Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I have finally caught up.
I would like to say I am so sorry to all those who have lost loved ones to addiction and to the others who have suffered because of their family members addiction. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Alcoholism, in particular, is the great equaliser and very few families escape!
I have brought this up before, in this thread infact.
Like @Woo_63 I am not 100% sure he is a true alcoholic. I think it might have been a lifestyle, being an arse drunk thing. Then Josie gaslighting him.
BUT and it's a huge BUT
If he is an alcoholic and has stopped drinking and has knocked his old lifestyle completely on the head, adapted to and adopted a new one in an attempt to stay off the alcohol.
He has gone up in my estimations, as have his family!
He has done it with grace, honesty and dignity!
It shows such strength of character.
His family apparently had a non-alcohol 30th birthday party for him.
Josie on the other hand drinks at every opportunity, always has alcohol in the house. Doesn't seem to do anything to support him.
She could take herself of the PR list of alcohol companies like Hendricks and Mirabeau but money is more important to her.

A thought I have had is...when they met in the Maldives, Charlie wasn't involved in social media. From what I believe he was encouraged in to that life by Josie. I don't think it was the life for him...especially when you see him in the Cotswolds.
I think his arrogance and bluster covers a real lack of confidence. He likes fashion, so thought he would like it but he doesn't. Maybe, the drinking was to get him through events.
Anyway, whatever the reason, I hope he finds peace, happiness and his own place in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Woo_63

Chatty Member
He says that he has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol and that he doesn't know when to stop in his Insta post and he only drinks non-alcoholic beer. To me that looks a lot like an alcoholic (a dry drunk) and I think she is egocentric enough not to care about it.
My twin sister passed away at the age of 32 from a alcohol related condition.
She was the life and sole of the party, never appeared drunk...she was an intelligent, funny, beautiful woman, she had a successful career, a lovely home and a young family.
Her problem with alcohol was not obvious until it started affecting her physical health but then it was too late.
When she admitted her problem everybody was shocked.
She was very much loved and out of respect we did not torment her by drinking in her presence.
I honestly don't think he is an alcoholic but good for him, recognizing he has an unhealthy relationship with it early on.... however the cynic in me thinks he just has non-alcohol beverages to promote.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sassy9

Uh... I have no idea what we're allowed and not allowed to say here, so I suppose someone can flag this but: Trump is racist trash, and anybody who votes for him is also racist. It's not a "personal decision" who to vote for - it influences the entire rest of the country - all the other human beings around you. Same is obviously true in the UK where Boris Johnson represents a similar kind of right-wing xenophobia. Same in Poland I presume, and in Brazil - all countries where extreme right-wingers are in power. It's a terrifying historical moment to live through for anyone who doesn't care for a slide into fascism-lite.

But I guess to stay on-topic - I do think that Josie is pandering to a white Southern US conservative base, which I find absolutely bizarre, as I very much doubt that is her personal politics or Charlies'. Selling one's soul for a 500 quid toothbrush and a bunch of literal Karens: it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it!
I agree. I was attacked here for posting an observation on an interaction between Josie and Charlie about Trump and offering up my opinion of Trump and the people who like him. A Trump supporter shouting at someone in caps? Shocking.

Discussing Trump is not 'politics'. He is not a politician. He is a reality TV star who scammed 37% of the American voting public. The rest were gerrymandered out of having an actual vote count. He lost by 3 million votes. That is insane.

Josie is the topic here. I do not know the forum rules on discussing this sort of thing but things Josie has said or done have left breadcrumbs about who she is and how she thinks so it might be up for discussion.

Personally I'm here to laugh at all your posts. You people are Epically funny.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
Hmmmm things not looking quite so rosey at the end of today's vlog
I never thought that I would say this, but I felt sorry for Charlie πŸ˜ͺ.

He put his head on her shoulder, looking for some kind of affection from her, but after she ordered him to say something to make her look good, she just blew him off, like he had served his purpose and was send away πŸ₯΄.

And you could tell how frustrated he was when he stormed off and smashed something in the sink, which was, of course, a good opportunity for Josie to have another go at him 😑.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Iris1969

VIP Member
We may not all have the same political believes in this thread, but we do share a hilarious sense of humour πŸ˜‚πŸ‘:

20200802_005745.jpg

(And all the others too of course πŸ€—)

• Haha
  • Heart
I've come to actually really love this community we have going on here ☺ nothing better than having a few laughs during these times.

