Fashion Luvvies/Personalities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Fashion Weeks are coming up :) Bloggers, magazine editors, influencers, columnists all welcome

With no British Vogue editor who will be front row :(

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Zanna Rassi? I had to unfollow her because she is so underweight it was bothering me to distraction. She looks like she's wasting away 😢

Reactions: 2
Yes this seems like a better place for my Grace Woodward exasps. Although no one else seems to know who she is so maybe I stick to WhatsApping snide screenshots with my friends.

What's the tea on Bryan Boy? I can't bear him! Also Katie Grand and Perfect magazine. What's the POINT?!

Oh I do, keep em coming!
Did you see the Maya Oppenheim IG live? It summed Grace up. She asked tit questions ('what would you do if you were prime minister for a day?' like it's Newsround) and then talked over any answers Maya tried to give, talking about herself, poor me stuff all the time, anecdotes she'd made up, talking a lot of hot air and psychobabble. Poor MO looked bored, rolled her eyes, was looking at her family to help then eventually said "Grace I have to go I'm really hungry". No wonder MO didn't promote it on her socials at all.
---
Also, in the words of Taylor Swift, I see through her covert narcissism disguised as altruism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
When Alex Shulman posts recommended links on her Instagram they’re always behind a paywall 😂 she’s such a boomer/out of touch

• Haha
Nooo, keep them coming - I know who she is. 🙏
Well I just think she's a right dick. Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink (oops, sobriety is her current raison d'être, maybe that's inappropriate) and her IG is so... chaotic, her bio changes every time I doomscroll. And the narcissism. When Nicola Bulley died she said "that could have been me in the river". She did a Barbie post about how Barbie ruined her life and f**k Barbie etc, without having seen the film. It's like she jumps on something to stay relevant, but always just misses the mark. Then realises it and has to edit posts to sound less thick.

Reactions: 1
He definitely diversified the magazine but it traded in nepotism. Every writer, photographer, stylist was/is somebody’s friend / child / partner. And the readership has gone down, possibly because it is rarely worth reading.

Reactions: 7
He definitely diversified the magazine but it traded in nepotism. Every writer, photographer, stylist was/is somebody’s friend / child / partner. And the readership has gone down, possibly because it is rarely worth reading.
I honestly feel like it was barely worth reading before he got there. A shame.

I'm not sure I agree with this 'Vogue insider' that he could easily earn a million pa by being essentially an influencer
---

---
What kind of 'consultancies' do they think he would be doing? Creative consultancy? Brand consultancy? How different would this be to what he was doing pre-Vogue (when he was already a v high profile industry insider)? Would the budgets be that high?

Having read his autobiography I feel it’s more for him doing his own thing anyway. He quit I-d magazine to freelance so he could do other things, why did he want something as restrictive as a Vogue editorship
Anna defs kicked him out 😂

it’s tricky as there’s much talk about him backfiring making Vogue inclusive. It should be inclusive, but aspirational too. An example of an inclusive feature would be a glam Black British/ Ghanaian designer who creates haute couture inspired clothes and lives in a cool flat with amazing decoration, or a blind person who has a fashion blog, instead of yet another socialite. But he just seemed to shove every non white etc person under the sun in there just because of their race etc which just made it a bit of a mess. It can reach for participants who don’t fit the cliched mould, but it does need to fit Vogue rather than the other way round :)

• Heart
My last word on Grace Woodward as no one seems to have any tea. I remember she went batshit when that "Be A Lady" video went viral with Cynthia Nixon reciting Camille Rainville's dynamic poem a few years ago. It was made by Claire Rothstein from Girls Girls Girls and Grace said it was her plan to have it made - she had posted it first. Rothstein (her then friend) stole the idea and ran with it. I can see why Grace was pissed tbf but it was quite funny. There will be more juice there as they were friends and I know Grace struggles to keep friends. It was funny when Caryn Franklin got on board and posted about it though. I can imagine she and Grace bitching about it on the blower.

• Haha
My last word on Grace Woodward as no one seems to have any tea. I remember she went batshit when that "Be A Lady" video went viral with Cynthia Nixon reciting Camille Rainville's dynamic poem a few years ago. It was made by Claire Rothstein from Girls Girls Girls and Grace said it was her plan to have it made - she had posted it first. Rothstein (her then friend) stole the idea and ran with it. I can see why Grace was pissed tbf but it was quite funny. There will be more juice there as they were friends and I know Grace struggles to keep friends. It was funny when Caryn Franklin got on board and posted about it though. I can imagine she and Grace bitching about it on the blower.
Ooooo I’m here for this tea! Didn’t know her and Claire were friends?

Yah I think she was at Grace's wedding to her squeakie Geordie husband (who has since got the hell out). Anyway, what's your intel?
Interesting! Boringly, none really tbh, I love Claire’s work but don’t know her. Grace I’m just watching unravel from insta!

• Haha