Fashion Luvvies/Personalities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘Even the Rich’ podcast has a series of episodes on Anna Wintour which are pretty entertaining

Reactions: 3
Without the pay wall: https://archive.ph/lLFVU#selection-1101.1-1109.155

She sounds decent, I always assumed she was younger. Much preferable to boring old Sarah Harris, whose swishy grey hair seems to be her entire personality!
I read an interview with Sarah Harris, saying how lucky she was not to look or feel pregnant until the last eight weeks of her pregnancy... as if looking pregnant in pregnancy is a ghastly fail.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen coverage of the Chanel exhibition at the V&A? Lisa Armstrong has posted about it and made reference to Gabrielle Chanel’s links to Nazis and also how conversely she was a member of the French resistance. I’ve got mixed feelings on going to see the exhibition but it does sound well researched…
*Lisa Armstrong from The Daily Telegraph not Ant Mc Partlin’s ex wife 😂

Did you see when Bryan Boy did a take down of Lisa Armstrong on IG? It was quite savage. After she wrote a snide article about influencers

Reactions: 1
I read an interview with Sarah Harris, saying how lucky she was not to look or feel pregnant until the last eight weeks of her pregnancy... as if looking pregnant in pregnancy is a ghastly fail.
So she did actually carry her kids, I’ve always wondered if she used surrogates because I’ve never seen a picture of her looking pregnant. The last child just appeared.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Alexa Chung will keel over one day? She is so thin for her age, it cannot be natural.

Reactions: 4
Do you think Alexa Chung will keel over one day? She is so thin for her age, it cannot be natural.
Yeah she is thinner than ever and looks gaunt.
I used to think she looked great, but that probably speaks more to how fucked up body image was in the early 2000s.

Reactions: 5
She’s not relevant any more is she? I haven’t thought about her for years :)

She’s definitely looking gaunt. I saw her at an event last year and was pretty taken aback as to how tiny she is

Anna Wintour seems to like her, she was sandwiched between Anna and Edward in the VogueWorld promo pics. I've met her in the past and she was lovely. Cool, clever, funny and sweet.

She’s not relevant any more is she? I haven’t thought about her for years :)

Back to Grace Woodward. I had a timer countdown on to her Russell Brand post. "I knew about it but I didn't call it out because I was conditioned..." with some choice hashtags just to ensure she boosts her following. Shameful.

• Wow
It's weird how Vogue are being so vague about Edward leaving (or pitching it as a promotion) and now they're calling Chioma Nnadi "head of editorial content" instead of the usual Editor-in-Chief. Can anyone explain what's going on there?!

Last edited:
It's weird how Vogue are being so vague about Edward leaving (or pitching it as a promotion) and now they're calling Chioma Nnadi "head of editorial content" instead of the usual Editor-in-Chief. Can anyone explain what's going on there?!
They’ve binned the British Vogue editor role to focus on digital stuff :( not sure if it’s anything to do with Edward or just general evolution of the role, but an end of an era!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thoughts on the ghastly Burberry show? Hideous collection and lame old 'Britpop' guests. Kill me now! Any intel on what the insiders *really* thought?