Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just came here to say the “spa complex” is a Bed and Breakfast run by Josie’s Mum. Nothing grand about it at all. Even the pool isn’t heated 🙊 Part of it is currently for sale (the self catering 2 bed cottage) for £300k.

Secondly, Josie needs to educate herself on her use of the word “cretin” repeatedly on her vlogs recently...😡

Reactions: 14

notsoposh

VIP Member
About that scene in the dining room (?): I got the feeling that Charlie was ready to show off his version of a toff to their followers when Josie suddenltly focused her attention to the room and that he wasn't liking that one bit.

Did anyone else get that feeling too?
I got that too. Even in the kitchen he was going on about something and suddenly she focused on the dogs.
Does anyone else get irritated with the way they speak with/about dogs. I mean, I love dogs as much as the next person but we don’t need their perspective. It’s beyond annoying at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Vanessajenkins

Oh my god. Charlie thinks they need to go on a first aid course. Mate, your house is a 20 minute drive from the A&E in Banbury. That’s probably closer than most folk in the country.

• Haha

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
So ive found myself hate watching her master bedroom vlog.

Thoughts so far:
Its mainly a vlog about Charlie. When did he buy all of this first aid and fire extinguisher? Its so random. And the showing off of the new lightbulbs.
Geez, would it hurt them to live in thr house for a bit before changing everything the previous owner did.
Ergh, the comment about wearing a hoodie, but its okay cos she has has her pearls on guys
We dont have a mattress yet, i didnt realise how expensive super king mattresses are.. Begbegbeg. Sell some of your shit and buy a damn matttess josie. There are so many places that offer 60 day free trials.
She literally starts to promote her friends baking ebook and then says shes not even going to use it. Instead her £1000 thermomix is going to bake for her

She is so annoying 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

whatever1

Been reading and following these two idiots for a while, and I am here for this thread. Ok, one thing this move has definitely revealed is that this pair has zero sexual chemistry. I’ve never seen them interact this much, but the way he speaks to her and OVER her in these recent vlogs is beyond. I’d never let my husband speak to me like that, especially at my “job”!! You’d think with this being their “forever home” and being engaged, there would be some sweetness or PDA in the vlogs, but it’s all business for these two. It’s bizarre.

reader49

So about 20 minutes into tonight's vlog I'm pretty sure that Josie is dishing up 3 plates and a absolute mountain of food - a whole chicken, spicy potatoes, roasted cauliflower, halloumi and naan breads!! There is no way 2 small people could eat that much. Despite the little red herring from Charlie about Josie's mum not having visited yet, I'm pretty sure that someone is there and would bet on it being her.

SomethingsUp

I don’t get why people are disputing if she comes from money, she went to a expensive private school, had a nice car at a young age and went on luxury holidays to the Maldives pre-IG days.

She’s hardly a rags to riches story, and the fact that she’s bought a 2 million house isn’t because of her influencer work but because she’s been left it! You look at bigger influencers then her, even their houses weren’t as expensive as that. It’s frustrating as I’m sure young girls think it’s an aspirational lifestyle that They can achieve just by begging to brands but it’s not!

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
I have reported her to ASA as well as CMA for the hunter boots Ad. If anyone else is keen is report her here's the picture.
Screenshot_20200503_162625.jpg

• Wow

Sandy2507

I do miss the old house in London! The content there was more fun, also showing parts of London time and again, which I loved. All that fake romantic old style countryside vlogs make me tired, I don’t watch anymore, it’s soo boring!! I can’t stand that weirdo Charlie appearing in all the vlogs now!! He‘s such a creep!

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
I found it so weird they are so obsessed with the garden I find that when most people move the garden is the last thing you do. But after the comments about the wedding I think they are planning on holding the reception in the garden next summer.
I agree.

Josie seems to me like a real "planner" and I think she is milking this house for all it's worth at the moment (showing it one room at the time 🙄) and after she has received all the attention from her minions and all the home related gifts from companies she can get, she will focus her attention on monetising her wedding and turning her garden into a pretty backdrop for her ceremony is a logical first step in that direction.

That's smart thinking on her part, I have to give her that. Victoria planned her wedding and her move to the countryside at the same time, leaving her stressed and dissatisfied, because her wedding didn't get the attention she felt she deserved.

• Wow