Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowM

Well done Susan ! 😀👍

In today’s vlog whilst unboxing Amazon orders they kind of named and shamed Amazon for excessive packaging . I completely agree - all that plastic is completely unnecessary... however both of them are a proper definition of <Hypocrites> . Josie even said several times that one of the rooms was packed with empty delivery boxes so much that she’s embarrassed to show it on the vlog . Every day they keep unboxing more stuff , more PR , more clothes and the list goes on and on .. the carbon footprint they leave with traveling is just insane . So please .. “zip it “Josie / Charlie and don’t you dare talking about being eco friendly and green . You are far from it .

Reactions: 16

notsoposh

VIP Member
It appears Charlie's sister , Scarlett Irons , was at their house and took a photo of them or maybe the mother took it, but I doubt the mother did or Scarlett would be in the photo as well.... so maybe she was the 3rd drink or plate.... This is from his sister's Instagram...
From the pictures I have always found Charlie’s sister very trashy. I mean how comfortable are people dressing up like her in front of their parents?

• Haha

reader49

Sad to see her letting her dogs harass the sheep and lambs whilst out on her walk today. The stress of this can cause sheep to miscarry or even die.

• Sad

overthinkingit

I recommend anyone interested in the darker side of the Charlie-Josie relationship to watch this (surprisingly still undeleted) vlog:

Back in 2016 Josie and Charlie were invited to the premiere of the tv series Victoria at Kensington Palace. It was a rare opportunity that I'm sure Josie was looking forward to immensely.

At the 4:34 minute mark in the vlog, you can see she's taken her makeup off and has been crying. She's trying to smile through it, and has been trying to soothe herself with a stuffed animal and various beauty treatments, but you can clearly tell she's emotionally in pain. She essentially explains that when she came home to get ready for the event, Charlie had been drinking quite a bit, they had a nasty argument, and he stormed out of the door, presumably to drink some more with his friends somewhere else, for who knows how long.

Charlie ruined her evening and she was too emotionally upset to go to the event.

Red flags:
-there is evidence of a regular pattern of Charlie's alcoholism "we do argue and normally it's alcohol related"
-Charlie torments her further by throwing tantrums, disappearing without telling her where he's going and how long he will be gone until, causing her to worry about his well-being (psychological abuse)
-signs of a pattern of him becoming belligerently drunk and disruptive when he stumbles back home late "hopefully he doesn't wake me up when he comes in later.."(15:15 minute mark)
-she shames herself for being upset about it, dismisses her own need to emotionally process the situation "sorry if I'm a little bit puffed up" "I'm not gonna lay here moping around, that's definitely not my style" "sorry today's vlog has been a little bit of a downer" "hope you don't mind this vlog being a little more negative Nelly (referring to herself)"
-she allows his bad behavior to negatively impact her happiness and career
-she uses materialism as a salve for psychological and emotional distress
-is willing to quickly forgive his egregious behavior to keep up the facade of a happy couple "but hopefully Charlie and I will make up tomorrow morning and alllll will be forgotten and forgiven...because yeah we've got the lovely weekend in the Cotswolds..."

I honestly feel sorry for her, because nobody deserves this kind of toxicity, particularly from a partner. I appreciate her courage to be open and vulnerable, but why she stayed with him through all of this I wish I knew. As someone who has experienced abuse, I can clearly see the pattern, the narcissism, the abuse of power, the lack of general respect and consideration towards Josie and the dogs that Charlie exhibits, and I find it deeply concerning. She should get out of that relationship or risk a lifetime of turmoil. Maybe things are better now, simply because Josie has more financial power int he relationship now, but true narcissists don't change.

• Wow
  • Sad

Vashtea

I think I'll start a Lady Cotswolds "Josie" fan page on Instagram and put all of her stripper pole photos on there...

