Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems55

Chatty Member
Bloody everything in the shops at the minute! I'm in desperate need of stuff for Spring/summer and I just can't find much that I like and fits well. Why is everything cropped?! I'm two babies and a few slices of cake past wearing cropped stuff. Maybe I'm just getting too old.......🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
I was out on Saturday and saw 2 separate people wearing jeans with different colored legs - is this is new trend :unsure:

One person had 1 black/1 blue leg and the other 1 blue/1 white leg similar to the pics below.

I don't know why exactly but it was kind of freaking me out :ROFLMAO:

8393B26C-37B2-4A1F-AD4D-FAA80D9A663A.jpeg
9CC63601-1FE0-486B-80B6-0E9F6B7F5A49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

bubbadabut

VIP Member
People who wear that "GG" Gucci belt with everything and act like they're the God's gift because of it. It's about as exclusive as a Michael Kors handbag these days 💅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bubbadabut

VIP Member
This half-tuck shirt thing. The modern equivalent of getting your skirt stuck in your pants...except it's intentional.

1649678056128.png

• Haha

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Neon, Clogs, square toes.
The whole PLT/Boohoo/Nasty Gal catalog...

I'm sure I will remember more after I press post reply.

Pipsy

VIP Member
Unfortunately where I am a non trivial amount of men have taken to harem pants. I'll be having a nice day out only to be violated with this shite.
harem-pants-plus-size-shirr-black-stripes-pattaya.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Clothes with random holes. It just seems like you got attacked by an animal. Such a bad look! The distressed vibe isn't for me.

Reactions: 15

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Dresses and tops that look ‘in one piece’ from the front but then have a gaping gap at the back! Not great when you’re an E cup and NEED to wear a bra.

• Heart

teabob

Eyelashes (and brows) like these. Usually with baboons arse lip filler too. No one is looking thinking wow, that girl has lovely eyelashes. Saw a girl with lashes even thicker than this at the airport, she looked like Janice from the muppets.

42A15BEF-6FF0-4520-B550-6088376F8C88.jpeg

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Disney villains on everything. I was looking at a black make-up bag this morning. When I turned it over, there was bloody Maleficent on the other side 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14