Fashion Luvvies/Personalities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! Boringly, none really tbh, I love Claire’s work but don’t know her. Grace I’m just watching unravel from insta!
Have you seen her "I'll leap on the Russell Brand zeitgeist, that'll keep me relevant" unravelling of the last few days? She's now turned it into something about how AA meetings are full of narcissists (HELLO, GRACE?!) and made it about her. Snapping at a poor woman who said AA worked for her. The funniest thing is she edited edited edited about 400 times to sound less of a c**t every time. She does that often.

Reactions: 1
lol maybe she means Narcissists Anonymous meetings. I noticed Lily Allen chipped in with that commenter who disagreed with Grace. And Grace popped off at her too. She's all about a 'healthy debate' - as long as everyone agrees with her!

Have you seen her "I'll leap on the Russell Brand zeitgeist, that'll keep me relevant" unravelling of the last few days? She's now turned it into something about how AA meetings are full of narcissists (HELLO, GRACE?!) and made it about her. Snapping at a poor woman who said AA worked for her. The funniest thing is she edited edited edited about 400 times to sound less of a c**t every time. She does that often.

Thoughts on the ghastly Burberry show? Hideous collection and lame old 'Britpop' guests. Kill me now! Any intel on what the insiders *really* thought?
The most exciting part was that animal rights protestor, which says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grace Woodward's "poetry" today for #nationalpoetryday. Jesus my baby girl could have crapped something better in her diaper.

Matches has gone into administration! Where are the fashion luvvies of Instagram going to go for their Raey freebies now?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Grace Woodward is using her IWD post to talk about herself and what a victim she is. How tired. Also, she thinks she's been shadow banned because she added #ceasefirenow when I think she just didn't get the likes she hoped for because she's really unlikeable and self-centred.

Matches has gone into administration! Where are the fashion luvvies of Instagram going to go for their Raey freebies now?!
Friends who worked there all reported it was toxic and awful and chaotic. I am not surprised (although it is sad to lose a British homegrown brand)

I can't anymore with the Graces and Staceys!

Grace Woodward is using her IWD post to talk about herself and what a victim she is. How tired. Also, she thinks she's been shadow banned because she added #ceasefirenow when I think she just didn't get the likes she hoped for because she's really unlikeable and self-centred.
---
I'm so sorry! And to see it unfolding on Insta, with employees in BOF's comments saying this was how they heard the news 😢

Friends who worked there all reported it was toxic and awful and chaotic. I am not surprised (although it is sad to lose a British homegrown brand)