Having watched their last vlog, I honestly am saddened. Their life seems so boring! With all the money they have, they could improve themselves so much. But instead they're just obsessed with getting freebies and acting posh.

The post about river island really makes me sad. Slavery is still so prelevant in this day and age, definitely in the clothing industry. I can't believe she keeps promoting them, that she keeps wearing their stuff. I get it, getting new things make you feel good for a tiny second, make you feel like you are worthy. But at what cost? Society has become so selfish and Josie is such a good example for that.

The way she treats Charlie is insane, just like their dogs. Living around a narcissist actually can make the people closest to them depressed, because they're all about me me me. Using up others, sucking the life out of them... And I honestly think Charlie might be depressed. In the vlogs of course he's not going to act down, it's all an act. I hope they get the help they need and that they start caring about others just a bit more.

I find most day and eye creams are rubbish, Def the brands that get heavily sponsored. There's a couple of YouTube channels where dermatologists explain which ingredients to look for when buying a cream, I find those very helpful. Number one thing to avoid in the face creams - perfume.

But hey, dahhhling Josie can keep slapping those perfumed creams on her face as much as she likes for money πŸ˜‚ I sure wouldn't.

Oh and her promoting that reiss pink blazer. Yes Josie everyone needs a pink blazer for work πŸ˜‚ in the barbie factory maybe. Has anyone emailed her to get more info btw? πŸ€” I'm curious.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m still fairly new to this site, so my comments might not be at the right place (just tried to find the newest thread).
Just watched the newest vlog and I still can’t get over her gardening outfits. Who the hell does she think she is?!?! Gardening in ChloΓ© branded sandals?! Who does that!? And also, I was still hoping against hope, that they wouldn’t go though with the idea of painting all the hardware in their bathroom golden. It’s definitely happening and will turn another room of this beautiful house into a tacky Trump Tower golden shitter. I’m so angry that Lady Luck has again given something beautiful into the hands of complete cretins.

• Heart
  • Sick
Josie does seem off. Overly enthusiastic to the point it seems fake.

I've come to find her clothes to have become boring as well. Her style is very repetitive and boring. As to her instagram pictures, I agree with the above. They don't emphasize the dresses/fashion in those pics and it shows. Doesn't look editorial, just like me going into a field asking someone to take 100 pictures and hoping one will be good enough πŸ˜‚

When they went into the cinema room, did anyone else notice you could see josies bra in the back of the dress she was wearing? Very ladylike dahhlings. I think the interior designer did a very good job as in combining everything, but let's be honest, that room isn't practical. It's too small to be a proper cinema room and wherever they put the TV, some seets won't see the TV properly bc its so small and rectangular. Also the color is too dark in my eyes for such a small room making it appear even smaller.

Josie referring to the master bedroom as a boudoir is just so weird and shameful, haha. Does she think it sounds more Versailles like when she does that?! To me the word has a very bad connotation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she doesn't sound cultured at all when she does thatπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And yes Josie should have let the designer shine. Ask about her, how she started, show a genuine interest and not just talk about the objects in there. It's not as interesting to me, but then again, maybe they did in private.. Also, Josie looked so skinny next to the designer! Almost childlike skinny and I thought the designer had a good figure! So I don't wanna even know how much Josie weighs tbh πŸ˜‚

Honestly, I don't care if they come from old money or new, what's important is how they act. Their morals. How they treat others and animals. I don't go after people who are rich and look upto them in my private life, I admire people who are hardworking, have a goal and actually do something for others and not just themselves. Now that's admirable. Hopefully Josie will realize that rather sooner than later. But then again, she probably wouldn't care about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone should email mytheresa with a link to her vlog .
not being funny but if you are wealthy why do you need to basically β€˜loan’ designer items for shoots
She is actually a scummy cow!
imagine working a 40 hour week and saving hard for a designer bag and then getting sent the one she has had her mucky paws all over 🀒

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
I haven't watched the entire vlog yet but I had to do some digging into that ipl company...

