FashionInflux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh she’s engaged (a month ago but no one posted yet about it). Seems a very intimate do which she said she wanted

Reactions: 1
I found her new house and she bought it for over £700k 😩 makes my head spin knowing how much these bloggers earn!

• Wow
I looked on Rightmove for sold house prices in Sheffield and she completed on the 28th august, paid £715k for it!! 😩 you should be able to find it from that 🙂

I looked on Rightmove for sold house prices in Sheffield and she completed on the 28th august, paid £715k for it!! 😩 you should be able to find it from that 🙂

That is dedication to the cause...

she deserves it though. 3m followers and no one has a bad thing to say. She doesn’t do many ads when she easily could reap it in. She also works and so does her fiancé. They’re smashing life.

I want her figure😫

Reactions: 3
That is dedication to the cause...

she deserves it though. 3m followers and no one has a bad thing to say. She doesn’t do many ads when she easily could reap it in. She also works and so does her fiancé. They’re smashing life.

I want her figure😫
oh absolutely, she’s one of the few bloggers I still admire for their work ethic. I never feel like she’s disingenuous either like a lot of them have become cash cows, doing ads for the sake of making more money.
I just wanted to see if I could find her house as I absolutely love it and wanted to have a better idea of the layout etc compared to how she’s changed it (I’m a property nerd) 😬

Reactions: 3
oh absolutely, she’s one of the few bloggers I still admire for their work ethic. I never feel like she’s disingenuous either like a lot of them have become cash cows, doing ads for the sake of making more money.
I just wanted to see if I could find her house as I absolutely love it and wanted to have a better idea of the layout etc compared to how she’s changed it (I’m a property nerd) 😬
I looked up her old house a while ago. She has really made it! I’m jealous.
I admire her a lot. Really love her YouTube and hope she does more!

You know it’s beautiful to see a thread of praise, I like Lydia too. She honestly deserves the house and all that comes her way. She is a genuine soul.

Reactions: 4
Is the house located in a upmarket area? I‘m not from the UK but £715k in Sheffield seems quite expensive? The bathrooms and kitchen didn’t look upscale to me. The house does look quite grand from the front and the garden is beautiful though

Is the house located in a upmarket area? I‘m not from the UK but £715k in Sheffield seems quite expensive? The bathrooms and kitchen didn’t look upscale to me. The house does look quite grand from the front and the garden is beautiful though
its in a village called Dore. I don’t know Sheffield areas or anything but it looks like a really lovely tree-lined street

its in a village called Dore. I don’t know Sheffield areas or anything but it looks like a really lovely tree-lined street
Dore is a very expensive area as it is in the Peak District. Sheffield is cheap as up North but has some of the most expensive streets in the UK (S10 Fulwood area)

I appreciate the fact she is honest about ads and gifted bits but omg it’s such an eye opener to how much these people are given. I can’t even imagine having a house full of nice things a brand has paid me to have. Always feels like a bit of a slap in the face.

I loved her old house, was so cute and a great starter home, yeah she’s done really well for herself!
do feel like a lot of her outfits would raise some eyebrows if worn outside tho, my stomach says no to a lot of them 😂

I don’t rate her new footwear collection - I don’t feel like she really had any input over it, they all just look like shoes that were already on Koi footwear and a bit tacky tbh 🤷‍♀️ Also have said before I love how now shoes are being promoted as “vegan” ... in my day they would be called cheap plastic shoes 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t rate her new footwear collection - I don’t feel like she really had any input over it, they all just look like shoes that were already on Koi footwear and a bit tacky tbh 🤷‍♀️ Also have said before I love how now shoes are being promoted as “vegan” ... in my day they would be called cheap plastic shoes 😂
Yeah same I was a bit underwhelmed by it. The thigh highs are quite nice but will probs be the same as anything you can get in H&M or whatever

I recently saw a tik tok about Lydia saying is she actually stylish or is it because she's so skinny that she's so popular and I definitely think it's the latter. When she's done an ad for Angelle collection (known for poor quality) its just came across an inauthentic

Reactions: 4