• Haha

Sandy2507

I am new here, non-UK. I came here to find out more about their old(new) house. They even don't make a secret of its location. Actually, it's quite easy to find, it's so apparent in the "History" video.
The house is amazing, however, I am wondering who is going to pay for it? The weird boyfriend doesn't seem to contribute in any way? Just hanging around being an expert on kitchen stuff and running around in pink shorts. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Iris1969

VIP Member
I think this is the real Josie 90% of the time: her hair in a bun, black leggings (while she claims she never wears black 🤔), a hoody (she said she didn't own 🙄) and house slippers (so not the expensive Todds she said she'd use around the house):

20200506_112322.jpg

She looks perfectly fine to me, but not exactly like the prim and proper lady of the manor she makes her older gullible American audience believe she looks 😉.

(Disclaimer: I don't look down on older American ladies from the countryside at all, it's just that her minions seem to think that the whole of the UK only consists of "Downton Abbey"-manors, surrounded by "Beatrix Potter"-cottages 🥴.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vashtea

Entitled white privilege princess wannabe bimbos 👸😂
No need to say "entitled WHITE privilege princess "
You are showing ignorance and racism by saying that... I will not be part of that on this thread.
No race should be made fun of.
Let Josie's racist statement stand on it's own.
I do not believe in saying white , black, asian or any other race are privileged.
Some races are poor, some are born rich....
My best friend is African American and her father was a professional athlete. She was spoiled rotten
with privilege.
I am white and worked hard for my lifestyle.
My mother is WHITE and she was born poor went to college and now has a huge house. I
am so sick of people saying all whites are privileged. It is total ignorance .
I take offense to that comment as should others.

Syd20 has been ignored by me. I do not tolerate racism . I stand up for white people, black people and all races. That comment Syd20 should be reported as well as Josie's comment. Both are ignorant and racist.

Last edited:
  • Heart

reader49

Just casually admitting that they had dinner with the previous house owner as if there's no social distancing in the Cotswolds.

• Wow
  • Angry

Iris1969

VIP Member
I really want to post this on Lydia’s and ITW’s thread as is applies to all three of them and their respective partners ....there is no authenticity in their relationship..I know now everyone is affectionate in public and that’s fine but there is something “off” which all three of these couples.
(...)
I agree, something is definitely "off" with these couples.

I think it's because Charlie, Alex and Lydia are very domineering, controlling and overly critical, which prevents them from letting their partners come any closer, but Josie, Ali and Victoria seem so focused on the way things look on social media that they don't even seem to notice how shallow their relationships are.

I have no idea who that girl is you recommended to us, but I will definitely check her out. I love watching Laura Melhuish-Sprague who is renovating a neglected but beautiful Victorian house at the moment, together with her partner. The difference in the way they treat each other compared to the other 3 couples is shocking, so loving and supportive of each other. I highly recommend watching her vlogs.

Last edited:

WillowM

Didn't spot a thread on here about Josie Fashion Mumblr or shall I say ''Hyacinth Bucket'' .

I used to like her a lot , but then she started to dress like a 70+ lady , promotes only specific brands most of the time, everything is pink and beige ( Just like Freddy My Love is all covered in baby pink ), her ''dog voice'' is just something out of this world - don't even want to imagine how she will speak with her babies one day.
Josie and Freddy looks like mother and daughter to me. One is dressing up like a pensioner and the other one seems to be stuck somewhere in a 8-12 age group.

Bring on the gossip ! :D

• Haha

langwidere

God I can’t believe how thick she is! She reckons the priests were hidden during some ‘revolution’? I’m not even English and even I know the mass persecution of priests would have been during the Reformation or the schism when Henry VIII formed the CoE. Isn’t this basic primary school history? I’m very baffled that she doesn’t know this. It’s hardly esoteric knowledge.

Just goes to show she loves all the period features and how ‘old’ things look but she has no real appreciation for them. I shudder to think what she’s going to do with that house—paint it all in some ballet slipper colour and put unused pink frying pans everywhere? I actually have a GreenPan saucepan and frying pan. They’re great. I use them. To cook. Because that’s what they’re for.

• Haha

Syd20

I can't get over how she has changed over the years. I guess we all change to some extent but what irks me is all the falsehood. She seems like a completely different person outside of YT/ insta world. Looking at her previous twitter posts appears to be racist too.. Or maybe just really ignorant to her white privilege! BTW her dentist should be shot.. Looks like he made her cow catcher even more rat like! Believe me, just cos you go to Harley Street, doesn't mean you get the best medical or dental treatment. Half of those guys are money grabbing cowboys!

