FashionInflux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hasn't posted in almost a week - I hope little boy is ok.
on the other hand, she has lost a lot of followers!? I checked and she's on 2.6M and I'm sure she hit 3M before.

Reactions: 1
she hasn't posted in almost a week - I hope little boy is ok.
on the other hand, she has lost a lot of followers!? I checked and she's on 2.6M and I'm sure she hit 3M before.
She did hit 3m in 2019 but has been steadily dropping followers since August 2020. Hopefully she’s having some actual maternity leave or at least some quality family time. It’s not easy with a new baby.

All these influencers start losing followers when they become pregnant/mothers. Classic example here. Tits out on a hair post. Same with Liv Humby. Such cretins.

She’s really milking those breastfeeding boobs. Pardon the pun 🤣 I wonder if she waits until just before a feed to take the pics 🍈🍈

• Sick
All these influencers start losing followers when they become pregnant/mothers. Classic example here. Tits out on a hair post. Same with Liv Humby. Such cretins.
Only seeing now I meant to say I hope she wasn’t paying for followers, but yeah you’re right they usually do lose followers around this period, people find mum bloggers boring.

She really is enjoying flaunting her post baby body isn’t she.

She looks good but not everyone bounces back after pregnancy and I’m sure quite a few mum’s that follow her feel like absolute tit

Reactions: 3
She really is enjoying flaunting her post baby body isn’t she.

She looks good but not everyone bounces back after pregnancy and I’m sure quite a few mum’s that follow her feel like absolute tit
Sorry but she’s def one of those that’s starving herself and going Gym.

Sorry but she’s def one of those that’s starving herself and going Gym.
She did basically admit she had to start eating to get her periods back so they were able to conceive. I’d be surprised if she’s able to continue breastfeeding without eating properly.