View attachment 203017
View attachment 203018
View attachment 203020

Oh yes, dahhhlings Josie is really helping out her subscribers here... Guiding them through their life as a big sister *cough* scam *cough* artist *cough* πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Now wait just one minute... she's 1 minute into this vlog and JUST said this device has worked so well that she doesn't have to shave anymore? Um woman... you just did a whole ad campaign for a razor that is the BEST SHAVE OF YOUR WHOLE LIFE like last week. come on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Yuni

"When a shower is not your shower it feels so much more luxurious " . Josie - 4/08/2020
What on earth is she talking about? Her bathrooms are new and well made, she has a million "pampering " products sent to her but still she is raving about soho farmhouse showers,like the "nouveau riche" that she is. πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
It is infuriating that her followers are so blind to her obvious insincerity. It's not even like we're here picking on tiny things and criticizing. I could even understand someone saying that that wasn't right. But she is constantly being dishonest and is lying so much , it's hard to keep up.
Many wrote they didn't want a haul because of everything going on now but she does one and it's things we've already seen while she is advertising a jewellery brand WITHOUT being open about it. Someone already commented about that before. It's like she's incapable of being open and honest. What's her problem ? I honestly don't get it.
I also remembered when she did the Chanel bag unboxing. That was when I was still a subscriber. There was some fuss I vaguely remember about her not saying that it was gifted. From Xupes. But in the video the impression was that she had bought it. She had to clear that up in the next vlog or something like that. I remember being confused as to why she wasn't open about it. I don't wish anyone ill but I deeply dislike anyone being successful by means of lying and cheating. In the long run it's going to do her damage...

• Heart
  • Angry

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Recap from last thread. TLDR-

Lies, past scandals talked about, busy buying more basket bags, lets us all know where she lives AGAIN (you know the COTSWOLDS), something something Farmhouse, more pr, found her eBay account where all PR goes to die and be sold, more shopping, continues to harass/molest her dogs, something something trust fund babies, lazy editing, and more basket bags.

• Heart
  • Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oh my goodness I have been so naive! Very glad I found you lot as you have opened my eyes to the world of 'influencers', 'bloggers', 'vloggers' etc. I really thought Josie was a nice, cheery, open girl living a wonderful life with her garden gnome in the Cotswolds til the alarm bells tinkled when the pink hose pipe appeared. I imagined her to be a trust fund babe or him a lottery winner to be able to afford all the shopping and the lifestyle....I had no idea it mostly all came free thanks to sponsorships, endorsements and placements etc!! The scales fell from my eyes and I finally lost it when the chavvy pink watering can appeared along with the gold gardening gloves and trowel thingy. Now I just regard the pair of them as comedy gold, (ahem!). I have started amusing myself by playing Josie-Bingo whilst watching her videos. So far the buzz words/phrases I have picked up are:- epic, herb frittata, pizza from the village, snaps, bits & bobs, aagaaaah, the name of that food blender/processor thingy, the name of that pink wine she frequently gets given, bloggermail, doggies, char, white dresses, straw bags, SFH, the coach house (sic), gold spray paint, the name of that posh Tesco type place she shops at - any others I can add to my list?

P.S. Anyone noticed how hairy her arms are?

• Haha
  • Heart

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Oups, maybe that means I am one!!
I have a few YSL espadrilles, but they are embossed so you hardly see the logo. And handbags, ie Louis vuitton monograms, Chloe C, GUCCI marmont, Celine triomph, Oh dear I shall go to the back of the class and wear my kirkwood elf shoes on my ears!!!

on another note, those dogs look so uncomfortable In the back of the car, mine have a hammock/carry cot style with comfy cushions and side protections, and when it is sunny and hot shades ,on the windows so they don’t die of heat. Well yes I am a little doggy obsessed, by no dirty play goes on !
I discovered a French YTer the other day called Frederique(?) Bros. She is new and quite the giggle.
She said things French women would never wear are things emblazoned with logos.
Her example was t-shirts (or shoes) emblazoned with Chanel, Balmain or Gucci etc, etc.
They tend to be cheaper and in Paris are for the tourists.
She has a Chanel brooch and quite the collection of Chanel, Vuitton and Hermes handbags. It's the blatant, look at me logos that she was talking about. Not the original design features and logos...so you are safe.😁
Someone has already mentioned Burberry check but another for me is Louis Vuitton.
I know families who went to Benidorm and Magaluf and come home bedecked with Vuitton knockoffs. You know they are knockoffs because they have every shape and style of bag and purse but these people can't pay their childs school dinner money.
So, every time I look at someone carrying Vuitton now. I think Benidorm or Magaluf not they must have money or class.

• Heart
  • Haha