• Haha

Vine

Screenshot_20200503_224217_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Glad to see others are calling out the confusing liking behaviour, and as far as her opinions on proper hygiene... not even going to go there for our sakes
Screenshot_20200503_224132_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

And to think people here are reproachful of her ignorance about the house😂 Lower the bar ladies, please!
Screenshot_20200503_223535_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

No, he only comes in to wash your dishes🙄🙄

I take back my previous judgment, she is far more entertaining than I anticipated!!

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy her videos a few years ago before it all got a bit too take take take and me me me. I always felt something was ‘off’ about Charlie, he always seemed moody, childish and insecure. I think she could do a lot better. I just get the vibe that he’s quite controlling and she must be treading on eggshells. Nothing more than a feeling but it doesn’t strike me as a loving, healthy dynamic.

Hope she’s getting a pre-nuptial agreement as the previous poster said!

Reactions: 14

SomethingsUp

Long time lerker here, couldn’t resist finally joining!
I had the horror of attending university with Josie at LCF years ago, and she was absolutely awful even back then.

She was full of herself and thought she’d arrived, looked down at everyone and was very selective about who she befriended. Not anything like her sweet, ditzy character portrayed on social. She was rude, icy, snooty and incredibly privileged. I remember her walking through a door just in front of me, and instead of holding it for a second like every decent other person, she let it slam right back at me to the point where it nearly hit my face. Very, very sweet.

Also, a lot of people saying how can she afford the house...she is loaded. She was dripping in Chanel bags and designer shoes pre-IG days. I remember her posting a car ad on her personal fb, it was a convertible Mercedes or Audi or something, and she cooed over the fact it was bought brand new and was her first car and meant so much. It would have cost tens of thousands at the time.

It annoys me that she paints this picture of someone who’s worked hard for what she has, but the reality is she’s been handed everything on a plate.

Oh, and it’s well known that she’s had lip fillers for quite some time now...
392DB18A-92A4-4FB4-8AE6-DFC8D65DA95F.jpeg
B97D6484-8A08-48E4-8ED8-974B48140593.jpeg
A5D55DEB-EF74-4C79-8331-F0DD66DAA577.jpeg
835D9738-042C-4863-8F53-E74392C68BD2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Rowood

I’m sorry, I rarely post but Charlie is a complete nause. He seems very controlling and patronising towards Josie. If I were her I’d tell him swiftly to STFU. He goes on like a man much, much older than his years.
I am also getting tired of Josie’s incessant snobbery and smugness. She isn’t playing it very well at all. People will get sick of it quite quickly

overthinkingit

Suspected for a while that Charlie might have had a drinking problem, which may explain his alcohol avoidant behavior now. Might help him avoid indiscretions like this one in the future:

"Her fiancé is a notorious lothario and I feel terrible for her!!! He hit on my friend at a press event last year out of the blue to the point the PRs had step in as she asked the barman to help her get him off her. He then got thrown out and hit his face but went offline for 2 days to reappear claiming he’d been mugged! She used to date a rugby player and he can’t handle it - went on and on about how he was some massive talent and is from a gypsy family who would “bury” anyone who got in his way." -posted by undefinedfemale on Nov 2, 2019 http://tattle.life/threads/josieldn.3213/post-598926

Just wanted to exhume that interesting rumor because I live for the tea :coffee:

• Wow
  • Haha

Vashtea

Looks like he is having another :censored:non alcoholic beverage.. but she did make two gin drinks so for her and her Mom...?
That's one tight pair of hipster pants Charlie, showing off that bootie. So tight they look like leggings , he might pop the crotch open..
Mr. Bond.. hilarious...his outfits are so tacky omg. The handkerchief is even more ridiculous. This whole clown show with house and dressing up like this is such a put on for her viewers. Are they that dumb
to think these two are sophisticated... because she obsesses over Meghan Markle and Cotswolds...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick