Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh lord - she has no idea! I am currently self-isolating for the second time in a month (the joys of being a teacher - one person goes, our whole bubble goes) and I am definitely not thinking about cashmere! Lots of us are still working through lockdown, Josie! And most of us can't afford cashmere loungewear to literally lounge about in...:rolleyes: just sayin'...

Also, I haven't watched her for ages because I just couldn't make myself listen to her waffling on any more, but I've had a quick glance through the thread and it is gratifying to know that nothing has changed...
Awww bless you and all the teachers! 🙌👏 I'm in the hospitality industry and most of my clients have lost their jobs and anyone left is working for 1/2 pay and 3x the work. These influencers need to tread carefully IMO. All of us see so much they could do for others and for content but Josie especially can't possibly miss a daily vlog or insta storie to post an affiliat link for a couple bucks on toothbrushes and dogfood.

Isn't the REASON FOR THE SEASON so much more than buying? Religion, charity, family.... I get it that they are in sales but there is a WAY to approach it during these times. Authentically and gently and take your selfish self out of it.

Any influencer who would donate all of their PR gifts, Ad sense, and affiliate links during Vlogmas would be amazing and so easy for them (keep the paid for sponsorships even)... but alas.. doubt that would ever happen. They don't even seem to donate their TIME TO CAUSES for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s definitely a different side that comes out when Josie has to part with her own money. No one wants to be screwed over in a scam but she definitely didnt have the same sweetness and light persona today in her IG stories with the PayPal situation. She is a shrewd business woman who won’t lose a penny. Ironic when she tried to scam her own followers with Zimmermangate.
I disagree on her being a shrewd businesswoman. That requires intelligence, innovation and originality lately nothing she has exhibited especially when she resells things on ebay and what others have reported on about Zimmermann dresses. On the intelligence score, not knowing badic facts like the Xhosa language when she brags about her time in Africa and acting like an insufferable know it all at the best of times. Any muppet can go on Youtube peddle crap supposing to her audience its gifts and resell it on Ebay, Josephine and her contemporaries have not invented the wheel. An example of being a shrewd businesswoman in my opinion is Carole Middleton(Party Pieces), Duchess of Cambridge’s mother, Kelly Hoppen, Chrissie Rucker (White Company), Nancy Twine (Briogio) Trinity Mouzon (Golde) to name just a few not Josephine sadly

Also she has real chutzpah for accusing people of scamming her when chibby originally listed that shlock of a screen for £695. Then reduced and reduced more. I don’t condone Paypal scams or anybody that decides to commit that sort of thing, that said its alright for her to advertise that screen. To quote Josephine “like attracts like” never a truer word said, what goes around comes around in life. If she was to say that screen has nothing to do with her, it’s her mother’s account, yes but its on her property with items proving they are selling both their possessions JF is Josephine’s initials not her mother’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So last night I was bored (still on furlough and locked down) and I usually only watch Josie now and then because I find her soooo boring esp with the daily uploads,but I decided to watch one of her videos - the ‘I never thought I’d share this’ What the hell did I watch?!! It was just her talking all the time, rambling on about how she loves Africa (which I swear was put in there to prove she isn’t a racist) but what I couldn’t get my head around is this obsession with Soho Farmhouse! The girl is like a stalker! I don’t know if it’s just the videos I chose to watch but I swear she should have just moved into there. She seems to be there more than her own house. And she says she’s not allowed to film and then proceeds to film! I don’t know how she doesn’t get into trouble for it. She’s such a status bleep. She used to be boring before but she’s even worse now she’s moved to the area of outstanding beauty Cotswolds.
It was nice she gave a shout out to the choir but I just couldn’t help but feel awkward about it, it didn’t really seem genuine, just seemed to be an awkward attempt at replying to the racist accusations.
I still think they are a couple of absolute twerps, they don’t seem to be in reality at all, god knows what people think when they see them at Soho farmhouse, they must cringe at the desperation! Like a pair of groupies hanging out there! Wallys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone.. I'm new here.. have been reading all your posts for quite some time and I have a brilliant laugh...on the subject of dear Josie...well...I always thought what a lovely young lady she was and I always thoroughly enjoyed her vlogs on YouTube..I dont do Instagram at the moment but I might join in..anyway..since she and Char have moved out to the AONB I think shes changed an awful lot...it tickles me pink that she thinks that folk who live in the countryside flounce around in frilly frocks..fancy leather boots..big hats and sunglasses...I dont know what planet shes on...I had horses for 35 years and in those years I lived on a farm for 20 of them..I spent most of my days in jeans.. jodhpurs..Wellington boots and very often a headscarf.. if I'd gone off out to the horse or the cows in a fancy frock I'm sure I would have been locked up!...some of the stuff she comes out with realy boils my pee at times and gets on my tats...but it's all a good laugh..sadly she has become a bit of a twit...I was gobsmacked that she didnt know her fair isle from her cable..I left a comment on YouTube for her.. and she still got it wrong..for someone so much 'in the know' of fashion I found it incredible...and she bangs on about cashmere..I wish she'd do her homework on how its 'harvested'...i sometimes feel sorry for Char as I feel Josie wears the trousers..and those 2 lovely little dogs are just gorgeous..and I feel they are well loved and looked after...on one of her vlogs back in the summer she was in a field of sunflowers I think with Freddie..Josie had a frock and a bonnet on and she said 'I feel like a farmer'...huh..in all my years I'd never seen a farmer dressed like that..she really hadn't got a clue..what a nob...I think the Old Rectum is a lovely old house but fancy spending all that money on a semi..bugger that...I think she has more money than sense and at times find her displays of freebies and gifts quite vulgar...how can anyone want or need so many coats?...its a bit like that old saying 'you cant ride 2 horses with only one arse'...lol..she doesn't quite look the same either. I think it's her teeth...they were perfect as they were..now shes spoilt them..and all these brands that she endorses.. I would get so confused..well I've got that off my chest for now..toodle pip shipmates...hope you're all coping well as can he expected during our 2and lockdown here in the UK...blessings...MJ
Quite the best summing up of Josie I've read and I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the laugh!

