication to the cause...

she deserves it though. 3m followers and no one has a bad thing to say. She doesn’t do many ads when she easily could reap it in. She also works and so does her fiancé. They’re smashing life.

I want her figure😫
oh absolutely, she’s one of the few bloggers I still admire for their work ethic. I never feel like she’s disingenuous either like a lot of them have become cash cows, doing ads for the sake of making more money.
I just wanted to see if I could find her house as I absolutely love it and wanted to have a better idea of the layout etc compared to how she’s changed it (I’m a property nerd) 😬

C

CattoDFS

It was on a Youtube video a while ago.
Interesting, I’m guessing it wasn’t an outright confession of changing her body but more admitting she uses filters/blurs out imperfections etc? I’ll have a look on her YouTube later I don’t think I’ve ever actually watched any videos of hers.

Reactions: 2