FashionInflux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I originally started following her because I liked the hacks she would show. But I feel like a lot of her videos/reels are her just showing off her figure now.

Reactions: 7
I followed her a while back because she had a similar figure to me for style tips - kind of a slim pear shape but I’ve recently seen some her on TikTok and she looks so different different/very very slim

also, I’m shocked she has so many IG followers. More than most IG influencers who are more well known, she seems very low key. Maybe because her content strictly sticks up her outfits/outfits shots and doesn’t consist of showing her personality or her being the “face” ofher IG brand like most?

Reactions: 1
Just seen that she’s got married - her dress was beautiful!
I’ve followed Lydia since the early days of Tumblr when I was in school/college, and actually used to speak with her on there from time to time. Her posts aren’t really my thing anymore but I still follow her for the nostalgia factor.
It’s always nice to see someone you’ve followed for so long get married!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Lydia is pregnant? She's gained weight and suddenly has v obvious forehead wrinkles (people stop Botox when pregnant).

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Lydia is pregnant? She's gained weight and suddenly has v obvious forehead wrinkles (people stop Botox when pregnant).
Do you think she’s gained weight? I think she’s tinier than ever this last year

She’s followed some baby brands - dockatot and silver cross - recently. I think maybe she’s been too early to announce but suffering the bloating that comes with the first trimester.

Following even more baby brands… Nuna, bini bamba and placenta plus. Come on Lydia 😅

Reactions: 3
You guys called it.

I had a feeling she was pregnant from when she started posting from the back, then after that her content just seemed different. I have a little one and another due next month a mother knows. Congratulations to her and Hopewell I think she’s a lovely girl very humble 🤗

Reactions: 3
She had a boy! I really like her but I hate when influencers think they are superstars and don't say the name of the child.

Reactions: 4
She had a boy! I really like her but I hate when influencers think they are superstars and don't say the name of the child.
also find it a bit weird that she calls herself “mom” like she’s American, you’re from Sheffield hun

All for content sadly she’ll probably reveal it in a later post. I really like her too. I was surprised even though she had been posting her son was already here for about 3 weeks.

You’re not wrong. Awful name but absolutely beautiful baby.
Beautiful baby, he’s absolutely teeny tiny.

I don’t love or hate the name. I feel like Elio would have been fine as a first names. I will be interested to see how they pronounce the name. As accents and phrasing of names absolutely make the world of difference 😅

Beautiful baby, he’s absolutely teeny tiny.

I don’t love or hate the name. I feel like Elio would have been fine as a first names. I will be interested to see how they pronounce the name. As accents and phrasing of names absolutely make the world of difference 😅
From her Fb they’re calling him Izzy. I think Isidor is. French name? I could be wrong, could be a heritage thing, I also agree with Elio, same as Bonnie Wrights son I believe.

the name Isidor Elio reminds me of my 90 year old grandpa 😅 the baby is extremely cute tho x