Reactions: 10
I disagree on her being a shrewd businesswoman. That requires intelligence, innovation and originality lately nothing she has exhibited especially when she resells things on ebay and what others have reported on about Zimmermann dresses. On the intelligence score, not knowing badic facts like the Xhosa language when she brags about her time in Africa and acting like an insufferable know it all at the best of times. Any muppet can go on Youtube peddle crap supposing to her audience its gifts and resell it on Ebay, Josephine and her contemporaries have not invented the wheel. An example of being a shrewd businesswoman in my opinion is Carole Middleton(Party Pieces), Duchess of Cambridge’s mother, Kelly Hoppen, Chrissie Rucker (White Company), Nancy Twine (Briogio) Trinity Mouzon (Golde) to name just a few not Josephine sadly

Also she has real chutzpah for accusing people of scamming her when chibby originally listed that shlock of a screen for £695. Then reduced and reduced more. I don’t condone Paypal scams or anybody that decides to commit that sort of thing, that said its alright for her to advertise that screen. To quote Josephine “like attracts like” never a truer word said, what goes around comes around in life. If she was to say that screen has nothing to do with her, it’s her mother’s account, yes but its on her property with items proving they are selling both their possessions JF is Josephine’s initials not her mother’s.
*basic not badic (typo error) not knowing basic facts like the Xhosa language when she brags about her time in Africa and acting like an insufferable know it all at the best of times.

Reactions: 9
Why must she use these filters so you can’t see the items she is supposedly trying to SELL? Or filters of death and flies? And guess sweaty Betty didn’t drop her huh?

01CE8520-B5F0-4B08-8215-12C3B61D1E2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just watched - flipped through quickly - lydia's vlog - she got loads of expensive clothing from Holland Cooper - didn't Josie only get one vest? That was telling - about who they consider to be higher on the ladder and worth more free stuff - LOL. F

FYI -instagram Josie sweaty betty - the photo above (Julia 123), that jacket makes Josie look really rear shaped - to big (ill fitting) in the chest for Josie and too snug on her wide hips - so for her to say it provides a great shape for her body - is so phony - who is she trying to kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why must she use these filters so you can’t see the items she is supposedly trying to SELL? Or filters of death and flies? And guess sweaty Betty didn’t drop her huh?

View attachment 305602
Also for all that she invested into her princess closet she can't seem to shoot the right angles. As we know the mirrors are atrocious. Even the most amateur YTer with a blank corner and good lighting does a better job than she does. Her face looks like the grim reaper here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also for all that she invested into her princess closet she can't seem to shoot the right angles. As we know the mirrors are atrocious. Even the most amateur YTer with a blank corner and good lighting does a better job than she does. Her face looks like the grim reaper here.
Agreed! She really really should have had a completely mirror free shelf area for display of shoes and handbags as a backdrop. AND one mirror that isn't death of flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey, chibby-wotnot has been busy listing all the unwanted cosmetics on FleaBay......Lady J must have more stocks than Boots! Fundraiser to pay for Chrimbo????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
hey - the video today has only been up for 4 minutes but already as 32 thumb's up?? huh??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, it's far too early for all this Chrimbo stuff :mad: And how many blooming' adverts???? Had to try to whizz thro to the end to see the finished tree but difficult with all those ads. Pretty boring tree imho....just gold and shiny gold and glittery gold and ermm ....gold!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
WHAT on earth is she going to feature for vlogmas that is 21 days away if she’s already this deep into Xmas content???!!!
AFDC054A-3098-4590-A8D7-8D2C08B35AF3.jpeg

• Haha
A Thermomix is £1,149??! Did NOT know that 😳

Anyone else think the tree is calling out for a little pop of colour? Some red would look fantasatic. It's a bit dull looking against the wooden panels. Needs something to give it an extra lift.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.